Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:29

"I wasn't shy, I just didn't know." Toshiro mumbled kicking his feet slightly. "Actually, I am." he said letting Rangiku check his diaper, deciding for her to find out that he was s till clean without him having to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:36

"That's good, but you'll pick the words up soon I'm sure." Rangiku assured him as she gently rubbed his back some before switching to stroking his hair once more. "I'm glad you're having fun, That's what's most important to me. And I can tell you, being a Mother is tons of fun, and brings me a lot of satisfaction. But how do you feel about being a Baby again huh?" She asked curiously while taking note of the fact that Toshiro was kicking his feet every now and again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:41

Toshiro stopped kicking to think. "Uh, I guess I kind of like it." Toshiro sighed. "It's at least relaxing enough for me to unwind after work." he mumbled laying his head on Rangiku's chest.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:49

"Well, we can do it as often as you want, because I really like taking care of you like this." Rangiku cooed, stating the obvious as she leaned down to kiss and nuzzle the little boy. "Hey Shiro? Can you give Mommy a kiss?" She asked curiously as he cuddled her. "Don't feel like you need to, but maybe you'll see why I like giving you kisses so much." she giggled while planting another on his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:55

"I guess, most nights... If you're okay with coming over to my quarters." Toshiro mumbled actually having some toys at his home that were hidden. "Um, okay." Toshiro said waiting for Rangiku to bring her head down so he could kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:01

"Sounds like fun, I'll be there. But we might want to come back to mine sometimes cause it's a little bigger, and there's more room on the furniture and what not." Rangiku replied, the bit about her quarters being bigger was said because of how she preferred to share the bed with Toshiro, as well as, the couch with him in her lap. "Thanks Shiro." Rangiku cooed as she lowered her head, and waited for him, and then returned the favor. "You're such a sweet little boy." She complimented while gently rubbing his tummy now. "Would you like to try learning the words again?" She offered after a few minutes passed of her simply cuddling the boy and rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:04

"Maybe..." Toshiro mumbled leaning forward and quickly pecking her cheek with his mouth, he obviously didn't know all of the mechanics that were involved with kissing as he literally just pecked her cheek with his lips unpuckered. "Sure." Toshiro said this time trying to keep up with her with the words but not being very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:14

Rangiku smiled and giggled when Toshiro kissed her all the same. It was a sign of affection that at one point seemed an impossibility for her captain, but no longer as she returned the favor. "Just for future reference you're supposed to pucker your lips a little." She instructed while demonstrating on his forehead and cheek a couple times before sitting him down to learn the words. "Here, why don't we do it with the claps" She suggested while putting up her open hands to pat against Toshiro's along with the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:23

"Um, alright." Toshiro listened not seeing the point until she kissed him again. "Okay." he said clapping her hands to the same rhythm she had taught him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:29

"See, now you're getting it." Rangiku encouraged as they where taking another break for cuddling and conversation, while Rangiku occasionally tickled the boy in between brief silences. "Do you like being tickled?" She asked once more as she gently ran her index finger along Toshiro's belly. "It'd be a shame if you didn't..You're so ticklish after all." Rangiku giggled as she went back to simply hugging the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:36

"I guess I do like it." Toshiro said neglecting to say he didn't when he was taken by surprise, but that never stopped Ranigku from suddenly cuddling him even before he got sick.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:44

"I wont tickle you right now if you don't want to..Just a little bit to get a giggle out of you is generally all I want for the time being." She assured him while gently cuddling him, and pointing out the different characters and what they appeared to be doing from the prints of the diaper he currently wore. "Well actually, if you'd like me to tickle you..I'd be happy to oblige." She giggled while gently pinching his nose between two fingers, and pretending as if her thumb poking between them were it. I got Shiro's nose." Rangiku cooed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:53

"You don't have to ask my permission to do things today." Toshiro said for probably the third time. "Today's all about what you want." he his voice changing as she pinched his nose. "hey!" he giggled playing along and trying to grab her hand but unable to reach due to her superior height.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:00

"I know, it's just a habit." Rangiku giggled as she ruffled Toshiro's hair, and gently rubbed his neck before 'stealing' his nose. "Alright..Here you can have it back.." She said lowering her hand, but as he reached for it the Woman's other hand reached over to tickle his side real quickly. And while Toshiro's body recoiled slightly she 'replaced' it for him. "There we go, see even you little nose is cute. Although, it looks better on your angelic face." She cooed while gently tapping him on said nose before covering her eyes up in preparation for another little childish game. "Oh my..Where's Shiro?" Rangiku asked with sarcastic and false alarm in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:11

Toshiro giggled when she tickled him before putting his 'nose' back in its place. He blushed as she cooed at him some more. When she started the new game he looked up at Rangiku confused by what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:20

"Where's little Shiro at?" Rangiku cooed as she waited for the boy to make a sound, and once he did she opened her hands up "Peek-a-boo" She chimed before leaning forward to plant a kiss on Toshiro's cheek, and doing the little game several more times before reaching out to tickle him for a few seconds more, and then hug him against her body as cuddled him. "How's every thing holding up down here?" Rangiku inquired in a sweet tone as she looked down at Toshiro's diaper once more, and gently rubbed his belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:25

"Um, he-ah!" Toshiro giggled fro surprise feeling a small bit of pe spurt into his diaper. He giggled as they continued to play, and when Rangiku checked him she would find he was only a tiny bit wet.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 0:33

Rangiku gently hugged the boy as she checked his diaper once more. "I think I feel pee pee in here..." She cooed to the boy, while putting a finger through the leg to feel inside his diaper. "Yup..Just a tiny bit it's hard to notice really..Do you need to make a bigger potty?" Rangiku asked as she gently pat his still more or less dry diaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:39

"No, not yet." Toshiro mumbled still not feeling any need to. "About the story though, can you read to me from the book I brought?" he asked reminding her of the book he had been reading a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:43

"Alright, well when you do just let it all out." Rangiku encouraged him with a friendly reminder as she cleaned her finger with a wet wipe before hugging him once one. "I suppose we could do that right now..But for a bedtime story we should have something like..More classic and fun." She replied as she looked on the nightstand for the book Toshiro most likely left on it. "What book were you reading anyway?" She asked curiously while running her hand through Toshiro's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 5:12

"Well it is a classic." Toshiro said explaining that he was reading some immersive epic poem, but it certainly wasn't a children's story.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 5:17

"I meant like a classic children's story. I mean..I suppose some people might read poetry to children, but it's not often heard of as far as I know.." Rangiku replied as she found the book amongst a few other things on the nightstand. "But if you want I can have a look and see if I have anything a little more child friendly, and we can read that for now. Or I can read you your book if you want." Rangiku said as she paged through the little hard cover book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 5:27

"Oh, I don't have any of those." Toshiro said usually preferring books that challenged his mind, and that didn't include pictures. "But I guess we can read the kind you were talking about if you want."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 5:34

"Well, you're my little boy right now..Of course you should read something more..colorful.." Rangiku said as she helped him sit down on the bed as she went in search of a story to read him. And having come across an old picture book, she sat it aside, and picked up the most recent issue of the Shinigami Magazine. And upon flipping through it Rangiku found what she remembered seeing in it. The more or less perfect day story to read to Toshiro. It was mostly pretty standard plot for a children's story but she knew it would serve quite well, especially if she neglected to mention the author. "Shiro? I think I found something, I'm pretty sure there's no pictures, but it'll still be fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 13:14

"Um, okay." Toshiro said not really used to colorful books to be confident in their content. "What is it?" he asked as she came back with the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next