Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 13:14

Lady Evelyn places a changing mat below Mugen bottom, then she removes the old diaper, wipes Mugen clean with some wipes, rubs in loads of rash cream, followed by powder, after that she tapes a new diaper on with a cover on top, and dresses Mugen for the day. She tosses the diaper, wipes, plus the used supplies, then she washes her hands, and takes Mugen to the playroom.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 13:26

Mugen immediately pouted. "No. Wan bettew toys!" She said in a spoiled princess way.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 16:27

"Your wish has been granted Mugen, you now own at least one of everything you could ever want, I also have a huge collection of dolls for you, and a play castle too."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 16:42

Mugen smiled and turned to Lady Evelyn. "Wan etewnal youf and heawth!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 18:57

"Your wishes have been granted Mugen, You will always look younger than your real age, you will have money beyond wealth, and will always be healthy."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 19:12

Mugen smiled as she hugged Evelyn. "Tank oo, mama!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 20:55

"Oh you are most welcome my pamepered princess, now you may have a wish after your nap later, as I cannot grant wishes without a break, my powers are great, but I am limited by my body's energy levels."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 22:07

Mugen nodded before she crawled off to go play with her dolls.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 17:52

Her mommy follows her baby girl on foot as it does not require much of any energy, and she sits in the big comfy chair in the playroom to watch her baby girl while eating some food.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 18:00

Mugen giggled happily as she played with her dolls, not noticing that she had just wet herself.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 18:24

Lady Evelyn slowly eats some food, then she sips her tea as she watches Mugen play on the floor without any signs of danger, and smiles down at her baby girl who looks like her as a child.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 19:05

Mugen's tummy soon starts rumbling and she turns to Lady Evelyn. "I hungy!" She demanded in a spoiled tone.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May - 19:30

Lady Evelyn picks her daughter up, then she sets her in her special chair in the dining room, next she brings the meal of some cut up pizzas, a brownie, and a sippy of milk while she ties the bib around her daughter's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 May - 19:51

Mugen smiles as she greedily dug into her food with absolutely no manners.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 14:23

Her mommy vows to teach Mugen how to be a proper young lady, for now she simply is used to her this way, and sh smiles down at her baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 14:40

Mugen finished her food, but her face was a total mess. "Wan ice cweam now!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 22:19

"You need to say please Muegn sweetheart, then I will do so for you," she says while wiping her face completely clean, and waits for her to say please while the ice cream defrosts.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 22:30

Mugen Scowled. "No! Gimme ice cweam now!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 22:38

"Mugen young lady I do not respond to threats, if you do not ask me nicely the only butts will be yours being spanked, and I am waiting for a nice please."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May - 22:56

Mugen scowled. "I wan my ice cweam now!!!! " She screamed as she started throwing a spoiled tantrum.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May - 1:58

Lady Evelyn ignores the fit, then she places Mugen in a playpen to think over what she did, and patiently awaits the results of placing her inside.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May - 11:00

Mugen keeps throwing her tantrum as she pull some of her dolls' heads off.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:02

Lady Evelyn has reach the end of her patience, so she pulls Mugen over her lap with her diapers removed, then she begins to spank her naughty baby girl, and tells her in between spanks "You will learn manners young lady."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:44

Mugen starts screaming louder as she's spanked, and starts flailing her arms and legs. "Oo cawn't do dis to me! I a pwincess!"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 May - 21:50

"You became my daughter once the spells were finalized, I will make you a proper young woman, even princesses are known for their manners, and be kind no matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next