Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

sakura in wonder lane

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 15:42

The Queen takes Sakura along with her friend to the banquet room, then allows them to sit down to have their fill of the food&drinks, and her servants set everything on the table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 0:19

sakura deiced to talk' that rabbit told me your looking for ales why are you looking for her?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:11

She insulted my honor, then she ran away before I could either forgive her for doing so, or to punish her for being so rude to me in front of my subjects."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:16

sakura pushed the food away" i dont care to eat your food for like i said i do not trust you" sakura blunted out
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 23:53

The Queen smiles as Jade holds Sakura, then the Queen feeds Sakura by hand, next she allows Jade to let Sakura out once the food is gone, and she sets a cup of tea before Sakura.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:11

sakura held her throat and chocked she grabbed the tea and drank it" you jerk what was that for!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 13:09

"Oh I had to guarantee you would consume all of it, you do not wish to offend me as I would punish you, and you would go home the way I decide when I allow it."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:02

sakura stood up and made her wand into the sword card" shut up me and tomoyo are leveling now!!" she shouted out of anger
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:25

The Queen snaps her fingers which causes guards who all look like Jade to appear, then they surround Sakura, Tomoyo, and the bunnyb lady sneaks in behind to restrain Sakura.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:29

sakura dropped the sword" hey let me go!!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:32

Jade the bunny woman kisses Sakura on the cheeks, then she starts to sing a lullabye as the guards leave, Tomoyo hands the sword over to the bunny lady, and bows before the queen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:33

sakura tried fighting ti but failed when she fell in to a deep sleep wondering what would happen to her(look at your pm)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:37

(I did) Jade the bunny lady lays Sakura on a soft table, then the queen helps her to undress Sakura, Tomoyo heads off to fetch the supplies, and Jade inserts a pacifier in Sakura's mouth.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 14:39

sakura opened her eyes seeing the red queen she trid moving but couldn't and she found that she had a paic that wouldn't come out" hat u ing e" she mumbled out
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 15:23

"I decided to punish you as I intended to punish Alice, oh look Tomoyo has returned with the supplies, and I shall make you my baby girl as long as I see fit." Jade slowly applies baby lotion all over Sakura's lower body, next she rubs it in along with rash cream, she adds loads of floral baby scented powders, sets a huge diaper under Sakura, gently tapes it on, pulls a pair of pink rhumba plastic panties in place, pulls petticoats over those, pink tights over the petticoats. baby socks&shoes on her feet in pink, pink bows in her pigtailed hair, a long pink baby dress that still leaves part of her diaper, and tights showing.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 15:26

sakuras cheeks turned red from this even more so then when tomoyo dresses her up" tomoyo help e " she begged
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 16:29

Tomoyo pats Sakura on head with a wink, then she begins to sing her a medly of babyish songs, next she ties the pacifier on a ribbon, after that she shimmers, and reveals herself as Sapphire the queen's shapeshifting first in command.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 17:44

sakura tried moving but still couldnt" what did you do to tomoyo!" sakura shouted thru the paci
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 14:47

Sapphire goes into a random room of the castle. then she comes back with Tomoyo dressed the same way as Sakura albeit in a purple themed outfit, and Tomoyo can barely stand due her thick puffy diaper.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Mar - 22:00

sakura sighed but was able to get on her knees she tried spiting the paci out but it wouldnt go out" LET US GO!!" SHE SHOUTED THRU THE PACI AGAIN
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 18:32

"Oh you both will be allowed to leave on my terms only, for now you both are my babies until I decide otherwise," then she commands the pacifiers to come out, and adds "the diapers are thick as they will weaken your muscles over time due to the powders&such applied to you."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 22:43

sakura was filled with anger but didnt care about herself right now" let tomoyo go i was the one who disrespected you not her so let her go!!' sakura shouted
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 15:49

"I cannot do so Sakura, she will also be one of my latest creations, she will become a baby slave eventually, if not she will be your baby sibling, and playmate most of the time."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 22:21

sakura shook her head' stop it let tomoyo baby sit me for you but just lave her out of this she didnt do anything wrong i was the one who did!!
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 23:44

The Queen thinks for a long moment before responding, "You have swayed me Sakura to allow her to help with your care, however, she will not leave, instead she will become your nanny as long as you remain here, and Jade go dress Tomoyo in some more grownup clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sakura in wonder lane
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next