Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:44

Soi blushed as she noticed her pull up was in full view."But but Mommy it's so short," Soi said as she tired to pull her nightie down to cover up exposed pull up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:46

" no worries it'll make going potty easy. speaking of you should go try using your potty like a big girl. " Yuroichi said leading Soi Fon to the training potty
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:49

Soi walked with you into the bathroom and stood in front of the small training potty."But Mommy I don't have to go," Soi said giving you her puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:53

" you sure? If you mess your pull up im putting you back in diapers. " Yuroichi warns
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 21:58

"I don't have to go!" Soi yelled giving you a bit of attitude. She then started to back up knowing her outburst wasn't going to be received well.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:05

" don't raise your voice again. now then if your sure then its bed time. " Yuroichi said leading Soi Fon to bed
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:06

"I'm not tired though Mommy!" Soi wined dragging her feet as you lead her to bed. She didn't want to go to bed so early.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:08

" Soi Fon behave! " Yuroichi said sternly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:10

"But I'm not mommy can't I stay up a little later?" Soi begged knowing she could never fall asleep this early. She also wanted to have some mommy daughter time with you.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:15

Yuroichi gives a soft sigh. " oh ok. " Yuroichi said leading Soi Fon to the tv room
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptySun 14 Oct - 22:18

"Yay thank you mommy!" Soi chirped and walked behind you to the TV room. She did feel the need to pee a little but she decided to ignore it not wanting to make you mad by saying now she had to go potty.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 11:17

Yuroichi flips through the channels and settled on a cartoons about a grey rabbit and black duck. she pulled Soi Fon onto her lap. " so Soi Soi are you having fun? " Yuroichi asked patting Soi Fon's padding
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 12:01

"Yes now that I don't have to go to bed so early,"Soi said and watched the television show letting all her responsibilities fade away from thought. She actaully started to giggle as the rabbit and duck fought over who was going to be hunted this time.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 15:46

" so how are all the others In the soul society woman's club? " Yuroichi asked
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:06

"They are good but also catty," Soi said half paying attention to you and half to the TV show. She didn't know what human world TV was like but this was way better than any TV in the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:09

Yuroichi giggled. Yuroichi checks Soi Fon's pull up by sticking her finger in the leg holes.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:11

Soi blushed as you checked her pull up a little embarrassed because she had wet it a little to relieve pressure on her full bladder."Mommy can't you just ask me if I'm wet?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:13

" I could as long as you promise to be honest. now you might as well finish going potty if you haven't already. " Yuroichi said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:28

"No cause then you will make me wear diapers?" Soi said in a pouty voice determined to hold her pee in.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:35

" I promise to give you a second chance. just let it out. " Yuroichi said
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:38

Soi gave in and let out a sigh and soaked her pull ups. She blushed as she knew you could feel her peeing."Your just loving this aren't you Mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:55

" hmmhmm lets get you changed. " Yuroichi giggled
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 16:58

Soi looked down to hide her blush,"Fine lets go get me changed." She said and held on to you neck wanting you to carry her to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 17:01

Yuroichi pulled of Soi Fon's wet pull up and starts cleaning her up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 EmptyMon 15 Oct - 17:03

"So how much are you enjoying this?" Soi asked as you cleaned her up like a true toddler. She did like the attention and how careful you were with her but she just wasn't use to it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   bleach - Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next