Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyWed 15 Jun - 18:38

A new threat is horizon for Kim Possible along with the world at large, the mastermind behind this is a female who simply calls herself Mommy dearest, Mom for short. Her staff is helping her develop a device which will render the populace docile as children. She calculates her chances of victory are quite good, then she begins to broadcast het message to surrender, and she waits for Kim Possible to spring her trap.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 18 Jun - 2:47

Where would I come in if I wanted to join in?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 18 Jun - 21:55

You have a choice of three roles in the rp. Your first choice is the villainess who you can name, you could be kim, or the last option is some random person who they test the device on.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 19 Jun - 1:06

I would love to play Kim
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyTue 21 Jun - 20:23

Mommy dearest decides to send her hencepeople to go procure the last few items to make the device work perfectly, then they enter the first research facility, next they unwittingly trip the silent alarms while taking what they need, and thge result is a message being sent to Wade via his comminications network.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyWed 22 Jun - 1:50

(Is this the start im confused?? Question )
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyFri 24 Jun - 21:42

(Yep) Wade sends a message to Kim via her kimmucator about some random thugs robbing a research facility on the outskirts of middlton. Meanwhile Mother dereast awaits the news of whether her device will be ready soon, and if she can find someone to test it on.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 25 Jun - 0:52

Kim got the sich from Wade and made her way to the facility deciding not to tell Ron about this small problem. She used her hairdryer grapple to get on the roof and peered in on the thugs through a skylight window.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 25 Jun - 18:47

The thugs have no clue what could be happening outside the research facility they are currently inside, the lead thug is a huge woman dressed all in a mix of yellow leather&lycra suit. She reads off the list of components to the device to her thug partners, and continues to listen for alarms.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 26 Jun - 3:13

Kim takes out her laser lip stick and cuts a hole in the glass roof and gets ready to go in to kick some butt. She takes a deep breathe and jumps down landing on one of the thugs knocking him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 26 Jun - 21:25

The huge woman who is the leader turns around just in time to see her fellow thug laid out by a teenager dressed all in dark colors. She instructs the others to continue gathering supplies, then she engages the teenage girl in a fight, and waves her over to test her mettle.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyWed 29 Jun - 2:08

Kim ran at the woman and jumped up in the air sending a kick toward your head."What are you doing here?!?" Kim asked while throwing the kick.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyWed 29 Jun - 20:42

The woman feels the feel brunt of the powerful kick, though she is only moved a short distance, and she slowly answers each of the questions. "My name is irrevalent Miss Possible, I along with my cronies are gathering parts for our mistresses ultimate device, and it will make the populace as docile as children."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptyThu 30 Jun - 2:29

"Why would you want that, oh let me guess to take over the world?You villains are all the same." Kim said and went in for another kick but throwing this one towards your feet.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 2 Jul - 15:43

The huge woman falls down to her knees from the power of the kicks, then the items she carries plus those of the others land on the teleporter sending them back to her mistress, next the woman smirks, and presses a button on her watch sending a smokescreen over the room.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySun 3 Jul - 23:27

Kim looked around after she was teleported,"Where am I?" She then turned her attention the smoke and got into a defensive stance ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) EmptySat 9 Jul - 1:22

A woman dressed in a full length floral dress with an attached apron approaches Kim Possible with a smile on her face, and she offers her a gloved hand to welcome her. "Oh I see you were teleported here along with all of the parts for my ultimate device, the device is known as the paciier, in laymen's terms it will mentally change someone into a childlike mentality, thus making them easier to control, but in the mean time you should attempt to get past all the traps to destroy it if you so chose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)   Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Possible: Duty Crawls(open to all)
Page 1 of 1