Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Shiro's little secret (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jaga

jaga

Shiro's little secret (private) Empty
PostSubject: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyThu 13 Sep - 22:54

The day had started like any other in the 10th division HQ, Toshiro was currently working on mountain high stacks of paperwork while Rangiku being her usual lazy self was napping on the couch in the office. Toshiro sighed in annoyance, His hand began to ache from holdling the pen for so long and it was causing him to miss up his signiture so he switched to a stamp. He glared at his sleeping Lieutenant, he can put up with her drinking habits but he can't stand when she leaves him alone with the paperwork.

"MATSUMOTO!!! Wake up this instant and do you're work!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyFri 14 Sep - 2:21

Rangiku quickly shot up on the couch falling off in the process,"I'm up okay there is no reason to yell." She got up trying to recover from her last night's hangover.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyFri 14 Sep - 7:59

"And don't give me any of you're lousy excuses, you are not leaving until all of this paperwork is signed and approved!" The white haired boy exclaimed.

He really needed a break he's been working since the early morning and hasn't moved from his desk since. It's good thing that he was working on the last stack and with Rangiku finally helping him he'd finnish in no time.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 16 Sep - 22:34

Rangiku sighed as she took some of the papers and starting working on them. She hated working she would rather drink or sleep but for some reason her captain was always Mr.Serious. Rangiku finished her stack a little after Toshiro had finished his which was ten times larger.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:24

"Finally!"
The young captain exclaimed with an exhausted voice. He couldn't wait to get changed and go to bed.

"Okay Rangiku you may leave now but before you do drop off the paper work at the third squad's barracks."

With that he said goodbye and headed to his room while yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:34

Rangiku sighed and started gathering all the paperwork up to go turn it in. She finally gathered everything up and took off for third squads barracks. After turning in the paperwork she headed back to see if Toshiro was okay since he seemed so tired earlier.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptySun 16 Sep - 23:53

Once inside his room Toshiro stripped himself of his captains uniform and walked over to one of his drawers. Now his room was painted a sky blue with white furniture the combination of colors made it look like it was a nursery. Inside the drawers was probably something no one in all of soul society would ever think of. It was filled with youth sized diapers and a few wipes and some powder. He grabbed one and some powder walked back to his bed and began to diaper himself. He relished the sweet smell of the powder and taped the diaper in place. To Finnish it off he walked over to his closet and dug out a white onesie that he had hidden at the back. After changing he jumped in his bed and cuddled into the blankets.

"Oh! Almost forgot something."
He said and reached for his nightstand on it was a white and blue pacifier, he placed it in his mouth and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:02

Rangiku quickly slipped into the captains room to check on him as she found Toshiro in a diaper and onsie. He was also sucking on the cutest pacifier. She had to contain herself from squealing with delight. Rangiku watched Toshiro for a minute before heading home deciding to confront him in the morning.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:14

The next morning:

Toshiro grogily got out bed, he yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He had woken to a very pleasant morning. He had a very good nights sleep. The only problem was that he had fogotten to set up his alarm.
"Crap, I'm late."
He hated being late usually he'd be in his office an hour before he was suppose to start. He tried so hard to be a respectable and mature captain which was ironic due to the outfit he was wearing. Being in a hurry he didn't bother changing out of the onesie and put on his captains cloak over it. And he was dry also so he'd just change out it later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:30

Rangiku was just walking into work when she saw that Toshiro was just getting started."Oh hello Captain looks like both of us are late this morning." She was in a good mood after what she saw last night and what she was planning on doing today. She did notice that there was a unusual bugle to your uniform then it hit her that you were still diapered.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:39

"Morning Rangiku, I am aware that I am late so please don't remind me."

He took a seat at his desk and as he did he caught Rangiku staring at him in a rather odd way. Then he blushed hoping that the bulge from his diaper wasn't what she was looking at.

"we only have half a stack of paperwork today so let's get it over with and once were done we can have the rest of the day off."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:48

"Fine lets get this done with," Rangiku wined and took half the stack and got to work. She kept looking at Toshiro confirming that he was in fact still wearing a diaper.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:56

Every now and then he would catch her staring at him which was starting to make him feel a little nervous.

"Why does she keep on staring at me? Is it that obvious?" He thought.

In as little as an hour Toshiro had finished his half of the paperwork, rangiku was only a few pages behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 1:25

"Hey Captain how did you sleep last night?" Rangiku asked as she giggled a little remembering the state she saw you in last night. She continued on her paperwork thinking about how she was going to bring up the diapers later.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 9:07

Toshiro's face flushed a crimson red when his Lieutenant had mentioned how he'd slept.

"I-I slept great, actually the best I've slept all week. W-why do you ask?"

He tried very best to keep his cool and not panic. He cursed himself when he had studdered. If she did know or suspect of anything that would have been a dead give away.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 17:41

"Oh just wondering if your diapers kept you warm at night?" Rangiku said and got up walking over to your desk. "I also know you are wearing a diaper right now little Toshiro."
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:22

A mixture of anger and embarrassment caused Toshiro's crimson blush to turn fiery red. He tried to act Angry and deny everything that she knew about his secret . Hopefully she'd buy it and drop the accusation.

"What the hell did you just say!? Out of all the things you've ever said to me this has got to be the biggest insult, I am a captain! Not some baby, what would cause you to think I would wear such a thing!?" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 14:20

Rangiku just sat there with a smile then got up and walked over to you."Are you going to make me prove that you're wearing one?" She knew that all it would take was a peek into your pants to see your childish under garment.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 14:40

"D-d-don't you dare come any closer!"

Toshiro backed up a few feet when Rangiku said she could prove that he was wearing a diaper. He had nowhere to go, it wouldn't do him any good if he ran and if he stood there rangiku would expose him. The fear of someone finding out about his secret was bringing tears to his eyes which he fought with all his strength to retain.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 18:47

Rangiku waited for a few minutes then walked over and pulled your waistband out. She then peeked inside and saw the white puffy diaper and smiled."Well I see we have confirmation on your diapered situation." Rangiku then let go of your waistband and stood back waiting for your response.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 19:16

He gasped when she pulled on his waistband. At this momment he could no longer hold back his tears. He them fall down his face but he didn't actually cry he wanted keep a fraction of his dignity.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 19:28

Rangiju saw the tears rolling down poor Toshiro's face and felt bad. She walked over and picked you up like a small child holding you to her chest."Oh don't cry little Toshiro I won't tell anyone and I think you look cute in them too."
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 19:36

He didn't know what to say. He was surprised that Rangiku actually picked him up like that. Plus her commenting on how cute he looked only made him feel worse.

"Do you promise not to tell?" He asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 20:08

"I promise not to tell if you let me take care of you." Rangiku said and wiped away your tears with the corner of her sleeve. She then placed you on her hip and started toward your room.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) EmptyTue 18 Sep - 20:18

Out of instinct Toshiro wrapped his arms around Rangiku's neck. It felt right being carried like this. Without really thinking he rested his head in the crook of her neck.

"You'd do that for me?" He asked

He's always wanted someone to take care and baby him but he'd thought he'd never find someone who would without exposing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiro's little secret (private)   Shiro's little secret (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiro's little secret (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next