Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

sakura in wonder lane

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

sakura - sakura in wonder lane Empty
PostSubject: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 9 Dec - 0:46

this is an rp about sakura ending up back in wonder land and the red queen finding her and fourcing her back in to diaper this is an open rp so join if you want but i get sakura

sakura began to shake her head when she opended her ye" huu where am i"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 27 Jan - 20:02

A woman dressed in a rabbit costume runs by shouting. "I am late, oh so very late, how did I get so late, and I must hurry as I am late for a very important date." A lady dressed all in green walks over to Alice with a smile, then offers to help her up, and explains "You are in Wonder land, I am Jade one of the ladies to the royal court."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:24

sakura wondered what he mend Alice my name is sakura and who is on Court?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:44

"I apologize as we were looking for an Alice, oh well, perhaps you could use a guide to this place as it is a bit strange for some, and I will be glad to help you in any fashion." Jade patiently waits for Sakura to answer her requests, then she whistles as she waits, and takes in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyThu 27 Jan - 23:52

sakura wondered what this Alice did" tell me what did Alice do wrong?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 28 Jan - 2:00

"She left when she was about to learn of her punishment for disobeying the Queen of Wonderland, my Queen cannot punish you for what Alice did, but she can help you figure out how you ended up here." Jade offers Sakura her hand to lead her to the Queen, then perhaps she will get home, it all depends on Sakura, and her decisions as time passes.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 28 Jan - 19:18

sakura sighd' but nodded" sure ill come with you" but can i have you soemthign where did these clothes coem from wondering why she had a giant heart on the front of the dress9 like in that ep)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:32

Jade patiently answers with a smile, "The clothes must have magically been put on you when you were transported here, how you ended up is no mystery, as my Queen attempted to bring Alice back here, though she transported here by accident, but she probably can send you back home."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 28 Jan - 23:50

sakura began to get a little scared" i dont know if i trust this queen form what i have heard
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:13

"You should at least talk to my Queen first, then we can make a more informed decision on what to do next, and for now we should go there right away."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:41

sakura nodded" ok ill go with you
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 30 Jan - 20:50

Jade presses a button on her watch, then a riding animal which is a cross between a dragon, unicorn, and some other random animals bows so they can ride/fly to the palance in safety.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySun 30 Jan - 22:45

sakura blushed following behind him" um where i this queen
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 18:51

"She lives in a gigantic shining castle as she watches over her kingdom, she enjoys playing outdoor games, though she does not enjoy losing much, she is nice as long you do not anger her, and we will be there quite soon."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 19:55

sakura rolled her eyes not wanting to meet her but needing help" fine lets go" sakura said well walking with the bunny" so tell me what did this ales do wrong?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:14

"She ran away when the queen wanted to make her a princess, though princesses have to start out in diapers, then work their way up to fancy undies, and such."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 20:21

sakura sighed knowing why she ran now" can she just tell me out to get out of here" sakura asked. but she saw a girl with black long hair" no way tomoyo" she shouted then went running for her wondering if she would notice the outfit she had on
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:30

Tomoyo seems to have an oddly bigger butt, though she hugs Sakura as she leads her to meet with the queen, she gives Jade a knowing wink as they walk, and the Queen's female head of security takes them into the throne room with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:38

sakura didnt bow at all she stood up" um hi your queenly ness can you tell me and my friend how to get out of here?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:41

"Hmm you will need to come with me to the royal study, I have many books, spells, plus more in there to ensure you too a safe travel, and for now we must eat to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:46

sakura nodded" um alright what are you cooking?" she asked
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:49

"I am making a buffet style of meal, there will many desserts, every kind of milk, every kind of juice, and best of all there is a myriad of ice cream to tantalize the taste buds."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:58

sakura wasnt sure she felt safe here" im sorry but i dont trust you" sakura just blunted out
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptyFri 11 Feb - 22:02

"Your fears are not unfounded Sakura, however, I do not plan anything funny in slighest, please sit down for a nice meal before you two leave, and as a whole you will have a merry time here."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane EmptySat 12 Feb - 1:40

sakura still didnt trust her but sat down knowing if tried to run shed just have her guard grab her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sakura in wonder lane   sakura - sakura in wonder lane Empty

Back to top Go down

sakura in wonder lane
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next