Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 14:21

Hikari was in no shape to answer, needing to be burped.

Saizo turned to Future Hinata. "That's Liquid, also known as Frank Warren Rios, or Frank Wesker."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 14:27

Frank Warren Wesker huh younger brother of Albert Wesker i remember Uncle Kazuki telling me about this guy let me stop him i can handle it Future Hinata said as Laura proceeded to burp Hikari.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 15:00

Hikari spit up a bit as she was burped.
Saizo shook her head. "Absolutely not! You're only ten!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 15:18

Sorry Auntie Saizo i must i have alot of fighting experience i was trained by many great warriors Future Hinata said grabbing her ninja blade. ( I think it's called a kitana )
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 15:32

(No, A Ninjato)

Saizo wrapped Future Hinata in a bearhug. "NO! I Fowbid it! Auntie Wauwa! Tawk some sense into youw gwandaughtew!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 17:23

( Thanks btw happy friday the 13th Very Happy ) Future Hinata remembered how protective Saizo was in the future after Kazuki was killed in the future. Laura sighned hold on lets give her a chance Saizo Rika & Hikari are in no condition to fight she may be our only chance. Future Hinata looked at Saizo Auntie Saizo please i i've been siturations like this in the future i can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 19:09

(OH SHIT!)
Siazo frowned as she let go of Future Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 21:16

( I'm hanging out in camp crystal lake lol) Future Hinata jumped out the window, Geez i wonder who shes takes after Rika wondered not relizing Future Hinata took after her?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 21:34

Everyone in the room except Baby Hinata and the sleeping Hikari, who had spit up again, turned and looked at Rika.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 21:48

Rika looked at everybody whattttt as she wet her diaper. Future Hinata was outside confronting Liquid het Frankie over here!!! Liquid/Frank turned around what the oh it's just a little brat!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 21:58

Saizo sighed. "you'we pwetty weckwess youwsewf, and auntie Wauwa, Hikawi spit up again."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 22:05

Thank you Saizo as Laura wiped Hikaris face clean. Rika blushed well i learned from the best looking at Hikari. I wouldn't underestimate me Liquid i'm alot stronger then you think Future Hinata said. Liquid smirked your bluffing!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 22:24

Hikari slept soundly in her mommy's arms.

Saizo frowned. "I wonder if Hinata inherited the BLACKLIGHT powers from Hikari."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 22:38

Rika was looking out the window but supposed to be in bed resting. Future Hinata smirked you see i know what you fear most Liquid you fear the powers of the BLACKLIGHT Virus. Liquid smirked BLACKLIGHT Virus thats no longer a concearn cause Hikari Ellis is no condition to fight & that bum Alex Mercer nowhere around!! Future Hinata smirked their not the only ones that have the power!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 22:52

Hikari cooed softly in her sleep as she entered her baby mood of one year old.

Saizo sighed as she looked at the age ray. "Wi-WI, do I habe to make oo 1 ta make oo stay in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 23:12

Rika shook her head uhhh noooo as he climbed back in the covers now realizing now Saizo was almost acting like the adult Hikari almost. Liquid eyes widend wait you don't mean.. Yes i have the powers of the BLACKLIGHT as she shapeshifted into a 10 year old sized girl.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptyFri 13 May - 23:42

Saizo smirked as she pulled out another one-shot age ray. "YOu know, Hikari made two of these, one for me, and one for herself. I think I'll make you one anyway, to make sure you rest." SHe said, turning Rika one.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 9:48

However the ray didn't effect Rika's body however it did make her go in a baby mood mentaly 1 year old Saizie oo meanie as she began sucking her thumb. Liquid proceeded to use the rail gun on future Hinata but she dodged outta the way & slashed her sword at the one of the metal gears rectors.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 10:11

Saizo's eyes widened before she turned to Laura. "Auntie Wauwa? Can we put Wi-WI in da fuwll size Wegwession machine ta make hew body 1?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 10:33

Laura shook her head no sweetie it's just too dangrous cause when we have to change her back her body might start growing again Laura explained. NO THIS ISN"T OVER Liquid shouted as fired missles at Future Hinata but she managed to dodge & sliced the cockpit open & Liquid fell out.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 10:49

Hikari woke up. "Dat won't happen mommy. Da machine can't fowce sumone ta gwow up beyond deiw owiginal size."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 11:43

Laura looked at Hikari really so when i set her original age back to 13 she'll have her toddler body? Liquid got up off the ground & was about to shoot Future Hinata but then started clutching his chest no it can't be.. As Aaron came in it is you see old friend Alex was afraid you would try to escape so he implanted you with a drug called FOXDIE. No how could this have of happened as Liquid screamed before dying instantly from the FOXDIE.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 12:08

Hikari nodded. "Yes, but ib oo make her 1, she'wll habe a one yeaw owd body."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 14:38

Rika snapped out of her babymood Saizie please i really don't wanna be a 1 year old again okay look i promise i'll stay in bed okay Rika pleaded. Laura looked at Saizo Saizo honey i don't think Ri-Ri wants to be regressed can you reconsider & trying something else but then again this would help them learn how to raise a child?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 EmptySat 14 May - 15:13

Saizo smiled. "I actuawy wanna habe a baby ta cawe fow, and dat's Wi-WI."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)   Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl That Never Aged new beginning ( private for me & Ace)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next