Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 14:21

Anko stopped eating this time and swallowed her food before talking ''all I got from them was common knowledge about you they never touched any of your history aside from that day, how you acted and your mental state. ''Anko went back to eating but it was clear shes is interested in him and the emphasis she put on that day meant the day all of the Uchiha aside from him was killed by Itache.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:40

Sasuke frowned at the mention of that day. A single small tear fell from his eye and slid down his cheek. He clenched his teeth and hands, mentally cursing his brother.

'Please don't mention that, it really bothers me."
It actually made him so sad and depressed that he excused himself and ran to his room where he could cry in privacy.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:09

Anko cursed herself mentally thinking''smooth move dipshit you just make Sasuke upset,best give him space''she put up Sasukes plate that still has food on it in the refrigerator then went back to her meal

Sasukes curse mark started pulsing again it really loves taking chances to act up when Sasuke has emotions going high with that young Sasuke voice again but more evil in his head ''Kill her she lies and makes us upset kill her in her sleep no one will suspect us and if they do us being the last loyal Uchiga we''ll only get a slap on the wrist ''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:45

"No!No!No! Shut up! I won't listen to you!

He yelled trying desperately to surpress the voice in his head. Eventually he succeeded after which he broke down in tears, the memories of the day his clan was massacred plus the curse mark were making his life a living hell. He retrieved his bear and hugged it tight it was the only that made him feel slightly better but it wasn't enough, he wanted someone to hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay, he missed the warm affection of his mother.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 0:07

Anko heard yelling then crying coming from Sasukes room but feels she couldn't do much without seeming like shes treating him like hes younger which embracing him to calm him down and reassuring is for about any age with that thought in mind she put her ear to the door to listen what he says if he says anything

(Sorry if you dislike my ideal about the curse mark making voices in Sasukes head when it acts up I just seen the ideal of the curse mark having potential in some ways hugely wasted by Kishimoto[sp?] )
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 8:55

Minutes passed And sasuke was still upset hut not as before. Hes crying reduced to a sniffle. His desire for someone to embrace was gettinging stronger its as if he needed it in order to survive. He cursed himself for wanting such an infintile thing.

"I could ask Anko." He quietly said to himself.

"No, she'd never do that for me. Especially since I called her a hag. Besides I'd be way to embarrassed to ask her for somthing childish.

He had no clue that Anko was listening to every word he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:44

Anko acting like she only heard his comment on never doing a specific thing for Sasuke opening the door''I might do what you want go ahead ask''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 15:02

"Ahhh!!! He yelled from he intrusion.

H-how long w-were you out there listening?!

Sasuke said with fear causing him to stutter. He really hoped she hadn't heard what he'd said. Even though he desperately wanted to be embraced, he was to embaressed to ask or to admit it.

Last edited by jaga on Tue 11 Sep - 18:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 17:28

''not long just enough to know you don't want to ask me to do something that seems childish to you''Anko didn't fully lie so no signs of lying was shown ''go on ask I won't laugh or think anything negative about you''Anko was ether telling the truth or a very skilled lier sense all the signs of lying isn't there all that appears is the signs of truth .
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:10

Sasuke tensed up and felt his heart rate getting faster.

"Iwantahug! " he said fast and barley audible. When he mummbled the words out he grabbed his pillow and buried his face in it to hide his blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:24

Anko ran what Sasuke said throw her head afew times to make sure she understood it right because how Sasuke said it was barely understandable till going throw it afew times. Which after she knew for sure Sasuke wanted a hug Anko closed the gap in space in afew seconds started hugging Sasuke while also rubbing his back sense she can still tell hes upset.''Of course I will and its not childish or a thing to be embarrassed about though.''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:48

Sasuke didn't hesitate when anko hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on the crook of her neck. It felt very warm and nice being being embraced by her. Her sweet fragrance was heavenly. He wished that she would never let go.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:18

(Random thought when I read your post ;I always thought Anko would smell like snakes sense she has a contract with them! But what you put works too XD)

Anko could tell how Sasuke was acting when he was embraced that he really needed it and likes being embraced which she can't blame him after well all hes been through in life. Matter of fact Anko likes embracing others and being embraced planning not to brake the embrace unless it got awkward,one of them needed to use the bathroom,it gets to late or a summons whichever comes first

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Tue 11 Sep - 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:17

(!!!)

Sasuke stayed in Anko's arms, not planning on moving anytime soon unless she wanted to. A few minutes passed and his eyes began to get heavy, he fought to stay awake but the position he was in was so relaxing and comfortable that he completely dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:38

Anko felt Sasukes head go lax along with his arms a sure sign hes a sleep. So she laid Sasuke down in his bed carefully so as not to wake him then kissing him on the forehead ''sweet dreams Sasuke!'' she muttered just barely above a whisper as she set Sasukes teddybear with him . Anko had nothing better to do for the time being so she was watching Sasuke sleep,she knows he has been having nightmares lately and plans if he shows sings of having one she'll sooth Sasuke in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:20

Sasuke tossed and turned In his sleep. Something was obviously wrong he no longer felt Anko's warm protective arms. He awoke and discovered that he was in his bed with Anko sitting at his side. Without really thinking he cuddled close to her. He was beginning to get very clingy to her.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 18:45

Anko who had been trying to sooth Sasuke as he was sleeping she couldn't find anything that she knew was helping, so she keep trying to comfort him till Sasuke woke up when he started to cuddle up to her. Without much thought to it Anko started rubbing Sasuke gently on the back of Sasukes neck then moved to his back. Not that he needs soothed but rather Anko is trying to nutria the bond atleast she hopes its a bond which has started in Sasuke towards her
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 15:06

Sasuke faced Anko and said.

"T-thanks Anko, I really needed that."

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 16:26

Anko reacted with a slight smile still somehow its still creepy as hell on Anko maybe cause she took after the Sannin who betrayed the leaf in smiling at the very least.'' Good I'm glad! So anything else you would like/need or want treated in a way that you find embarrassing or child'ish ?''
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 19:17

"No but could please not tell anyone that I like being hugged?"

Sasuke said as his face flushed red. Even though he enjoyed the cuddle session he had he was still somewhat embarrassed to admit he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 19:51

''I promise I won't let it around unless needed or it gets me some great stuff ''Anko by how she spoke seemed like she meant what she said and she was rubbing her hands together at the last bit as if she was a Saturday morning villain (Saturday morning villain means old Saturday morning cartoon villains )

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Sat 15 Sep - 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 20:50

Sasuke frowned upon hearing that and was hoping that she was kidding. Once he was about to get up from the bed he felt a familiar soft object in his hand. He gasped when he realized he was clutching his bear in one of his hands.

"Does she know?! Wait what am I saying of course she knows! She must have given it to me when I fell asleep." He said said mentally
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:00

Anko's innerself was having a squealing fit of saying cute at how cute she finds Sasuke when he hadn't noted till then that he had his teddy bear. Anko thinking mentally that it was amazing someone could go that long without noticing they were holding something barely keeping from also admitting Sasuke was cute in her mind. Seeing as thinking Sasukes cute would be a bad thought process do to his age physically and mental state if he ever caught wind of it atleast thats her reasoning on the matter.''So Sasuke want to talk? It might help''

(So how do you like Kishimoto caving into fans? He seems to be doing that alot)
Back to top Go down
jaga

jaga

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:37

(Kuma means bear.)

"Talk about what? Oh, Kuma? Well my mom gave him to me when I was little kid and I've had him ever since. He's the last gift she gave before she was killed."

The boy saddened at the thought of his deceased mother. He tried to fight back tears, he didn't want to look like a cry baby in front of Anko.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 23:00

(Thanks I didn't know that)

Anko before thinking said what came to mind that fit with the moment when Sasuke started to tear up ''let it out Sasuke I won't think less of you I understand it must still be hard for you to think about''

The curse mark acted up yet again but this time its started to try and take over one of Sasukes arm namely the arm closest to it wanting to kill Anko sense she wishs to teach Sasuke how to control it which it doesn't want that and its last attempt to influence Sasuke failed so its going for the more direct approach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha   Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anko's mission adoption of a Uchiha
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: