Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 13:38

She gently feeds her baby girl some milk from each of her breasts and also some baby food which is mostly soft like pudding. "Megan you are mommy's special angel forever and ever which begins with your next diaper change."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 14:03

Mugen, renamed Megan looked up at Lady Evelyn. "Wha 'ou mean?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 14:57

"You will start your life over as my baby girl Megan and will always be as babyish and childish as you choose to be forever." She smiles as she cuddles Megan in her arms while singing to her and giving her a rattle.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyFri 1 Jun - 17:07

MEgan giggled as she was givven the rattle and began shaking it.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 1:22

The owner smiles as she entertains Megan and keeps her happy at all times thanks to her large amounts of toys.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 1:23

Megan enjoys her new life.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 1:29

The owner does not force Megan to be anything she does not wish to be while she is here. She follows the golden rules here which states, you treat each staff member, family member, and anyone else on premises with love&respect.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Oct - 2:15

Megan grows up to be a kind, gentle, and loving girl.

6 years later.

8 year old Megan yawns as she wakes up to a wet diaper in her room of disney princesses. "Mommy! I'm wet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)   Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Times Daycare(private rp for Ace and Anifan only)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5