Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kicked out(need one more person)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 0:05

she place a pizza in front of her' eat up i made it myself
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 May - 0:59

"Looks good." Cassy said and took a bite out of the pizza in front of her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:23

yui patted her on the head and sat next to her' im glad you like it sweetie. she smiled at her well she was" you act alot like my late little sister did" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 May - 1:39

"Oh you think i act like a little kid?" Cassy asked and took another bite out of her pizza slice.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May - 22:23

yui gigled and nodded" yeah but she also had her problems she had a very weak bladder and had to wear diapers but i really didnt care looking ta some one bad just because there diffract is stupid and wrong but thats just what i think" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May - 23:09

"She had to wear diapers?" Cassy asked looking at you with an odd face. She went to take another bite of pizza but a wet sensation in her panties distracting her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:35

yui nodded" yeah she did but i really didnt care i loved her anyway but she got very sick and did not make it i still really miss her but like i said i dont look at people bad because there different its wrong in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:48

Cassy tried to keep back her tears as she realized she was wetting herself right in front this nice lady who took her in."I'm so sorry....." Cassy said before her eyes filled with tears and she began to bawl like a baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 22:54

yui hugged her tight"sorry for what you haven't done anything wrong sweetie
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:00

Cassy kept wetting and now the sound of water hitting the floor could be heard."Yeah i did something wrong and im still doing it but i can't help it"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:07

yui looked down and saw her wetting" its ok every one has ascendants im not mad at you" she said well rubbing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:10

"Well umm I have accidents a lot though that's why my parents got rid of me." Cassy said laying her head on your chest.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:15

but yui smiled' well maybe that did but i wont throw you out i promise and if you need diapers ill take care of you and anything else your need as long as you live with me think of your self as my little sister
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:17

"Umm okay thank....." Cassy's body went stiff as she felt her butt lift off the chair a bit as she began to mess her panties. She couldn't even think as she sat there speechless as her panties filled up with her warm mess.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:21

yui giggled and lifted her up" i think i need to change my baby sister' she said with a small giggle
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:23

"Umm I had another accident and I'm sorry." Cassy said before the smell gave what she had down away. But even if you hadn't smelled it the brown stain on her shorts would have given it away.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:27

but yui giggled again" like i said its ok i dont mind if you need diapers" she said and lied her on a bed in her room" ok im going to get what i need to change you so stay here ok
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:31

Cassy jumped a little as she was set on the bed because it made the mess in her panties squish against her butt. The only weird part was that she liked the feeling it made her feel weird. After you left the room she felt her hand made its way down the front of her diaper and touch her privates. She had never done anything like this before and started to moan a little as she stuck her finger in her vagina.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:33

yui had grabbed every thing she needed and came back"he-hei see some one is having fun" she teased
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:37

Cassy's face went red and she pulled her hand out from her diaper."Im sorry I didn't know what I was doing a feeling came over me and I just went with it."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:40

but yui patted her head" it alwight little sister if you want to do that ill help you with a toy if you want?' she offered
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:44

"Umm why would I use a toy?" Cassy asked very confused she had never done anything sex related all her life she was a very innocent girl.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:47

but yui patted her head" im kidding but lets get you changed" she said and started to clean her up
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:48

Cassy still didn't get it but just let the subject drop. That was until you started to change her and she let out a few moans as you wiped her clean.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May - 23:54

yui had just taped a new diaper on her" there you go all nice and clean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicked out(need one more person)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: