Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another from DPA..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 0:04

Shadow1525 wrote:
Yeah that tends to work well in most cases, but also just a general outline of personality is nice. But It's not really necessary. Titles can be generic, and I'm typically not very good at creating them. But then good ones can just come out of nowhere. But the best I can do for now is 'Baby Sitting the Twins.'

That works. So who's going to make it? personally I suck at making a Threads opening post
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 0:16

I'll see about starting it then, would you each like to take one of the sitters, and a parent and have discussion with them about the children before they go on their trip? Or would you rather just have them arrive just as the parents are on their way out?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 0:32

Shadow1525 wrote:
I'll see about starting it then, would you each like to take one of the sitters, and a parent and have discussion with them about the children before they go on their trip? Or would you rather just have them arrive just as the parents are on their way out?

That last ones tempting but a talk with the parents in person seem more realist to me in this day and age unless the sitters have watched the kids before. My question to you do you plefer that the sitters have watched the kids before hand or not yet? That will give you my answer, for if they have before afew times I say no chat is needed but preferred that a parent to sitter chat is held but not needed. If they haven't BAbysat the kids then there should be a parent to sitter chat
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 0:38

Yeah, I do see your point, and I see the advantages to both. Not sure which I enjoy more to be honest. But since the parents are wealthy business types they could have just received a recommendation from the family's private doctor. But we could do a parent-sitter chat, just so they aren't totally surprised to find a pair of 7 year old's asleep in wet diapers.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 1:01

Shadow1525 wrote:
Yeah, I do see your point, and I see the advantages to both. Not sure which I enjoy more to be honest. But since the parents are wealthy business types they could have just received a recommendation from the family's private doctor. But we could do a parent-sitter chat, just so they aren't totally surprised to find a pair of 7 year old's asleep in wet diapers.

Humm thats a very good point on the doc recommendation,Humm so will we post our Oc profiles in the rp itself or here? On a almost completely unrelated note I've seem to have gained a tick of typing humm lately for little to no reason on this thread humm I wonder why

anyway night its 11 pm on my end at the moment
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 1:08

If you'd like to post profiles then lets do it here on this thread. But I also think a quick meet and greet with the parents might be a good idea.

And haha, I have the same sort of thing where I constantly commit the grammatical error of multiple periods for a pause... But that's partly due to the lot of free verse poetry I used to do. But anyway, night it's 12:07 at the moment, but I'm a Night Owl so I'll probably be up all night.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 1:35

Shadow1525 wrote:
If you'd like to post profiles then lets do it here on this thread. But I also think a quick meet and greet with the parents might be a good idea.

And haha, I have the same sort of thing where I constantly commit the grammatical error of multiple periods for a pause... But that's partly due to the lot of free verse poetry I used to do. But anyway, night it's 12:07 at the moment, but I'm a Night Owl so I'll probably be up all night.

Humm your a hour ahead of my time must not be that far away then,well do you want the twins to be the same sex or have one be a girl and one be a boy

Yeah I said night but my side is abit to quiet to relax so quiet you could hear a pin drop so I got on here to post
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 1:47

Well I'll be playing a boy, but you can play one as well and have them be the same sex, or play a girl it doesn't really matter to me. Although twin boys are obviously going to get along better, so factor that in if you want.

And I'll be up all night probably, so if you want to post some more go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 2:05

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well I'll be playing a boy, but you can play one as well and have them be the same sex, or play a girl it doesn't really matter to me. Although twin boys are obviously going to get along better, so factor that in if you want.

And I'll be up all night probably, so if you want to post some more go right ahead.

I thought girl just to make some more trouble along with ackword moments .That and I'm also better at playing female roles anyway note sure about little girls though. Humm this will be more fun then I thought seeing as I will find out how good I am at playing a little girl Haha great.

Do you want the sitters related or not?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 2:18

Alright, that sounds like fun. And I suppose either way there's comedy in them trying to possibly change each other. Perhaps the brother I play secretly wets the bed on purpose so his sibling doesn't feel so bad about it. Just a couple ideas.

The sitters could be related but it doesn't really matter, but they could be college students majoring in psychology or child care, playing into the decision to hiring them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 2:51

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright, that sounds like fun. And I suppose either way there's comedy in them trying to possibly change each other. Perhaps the brother I play secretly wets the bed on purpose so his sibling doesn't feel so bad about it. Just a couple ideas.

The sitters could be related but it doesn't really matter, but they could be college students majoring in psychology or child care, playing into the decision to hiring them.

good suggestions there but that would not work as I know next to noting on psychology and I've never worked in child care but I know how to care for kids okay
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 2:56

Well, it doesn't have to be completely based on real psychology. I meant just their general ability to understand the children, and help them. Ultimately allowing them to truly act their age, with no worries, and perhaps even a bit younger.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 19:28

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well, it doesn't have to be completely based on real psychology. I meant just their general ability to understand the children, and help them. Ultimately allowing them to truly act their age, with no worries, and perhaps even a bit younger.

Oh okay then, well then what sex would you prefer the sitter thats taking care of your OC kid be?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 21:29

Probably female, as I'll probably be playing a female sitter as well unless you'd prefer a male sitter taking care of yours. I'm considering the possible plot of the twin brother wetting him self on purpose so the parents are more mad at him than her, and that he doesn't like seeing his sister sad.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 23:47

Shadow1525 wrote:
Probably female, as I'll probably be playing a female sitter as well unless you'd prefer a male sitter taking care of yours. I'm considering the possible plot of the twin brother wetting him self on purpose so the parents are more mad at him than her, and that he doesn't like seeing his sister sad.

Females fine just was wondering is all and I like that ideal of the twin brother wetting on purpose matter of fact I think you just gave me some ideals to throw into the rp if it gets boring
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun - 23:51

Alright, do you have anymore suggestions? Perhaps they begin to enjoy the attention and being diapered since their parents are always busy. I had idea for my character though to have an accident, and completely miss the toilet when he goes to use the restroom, and get's distracted looking out the window instead of concentrating on aiming.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 0:08

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright, do you have anymore suggestions? Perhaps they begin to enjoy the attention and being diapered since their parents are always busy. I had idea for my character though to have an accident, and completely miss the toilet when he goes to use the restroom, and get's distracted looking out the window instead of concentrating on aiming.

Not at the moment other there maybe the kids have abit of sibling rivalry even though they care for each other, also I was thinking the same thing on the diapering and attention aspect though having a accident and missing the toilet aspect seems good to me flower
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 0:14

Alright, that sounds good, so are you ready to start soon?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 0:20

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright, that sounds good, so are you ready to start soon?

I'm ready anytime just going to whip up two small bio's sense the site I have most my bio's on is down seeing as I had all my OC's on one thread there I need to make bios again but I'll only make them once you have yours up so I have a ideal where to start on the sister bio

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Wed 27 Jun - 0:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 0:49

Alright, just give a few minutes to make Bio's and get the thread up, I'm working on something at the moment, should be done a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 1:29

Name: Matthew Perry (Hope that's an Okay last name, feel free to change it if you want.)
Height: 3'1
Weight: 45ibs
Hair: Light blonde
Eyes: Blue
Birthday: (you can decide, don't really know what to make it.)

Likes: Nintendo DS, Wii, action figures, cartoons, Pokemon, Digimon, Loony Tunes etc.

Dislikes: wearing diapers (so he says.), girly toys, girly music, loosing, his sister being upset.

let me know if you need anything more, but there's a start.

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 2:13

child bio

Name; Samantha Perry
Age; 7
Height:2'6
Weight;40ibs
Hair;Blonde
Eyes;Green
Birthday;December 31

Likes;aside from the average likes like all the gamestations she has at her disposal,cartoons and child friendly anime, playing doles,playing house, she enjoys reading her children books and being babysat do to the extra attention she and her brother get

Dislikes;needing diapers although she likes diapers just not the need aspect,messy type games/activates,her brother getting jumped on by her parents and although she liking being babysat she also dislikes it kinda

Sitter bio
Name;Pandora Fenton
Age;20
Height:6'2
Weight;140
Hair;Red
Eyes;brown
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 2:23

Oh right..forgot sitter bio..

Name: Kira Blake
Height: 5'8
weight: 130
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel

So are you ready to start now, or would you like to discuss some more?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 2:34

I'm ready to start when you are my friend but I'm going to bed just please post in this thread if you make the rp
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 2:37

Alright then I suppose I begin the opening post, but don't expect it to be great haha. I'm really not all that good at it either.

Well here's the thread, feel free to reply when you get the chance.

https://teatime.forumotion.com/t211-babysitting-the-twins-private-with-bandit-keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another from DPA..
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: misc.-
Jump to: