Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 5:04

"Huh? Oh, thanks." Toshiro said before wiping the bit off sauce from his face. "I guess I can take the rice home." he said grateful for her offer.

At the mention of his cough he just shrugged and said "It's just a cough I should be through with it by tomorrow." before heading back into her living room. "Yeah, um, I guess we could play." he said from the other room. He had planned on leaving but Rangiku was being very hospitable, so he figured he would stay a little longer.

He sat back down on the couch and returned to his reading while he waited for Rangiku to finish the dishes. However by the time Rangiku returned she would find her captain curled up on her couch, once again fast asleep. His book lay forgotten on the floor, having fallen out of his grasp when he shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 5:18

"You're welcome." Rangiku said simply as she began gathering the dishes. "If you're sure, but it doesn't sound very good." She sighed while clearing the dishes. "The board is under the coffee table in the living room, I'll set it up when I'm done here." She informed him, and set to cleaning the dishes.

It took longer than she thought to clean up all the pans, dishes, and overall mess she'd made preparing the food, but when everything was clean Rangiku strolled back out to the living room to find the boy asleep on her couch. 'Darn him..He's too..Too..Cute to wake up when he's like this..' Rangiku thought to herself. "I suppose he does need his sleep, and I don't see any harm with him spending the night..But." Rangiku began as an idea popped into her head.

After making sure that Toshiro was fast asleep by stroking his hair, and waving a hand in front of his face. Rangiku very carefully slid her arms under the unconscious boy to carry him a short distance to the spare bedroom where she removed his Captain's Haori, and just top layer's of his Shinigami uniform before tucking him into bed. Gently stroking his hair, and whispering to the boy to stay asleep when ever he began to stir. After all was said and done Rangiku breathed a sigh of relief, almost finding it hard to believe she'd pulled it off as she folded up his clothes to set them aside. And after that was done she retrieved his book, and put it on the nightstand before heading to her own room to get some much needed rest herself, setting the alarm to wake her up a little earlier than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 11:39

Toshiro remaianed asleep through the whole process. He groaned slightly while she undressed him only to be ushered back to sleep by her stroking his hair. Once he was tucked in he relaxed even more no longer threatening to wake up anytime soon.

When morning came around Toshiro failed to wake up at his usual time, mostly because he didn't have his alarm nearby. He was still sleeping even after Rangiku had gotten up and dressed for the day.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 17:35

Rangiku woke early to get breakfast going before getting dressed herself, then going over to Toshiro to get him awake. Once again she couldn't help but smile at how innocent her Captain looked at the moment. "I wish he was always so sweet looking." She giggled softly to herself while stroking the boy's hair.

Then after going to finish breakfast consisting of eggs and steamed rice, Rangiku returned to his side. "Captain, Breakfast is ready." Rangiku said in a normal tone of voice as she gently poked his shoulder before carefully lifting the blankets off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 18:07

"Uh huh?" Toshiro groaned after Rangiku started waking him up. He slowly creaked his eyes open looking around at wherever her voice was coming from. "Matsumoto? What are you doing in my room?" he asked not even realizing that he had spent the night in her spare bedroom. He rubbed his eyes some while the covers were lifted off. Had he been fully aware at the time he would have noticed the wet feeling on the bed and prevented her from moving the covers from him. However since that wasn't the case Ranigku would soon find that he was currently sitting in a moderately sized wet spot.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 18:23

Rangiku smiled as Toshiro woke up. "I'm not in you're room captain, you fell asleep here last night." She explained to the tired boy as she prepared to lift the blankets off. There was a very slight scent of urine in the air, But most of the smell was being trapped by the blankets. "Now why don't we go-" She began before fully noticing the smell, and laying eyes on Toshiro's soaked pants, and then the wet spot on the bed.

For a moment, Rangiku was speechless, and not entirely sure on how to proceed. But after a few seconds something in the back of her mind kicked her brain into gear. Although it was somewhat of a cute situation, as Toshiro did currently look like the little boy that he was. "Um..Captain.." Rangiku began. "Why don't you go have a nice warm bath while I get breakfast to keep warm, and clean this little mess up?" She suggested while laying a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "I know you didn't do it on purpose, and as far as anyone else is concerned, this never happened." Rangiku assured him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 19:22

"But, I don't remember you showing me this bed." Toshiro squinted his eyes trying to figure out how he had ended up in bed. His thoughts were interuppted the moment he recognized the scent of urine emanating from the bed sheets. His eyes bugged out in panic immediately as he tried to cover his soaked pants with his hand and inch away from the wet area. He swallowed and looked up towards Rangiku "R-right." he coughed. "Um where is the bathroom?" he asked realizing that question may have been more appropriate to have asked before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 19:45

"Well, you were asleep and looked to nice and comfortable.." Rangiku attempted to explain as she led Toshiro to where the bathroom was in her home. "Here you are, now there's clean towels in the linen cabinet, and I'm sure you can figure out the rest.." Rangiku informed the boy as she got a different clothes hamper for him to put his soiled clothes into. "I'll go ahead and wash these alright? Just take you time, and get nice and clean okay?" She said with some confidence as she disappeared around the corner to leave Toshiro to his privacy so he could change out of what was left of his wet clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:09

Toshiro gathered up the folded robes of his that were still dry, blushing slightly when he realized Rangiku must've stripped him of his overclothes, since he didn't remember taking them off. He walked as briskly as he could, but found the feeling of his soaked pants to be very uncomfortable. "Uh, thanks." he said looking at the rather lavish bathroom. After giving a sigh of relief for the privacy she gave him before starting to draw his bath.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:16

"You're welcome, just remember to set the basket out with your wet clothes before you get in, and I'll wash your clothes for you." Rangiku reminded him once more as she went to strip the bed of the wet sheets and blankets before returning for Toshiro's soiled clothes. With the basket full of soiled fabrics in hand Rangiku went to the other end of her quarters to throw every thing in a small washing machine. And once that was done she went to put their breakfast in the oven on a low temperature to keep it warm.

While doing all this however, Rangiku couldn't help but worry and wonder about what caused her Captain to wet the bed. "I hope he's okay..Maybe it has to do with the cough he has going on.." She thought out loud while going over to the bathroom to check up on Toshiro. "Is everything alright in there?" Rangiku asked while rounding up some spare clothes she'd bought him at one point or another for him to wear while his uniform was being washed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:24

Before he stepped in he put his soiled clothes into the basket and left it outside the door for Rangku to retrieve. Slowly he stepped into the warm water and sighed.

"Huh? Y-yeah." he coughed slightly before beginning to clean himself. "Say, Matsumoto, what time is it?" Toshiro asked just before the woman could leave from the other side of the door. He had noticed it was fairly bright out, far too bright than it usually is when he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:31

"That's good, take however much time you need Captain, there's no rush." Rangiku reminded the boy as she looked up at the clock. "It's a little past 8, so we'll be a little late, but no big deal. the important thing is that you're well rested, and well fed before we go to work." She stated simply, feeling almost maternal as she did so.

Then after getting every thing together she checked in on him once more. "Do you mind if I come in real quick? I've got some clean clothes for you to wear for the time being." Rangiku informed him as she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:44

"Past eight..." the boy repeated sniffling a little as he let the time sink in. When Rangiku returned sh4e could hear the sloshing of water for a moment and the door suddenly opening. On the other side was a sopping wet Toshiro with a towel around his waist glaring up at her. "What do you mean past eight?" he seethed. This was the first time, barring special circumstances, that he was, by his terms, late. Before today he was always sure to show up a full hour before the actual work day started in order to get a good head start on the work. He was about to chew her out until he was overcome by a coughing fit. Bringing his head up he covered his mouth as his body tried to expel the germs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 22:55

"Now Captain..It couldn't be helped.." Rangiku said nervously, hoping he would take it well all things considered, especially the fact that he'd wet the bed. "It's about a quarter after..We can still make it if you like to-" She began nervously, even if the glare was negated slightly by the fact that he was half naked and dripping wet, she could see the frustration written all over his face. "Captain..Look at you, you're sick.." Rangiku pointed out as she set the clothes aside to gently pat him on the back. All the while steering him towards the sink and toilet in case he were to throw up. "Maybe you should take the day off, or I could go and get the work and bring it here. I've still got hot breakfast in the kitchen, and then I think we need to have a little talk about what's happened this morning.." She said while patting and rubbing his back in an attempt to sooth him somewhat. Hopefully she could convince him to stay or at least settle on being a little late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:19

"I'm... not... sick." Toshiro said stubbornly, even as coughs interrupted his speech. "I just have something in my throat." he continued to protest as Rangiku pushed him back into the bathroom. He blushed when she mentioned having to talk about his accident. "I don't want to talk about it. It didn't happen." he fumed not wanting to admit that he had wet the bed. Even though he wanted to deny it he couldn't, especially since it wasn't even his own bed that he had done it in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:30

Rangiku continued to pat the dripping wet boy on the back while she reached over to retrieve another towel to pat him dry somewhat. "Captain..It's okay, I don't look down on you cause you had an accident..." She informed him while digging around in the medicine cabinet. "And don't try to tell me you're not sick either, you've been coughing like that for the past couple days, and it's been getting worse." She reminded him while getting out some liquid medicine. "I'm not mad that it happened in my guest bed either, I know you couldn't help it." Rangiku went on as she read the instructions on the bottle, all the while gently patting him on the back. "Now, why don't you take some medicine, or let me make you some more of that herbal tea?" The Vice Captain offered. "As your Vice Captain it's my job to see to your safety and well-being to a certain degree. And I'm doing this because I care about you." Rangiku reminded him as she gently hugged the sick little Captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:44

Toshiro looked away silently too embarrassed to speak up while Rangiku talked. He looked back up and watched her grab the medicine suddenly glaring at what she took out. "Not that kind." he muttered under his breath. Contrary to popular belief the boy actually preferred the children's medication whenever he felt ill, mostly because he thought the adult kind tasted too bitter. When she came up to hug him he found that he had started blushing again, this time more because he was still only wearing a towel around his waist at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Aug - 23:54

"Well, would you rather have the tea then? this is the only kind I have.." Rangiku informed him as she put it back away, and went back to her attempts at comforting him. "It'll be fine, just trust me." Rangiku smiled as she let go of him. "Now, can you get dressed, and come out to the kitchen when you're done? I'll have breakfast and your tea there for you." She informed him while draping the other towel around his shoulders. "And once we're sure you'll be okay, we'll head over to the office if you want. But I'd prefer to do it here..I'll tell you why when you're dressed.." She said simply before gesturing to where the clothes where once more, and then taking her leave to go set the table up, as well as, brew Toshiro some more of the herbal tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:04

"Tea is fine." Toshiro responded gripping the other towel tightly while waiting for Rangiku to leave so he could change. He quickly dried himself off and moved on to getting dressed. He groaned when he noticed they were just normal robes and not his standard uniform, but put it on anyway.

After a while he showed up in the kitchen where Rangiku was no doubt waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:14

Rangiku was indeed waiting there, just finishing up brewing the the tea. "Hello Captain, breakfast is on the table." She informed him, gesturing to the warm plates of scrambled eggs and steamed rice. "And I'll have your tea done in just a minute." Rangiku assured him as she finished up, and soon joined him with tea in hand. "There you are, see if that doesn't help your cough." She smiled while digging in to her own food. But after awhile of silence she couldn't contain her curiosity anymore. "So..Does this sort of thing happen often..Or do you think it could be just because you're sick at the moment?" Rangiku asked as they were close to finishing up. She eventually went on however. "Now..I think I should just bring the paper work here, so that way. You can take a nap and not worry about others finding out if..'It' happens again." Rangiku pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:21

"I guess I have no choice but to work here." Toshiro remarked not willing to be seen on duty without his proper uniform. He settled down at the table and began to eat the meal Rangiku had prepared for him. "No, er not often." Toshiro answered her. "At least not since I lived with granny. And hardly ever back then too." he continued remmebring how Momo had wet the bed much more often than he had. "I think maybe it's because I'm sick, but I also didn't go to the restroom before I fell asleep." he added thinking that might be more likely, especially since it meant that it was a one time thing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:29

"Good, I'm glad you agree it's best if we work here." Rangiku replied as she went on eating. "So it's been a couple years then since the last time this happened? But it's kind of unusual even if you didn't use the restroom beforehand.." She reasoned while trying to make some sense of it in her mind. "It must have something to do with the fact that you're sick..But if it keeps happening..Well.." She trailed off just knowing Toshiro wouldn't like the solution that was coming to her. "I mean..You might want to wear something..To contain it.." She finished, allowing him to put the pieces together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:43

"Maybe that helped contribute to it." Toshiro responded after swallowing a mouthful of eggs. "It's not going to happen again." he said sharply. "It was a one time accident, there's no reason for a repeat." he said before returning to his breakfast. He remained silent for a few more minutes before suddenly sneezing into his sleeve. "Ugh..." he sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 0:52

"Well, let's hope so..You're probably right, but caution never killed anybody. So we'll work here just so when you want to take a nap, no one's around to see anything that may or may not come of it." Rangiku replied as she finished up her food. "You alright?" She asked curiously as Toshiro sneezed. "Here, hold still real quick..." Rangiku requested as she made her way around to the other side of the table behind to the side of Toshiro, and after moving some of his still wet silver hair out of the way she placed her hand over his forehead as a simple gauge of his temperature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 1:04

"Don't tell me when to take a nap." Toshiro mumbled still not quite liking the way Rangiku kept reminding him of how he got into this situation in the first place: not taking his naps. "What are you-" Toshiro began to ask when Rangiku got up before getting cut off by her placing her hand on his forehead. He definitely had a fever, but it didn't seem too bad, but certainly enough to warrant a sick day. Surprisingly he allowed her to keep her hand on his head, mainly because her hands were cool compared to his fever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next