Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:14

Toshiro suckled on the bottle for a good while before taking a break; some milk dribbled down his chin and he belched when he separated from the bottle. "Can I have some more oatmeal now?" he asked already seeing Rangiku get the next spoonful ready.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:25

"My, well what do we say?" She giggled when he belched, and gently tapped him on the forehead as a reminder of his manners while wiping his chin off with a napkin. "You're cute, but you still have to have decent manners." Rangiku said as she got the spoon ready. "Alright, say ah..Oatmeal train is coming." She cooed while making train noises and taking the spoon in a winding path to his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:27

"Excuse me." Toshiro said holding the part of his forehead that was tapped. "Ah!" Toshiro giggled this time able to tolerate the temperature, although the giggling did cause soem spillage onto his chin, and the makeshift bib.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:42

"Good boy, but maybe cute is a little bit of an understatement huh?" She cooed while wiping his chin clean, and the larger bits off of his makeshift bib. "Don't forget about your tea now." She said while taking a bite of her own food, and washing it down with some milk. "Are you ready for some more?" She asked while preparing his next spoon full, and after blowing on it a few more times she fed it to him, accompanied by a small noise similar to a plain or jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 4:49

Toshiro nodded after she wiped him off before drinking some of his tea. "Uh huh." he giggled opening for the next spoonful. This time he did manage to keep it all in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 5:04

Rangiku continued feeding the boy for a few more minutes, and eating her own food in between feeding Toshiro his. Eventually she finished her own, and began scraping the bottom of Toshiro's bowl for the last spoon full. "Last one Shiro." She cooed while offering it to him, along with a silly noise before hugging him close once more to feed him the rest of the bottle. "Are you ready to be changed?" She cooed while checking his wet diaper once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 5:11

Towards the end Toshiro continued to be a messy eater as both his bib and face had bits of oatmeal left on him. "ah!" he said chewing and swallowing the final bite before drinking the remnants of his bottle. His diaper had become a little wetter since breakfast started meaning he would need a change sooner, yet the boy didn't seem to mind as he quickly finished the rest of the bottle again burping after he finished; "excuse me." he sniffed wiping his nose with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 5:43

Rangiku chuckled, and cooed at the boy each time she cleaned his face off, and fed him the next spoon full of oatmeal. "You're a messy eater huh?" She cooed to the boy as she cleaned him up one last time before feeding him the rest of the bottle. "Good boy.." She praised as he remembered his manners, but raised an eyebrow at the sniffled. "Are you feeling alright Shiro?" She asked curiously, as she felt his forehead, while wiping at the sleeve of his pajamas with a napkin. And after getting another one she placed it over his nose gently. "Here, blow.." She instructed before picking the boy up once more. "You're a wet little boy huh? Are you ready for a diapee change?" She cooed as she felt the soggy diaper against her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 14:34

"Yeah, I feel fine." Toshiro said, his temperature was back to normal. He blew his nose into the napkin before holding his arms up asking to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:20

"Alright, let's go iron your uniform, and change your diapee." Rangiku cooed as she picked him up, and grabbed a clean pull-up on the way to the wash room. "This will only take a minute." She assured him while setting him down with a kiss on the cheek as she took the pieces of his uniform and began ironing them, before putting them on hangers which she hung from one finger, and slipped the training pants through her belt before picking him up once more, and heading for the bedroom, when she laid him and every thing else down on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:31

"Um alright." Toshiro said holding on to Rangiku as she lead him into her washing room. No doubt with the amount of clothes Rangiku had she would need a private laundry room. He sat on the floor while she ironed his uniform spinning a top he managed to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:34

"Is Mommy's favorite baby boy ready to have his diapee changed?" Rangiku cooed as she set every thing down, and got the baby wipes and rash cream together. Since he probably wouldn't appreciate smelling of baby powder and baby oil when then went out, she would use that as a preventative measure against rashes. "Are you all done going potty?" She inquired while unzipping the footed sleeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:45

"Yes, I don't has to go." Toshiro said laying back as Rangiku got to work removing his wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 23:54

"Alright, just making sure, we wouldn't want any surprises while Mommy is changing your diaper now would we?" She cooed while stripping him naked except for his sodden diaper before unfolding the clean pull-up, and getting the wipes ready. "Now, let's see how wet my little boy is." She cooed while ripping the tapes off of the thick diaper. "Do you like your blankey sleeper?" She asked while looking over the inside of the diaper. "Wow Shiro, you did a good job." Rangiku praised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:01

"Yeah I liked it." Toshiro squirmed slightly as his naked body was exposed to the air. His diaper was fairly saturated from his wettings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 EmptyFri 21 Sep - 0:29

"I'm glad..Who would of thought my impulse purchases would have paid off.." She giggled while slipping a pillow behind his head, and a blanket over his thin body before folding the front of his diaper down, and resting his bottom on the outer portion as she began cleaning the front of his body off. "Love you Shiro." She cooed while leaning forward to kiss him on the forehead and tickle his chin before wiping off and under his privates in a smooth stroke that followed the lines of his thin body down the creases of his legs.

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   bleach - Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40