Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The New you hotel(rp is open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:34

"Oh your room goes to whatever theme you ask of it, the last guests wanted it to be as childish as possible but if you concentrate it will change for you." She smiles in a very maternal way and waits for Marco to change the theme of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:39

( hmmm hadn't posted her inawhile ) Kara sighned as she plopped on the bed "Hmmmmm what to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:41

Marco raised an eyebrow, and just to humor the woman, imagined a room fit for a 6 year old fox girl who wet the bed and had daytime accidents.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 21:44

The room changes to a mix of princesses with purples and pinks. A bed is made to size for a child of any age and size. There is a changing table which appears to be a dresser with clothes, pullups, and diapers too. "Your room has changed to match your new standards and you change with the room."

Kara is brought a binder with a list of all of the activities plus the possible themes which take up half the book. The attendant brings Kara a snack of cookies, milk, and some fruit. "Kara you have all the time to choose a theme not just for the room, the room's theme will change you as well but that is the fun of the hotel."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 21:53

Marco's eyes widened as he felt himself begin to shrink while his manhood was replaced by a womanhood, and his limbs sprouted soft pink fur and a pink bushy tail sprouted from her tailbone and his tummy gained white fur as the rest of him became covered in pink fur as hus ears disappeared and were replaced by pink fox ears. His hands became paws as did his feet, until he was a six year old fox girl, standing in a pile of her old clothes with a pee puddle under her. "What you do to me?"! She squeaked as the name on the registry changed from Marco to Marcine 'Marcy'.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:07

Kara looked at the list "Hmmm your tricks don't fool me if it did i want to room to be fit for a 3 year old girl." as she started laughing arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 21:14

The attendant gently cleans up Marceline along with the floor up some towels and begins to explain. "The room changes you along with the theme, you asked for a room fit for a six year old fox girl who has accidents, thus the room changed you to match the new theme, but it can be reversed once you are ready to leave."

Kara's room begins to change to a very girl room with a toddler bed decorated in pinks, purples, and other pastels. The dresser changes into a combo vanity, wardrobe, and changing table all in one. The walls are decorated in a fairy, barbie, and other girly themes. The attendant watches with a smile as Kara begins to shrink as do her clothes, Kara's underwear begin to inflate into a thick pullup. her makeup becomes fit for a princess, her jewelry leaves as her hair is in pigtails, her teeth go back to baby teeth, and the clothes go into a princess theme too. The attached bathroom has a child's potty along with a bath, a sink, and last is a purple tint to all. "Your theme is mow complete miss Kara, your body is that of a three year old though you have some of your old knowledge for now, but who knows for how long."

Last edited by anifan5890 on Sun 16 Sep - 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 21:18

Marci looked offended. "Change me back now!" SHe shouted, stomping her foot... paw."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 21:25

"I cannot change you back until it is the last day of your stay here Miss Marceline, I will take care of you in the mean time, and you can tour the rest of the hotel." The owner walks by on her way to visit the newer guest as she has many duties to do and many people to help.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 21:30

Kara eyes widend "No way i didn't want be smawl change me back!

Last edited by Jerry-Chan on Sun 16 Sep - 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep - 21:32

Marci was about to start yelling again, when she felt a pressure in her tummy that doubled her up.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:53

The attendant rushes Marceline based her gues as to what the look on her face and gingerly sets Marci upon the potty so she can do her business with the attendant's help with cleanup. "Call me when you done if I was correct, I will be just outside the door so you can have privacy and time to do what is needed."

The Owner takes over for the second attendant in dealing with Kara and any potential sparkups. "I cannot change you back until a later time, for now you will have to deal with it Miss Kara. amd have a fun time with it too." The Owner smiles as she offers to give Kara the full tour of the hotel and the many activities.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:59

Marcine frowned as she was sat on the childish potty seat, just as her bowels gave way, causing her to defecate in the potty, leaving her whimpering as she finished. "I'm done."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:22

The attendant helps to wipe Marci clean, then puts the lid down on the potty, and begins to help Marci wash up. The attendant washes her hands as she helps Marci get powdered up, next she helps her into a pullup which fits snugly and lets Marci pick a new outfit to wear.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:24

Marci however is stunned into silence at the fact that she is in pull-up and is to silent to choose an outfit as her tail swishes behind her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:19

The attendant pulls a cute purple shirt with a matching skirt, then she pulls on some frilly purple socks and some purple shoes. "You are ready to play now Miss Marci, so what shall we do and are you intereted in a tour right now?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:22

Marci frowned as she glared at the attendant. "Wha' did you do to me?! WHy am i a foxy?" She screamed before eyes widened at the childish word she had shouted.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:32

Kara blushes and nods as she followed the attendent
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:45

The attendant tells Marci. "We will start with the closest location to here, the location would be the combo play and game which is next to the kitchen."

The Owner smiles as she gently holds Kara hand as she wants to put her mind at ease and also show here around the facilities. "Kara we are approaching the movie room, and we can watch some movies while having some snacks."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 22:46

Marci is stunned as the Attendant pulls her along, tripping over her digitigrade feet.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:29

Kara nods nervously as she tried to fix her skirt as her pull up was in plain view
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 19:38

The Owner sees what the issue is for Kara is, then she adjusts the elastic of the skirt and now Kara's pullup is covered. "Oh look Miss Kara we have almost reached the combo play and games room."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 19:45

Marci tries to get away from her attendat as she's tugged along. "Lemme go! I wan outta dis place!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 20:14

Kara just nods as her tummy growled "Hungy." she whined.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:49

The attendant ignores Marci's pleas as she takes her to the play and games room where there is a tray of food plus sippy cups of difering drinks.

The owner meanwhile smiles down at Kara while explaining and leading her into the room. "The staff has a big tray of foods plus drinks in sippy cups plus normal cups, and if you need anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New you hotel(rp is open to all)   The New you hotel(rp is open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New you hotel(rp is open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next