Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jaga

jaga

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:39

Something was wrong Sasuke's arm was moving without him commanding it. He watched in shock as it reached for a kunai and attempted to strike Anko.

"Look out!" He screamed
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 16 Sep - 15:41

Anko on reflex had already pulled out a kunai and blocked each time the arm moved to strike cause she don't want to risk harming Sasuke with combat moves that are made to disarm a opponent. Seriously what person in there right mind would believe if Sasuke was harmed outside of combat practice saying his arm was moving on its own. That and Anko figures its the curse mark knowing it can do stuff like that which is another reason she wants to train him.''Sasuke why are you attacking so sloppy?'' by how she said that she didn't seem to found it strange Sasukes attacking her but in the back of her mind see thinks hes got no control over his arm at the moment by how he screamed
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:32

"I can't control my arm! "

He fought to take back control but it was usless his arm had a mind of its own. It continued to strike at Anko with the intention of killing her.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:02

Anko nodded as she pinned the arm in a police hold by first deflecting the strike that was aimed at her throat in that moment spun Sasuke around pulling the possessed arm up behind his back having him gently pinned against the wall as she said in serious manner not kidding at all''Shall I cut it off then or find and stop the problem if possible? But don't worry if I cut your arm of theres ways to do justu's with just one handed signs when its normally two handed signs.'' Anko really isn't helping Sasuke with the offer to cut his arm off. But ways to use one hand to do signs is promising if he ever learned how cause it has perks in ways most shinobes over look sense it takes abit more time more charka and the justu would be less affective
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:21

"Stop it don't cut it!"

Sasuke screamed, losing an arm was something he didn't want. If she was kidding she definitely had a wicked since of humor.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 21:11

Anko laughed abit at how Sasuke reacted ''I was mostly kidding about cutting it off but it was still a option ''Anko started having her hands glow she may not be a medic ninja but she's learned some of it mostly for ways she could use it in combat but shes using it at the moment is a scan Justu to figure out Charka based afflictions and enemy based charka tampering with a allie sense it was likely the case she figured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: