Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another from DPA..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:37

Alright then, and I don't know why that is, did you check your visitor's messages and PM's?

And I don't know, I think we'll have a lot to do with Toshiro, although it will be a bit of a slow start I think.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:49

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright then, and I don't know why that is, did you check your visitor's messages and PM's?

And I don't know, I think we'll have a lot to do with Toshiro, although it will be a bit of a slow start I think.

Yes only thing I didn't check is my email,while yes we'll have alot to do with Toshiro,humm how should Rangiku find out Toshiro's problem? I was thinking finding him napping and she notes a wet patch on her captains pants around the crotch area
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:57

Well I thought it be sort of funny for him to be even more of a grouch than usual. Since the problem stresses him out, and may cause him to switch his habits around. Such as forsaking an evening cup of tea as he reads a book before retiring. Or even giving up on his afternoon naps in fear of soiling himself while asleep on the couch. But she could possibly catch him in the middle of a nap, or perhaps he has an old toy near by as a stress reliever. All in all though Rangiku is sure to notice something is troubling her captain just by his behavior.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 1:04

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well I thought it be sort of funny for him to be even more of a grouch than usual. Since the problem stresses him out, and may cause him to switch his habits around. Such as forsaking an evening cup of tea as he reads a book before retiring. Or even giving up on his afternoon naps in fear of soiling himself while asleep on the couch. But she could possibly catch him in the middle of a nap, or perhaps he has an old toy near by as a stress reliever. All in all though Rangiku is sure to notice something is troubling her captain just by his behavior.

That works to,humm yeah just fine
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 1:16

And she should need to sort of talk him into wearing pull-ups, and maybe he'll eventually start having accidents during the day. Or fall asleep at the desk from sleep deprivation. But moreover is there anything else you'd like to go over, and or do before we start?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 13:34

Shadow1525 wrote:
And she should need to sort of talk him into wearing pull-ups, and maybe he'll eventually start having accidents during the day. Or fall asleep at the desk from sleep deprivation. But moreover is there anything else you'd like to go over, and or do before we start?

Not really we can if something comes up talk about it then if need be,I mean we need leeway to keep the rp fun after all
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 22:35

Alright then, would you just like to start in the Captain's office with Toshiro and Rangiku doing their thing, and perhaps him being a bit obnoxious due to every thing that's going on. From there we could go to Toshiro falling asleep at his desk and having an accident, or maybe Rangiku catches him with a toy used for stressed relief.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:00

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright then, would you just like to start in the Captain's office with Toshiro and Rangiku doing their thing, and perhaps him being a bit obnoxious due to every thing that's going on. From there we could go to Toshiro falling asleep at his desk and having an accident, or maybe Rangiku catches him with a toy used for stressed relief.

That first part works humm I would prefer a mix of him falled asleep at his desk with a toy used for stress relief

Well who shall make it?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:03

Alright then, I could make the thread, but if you'd like to then go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:08

I'll make it just be warned I'm not that great with making a thread maker post
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 23:09

Cool, and don't worry about it, I'll fill in the gaps where needed if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another from DPA..
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: misc.-
Jump to: