Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kicked out(need one more person)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Kicked out(need one more person) Empty
PostSubject: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyWed 13 Apr - 17:12

Cassy sat in front of her two parents as they yelled at her."Why can't you hold it till you reach the toilet your sixteen years old for God's sake." Her dad yelled and turned away from her and walked out of the room. She didn't know why something she couldn't control made her parents so angry. Her dad come back into the room and tossed a bag at her."Now get the hell out until you can learn to use a toilet like a normal teenager." Before Cassy knew it she was out side her house with a small bag of cloths n the rain. She then feel to her knees and began to cry not knowing what she was going to do now.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(i need one person to play the man or woman that takes her in)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySat 23 Apr - 22:32

(ill play but im being a teenager)

a 15 year old girl smiled ta her [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

she had an umbrella she placed it over her head" now why are you all alone in the rain?' she asked with a kind and motherly tone
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 3:02

"Mmmmy parents kicked me out." Cassy said looking up at the girl as tears ran down her face.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 8:54

yui smiled and put her hand out' well you can come home with me?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 10:55

Cassy looked at the girl surprised since."But you just met me and I don't know your name."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 20:51

yui giggled" well i cant just lave you in the rain and my name is yui" she said answering both questions
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:04

"Yeah but i don't know you." Cassy said with a odd look in her eyes. She was so confused at this girls generosity.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:09

(can we do a bleach rp to?)

yui smiled and didnt move" well its nice to meet you then but liek i said i cant just lave you in the rain and i wouldnt throw you out
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:28

Cassy stood up and grabbed her bag and followed behind you."Thank you."
(Umm sure)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:30

yui smiled at her like a kid mother would' your welcome so why did they throw you out?.

(can i have my own char and can she be in diapers and rukia is the one in charge of helping her train her soul reaper powers
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:33

"Umm i don't really want to talk about it." Cassy said being sensitive about her diapers.
(Umm sure but id rather play Soi Fong)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:35

(sure play her but can they still be in the human word and go to school?)

yui smiled and hugged her" i understand sweety ill wait til you want to but i would never throw some one out i promise
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:37

Cassy hugged her back and just kept quite.
(yeah that is fine you make the forum post though okay)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:38

yui took her to her huge home that was a huge mansion' well lthis is my home
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:42

"Wow do you live here alone?" Cassy asked as she stared with an open mouth at the house.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:45

yui held her head down after hearing that" yes my mom and dad died when iwas little so i have been alone besides the maids that work for me
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:50

"Oh im so sorry." Cassy said and gave you a tight hug feeling bad for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:52

but yui dried her teaser" its ok but lets get you inside and give you a nice bath and get you some new clothes
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 21:56

"Umm okay but can i take my bath alone." Cassy asked not wanting you to discover her diapers and find out she was a diaper wearing baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:17

yui giggled and nodded" yes but i am running the water for you" she said. she wet and had the water set" alright its already ill go find you some new clothes you just get in
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:23

Cassy got undressed quickly hiding her diaper inside her pants and got into the water and began to clean herself with a soapy sponge.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:24

yui had left a new set of clothes for her outside the door" they were a black t shirt and a black skirt and a black pair of sock( i had an idea she wets the bed and she tell her she needs diaper)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptySun 24 Apr - 22:29

After Cassy finished cleaning herself she dried off and went to grab her old pants and they were gone. All she found was a bunch of black cloths that included regular panties which she hadn't worn since she was about 6.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyMon 25 Apr - 0:18

yui had thrown her dirty clothes in the washer not ntoicing her diaper in them. she went to check on her" ok sweetie i made dinner time to eat
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) EmptyMon 25 Apr - 23:51

"Umm okay." Cassy said and walked with you into the kitchen hoping she could hold her pee until she could put another diaper on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicked out(need one more person)   Kicked out(need one more person) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicked out(need one more person)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: