Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Schi

Schi

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 1:49

"Heh, you like to play huh?" Katy said cleaning the girls legs and crotch.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 12:05

Addison giggled and nodded her head "Uh huh, its fun." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 13:59

Kate let the girl play with what few bath toys she had left as a kid once Addison was cleaned.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:02

Addison soon got bored playing and looked at Kate "All done wif playing Mommy." She said with a sweet smile and her ear twitched.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:05

"Oka-! Wait, mommy?" She pointed at her self in confusion. "I'm not your mom." She said embarrassed for the girl.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:08

Addison flattened her ears and whimpered a little bit "I sowwy." She said, and started to try to get out of the bath herself.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:13

She got a towel and a pair of clothes for her friend. "Here, can you change your clothes by your self?"
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:17

Addison's ears were flat against her head and she kept her eyes trained on the floor "I twy." She said.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:22

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Come on, let mommy help ya." She said putting the neko girl In a hello kitty t-shirt and pink pajamas. "Do you wet the bed too?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:25

Addison shrugged her shoulders "I don't wemember." She said then looked down and whimpered in confusion "And I fought you said you weren't my Mommy." She said pouting a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:28

"As long as your here I'll be your mama." She said and smiled. She took Addison's hand and walked her back to the car. "Come on it's time to go shopping again." She said opening the car door up and putting the neko girl in.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:34

Addison looked up at her and smiled a little bit and her ear twitched and she giggled softly. She then pouted a little bit "Those mean people won't be there right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:43

"Not at the store we're going too." She put on the girls seat belt and then got in her own seat. She looked back at the road and backed out of the driveway and headed to the pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:45

Addison nodded and looked out side the car and her ear twitched a little bit "Where are we going?" She then asked tilting her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:52

"Somewhere I can get you diapers and toys." She said wile driving. "Maybe A car seat if they have one." She really didn't know a lot about babies, but still got the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 14:57

Addison's ears perked a little bit "I wove toys!" She told the older human and giggled a little bit in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 15:06

"I'll getcha anything you want, but only one." She said and kept driving.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:13

Addison clapped her hands together excitedly and bounced up and down and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:17

Once they got there she found a parking space close to the store and pulled the girl out of her seat and belt. "Ready? Come on hold mommy's hand so you don't get lost again." She said gripping Addisons hand.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:21

Addison's eyes widen and she dripped Kate's hand tightly "I don't want to get wost again." She told her nodding her head and her tail swayed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:23

She smiled. "Come on lets get everything." They walked into the drug store into the diaper isle and she started looking threw the adult style diapers. "See anything good just point."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:25

Addison looked at the diapers and pointed to the ones with elmo on it and giggled "Thats Elmo." She told Kate with a proud smile.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 16:32

"Pampers? Well Okay, Will your tail fir over the top?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 17:19

Addison shrugged "I fink you have to make a whole." She said.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 17:24

"I could just snip your witttle tail off~" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next