Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Schi

Schi

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) Empty
PostSubject: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 12:43

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name:Kathy/ Kate
Race:Human
Dis-Likes: Mean People, Her Job, Her life in general.
Bio: Kathy is your average woman with your average job, normal house, boring life, blah blah blah. She lives a lone, has zero friends,She's very cute but every one ignores her because she's a HUGE Geek causing her to be anti-scocial.

Kate is walking around the mall, getting her weekly groceries and shopping for manga books. "Another usually boring friday." She sighed and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 12:51

Name: Addison/Addy
Race: Neko
Likes: The color pink, food, candy, music, toys -kitten or baby-
Dislikes: The color green, spiders, yelling, water
Bio: Addy can't remember anything in her life. But she is very sweet and playful.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Addy was hiding in a store, whimpering softly. She had been chased into this store by the mall cops and had managed to escape. She was lost and was terrified.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomesauce2014.tumblr.com
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 13:22

Kate walks around the mall and finds the girl under a table. She blushes and takes a second look. "I-Is that a neko girl?" She said in her head, then crouched down to see the girl and take a closer look. "U-Uhm hello?" She said shyly now realizing it defiantly WAS a neko girl. "Wow...aww why are you so scared?" She asked and when for a genital pet on the girl's head, feeling that her ears were real.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 13:36

Addison sniffled and rubbed her eyes "I'm wost." She whimpered, her ear flattening against her head and her eyes filled with tears and she sniffled again.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 13:53

"Aww don't cry...here." Kate went into her bag and pulled out a box of pocky. "Take some." She offered trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:41

Addison sniffled and took the food and took a bite. She perked up a little bit, her ears perking as well and she looked at Kate "It yummy." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:43

"Aww you've got the cutest little voice. So where are you from, is anyone here with you?" She asked feeding the little neko more snacks and a Japanese soda.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:48

Addison drank the soda happily and looked up at her and frowned "I don't wemember." She whimpered and hugged the soda bottle close.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:52

In her head she thought 'Yes! Hell yeah! My dreams are coming true!' she blushed and said shyly. "You don't?...U-Uh well you can come over to my house and stay with me till you do. Dose that sound fun cutie?" She asked with a smile and a blush.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:53

Addison thought for a moment and rubbed her eyes and nodded "Uh huh." She hiccuped and crawled out from where she was hiding and blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:55

She held her hand and brought her to her car, putting the bags inside and her new friend in the front. She sat down and turned on the radio to listen to the news and drove home. "So what's your name?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 14:57

Addison looked at her, still holding the soda close "Addison." She said with a shy smile and her ear twitched a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:01

"What a nice name, mines kathy, but I shortened it to kate." Driving she looked at the girl holding the soda. "What's wrong, you want another?" She asked opening her pocketbook.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:02

Addison looked down at her empty soda bottle then up at Kate with small smile and nodded her head "Yes pwease." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:05

She popped the marble in the soda bottle and gave it to the neko girl. "There you go hunny." She said taking a faster rout home.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:08

Addison's face brightened and she drank the soda "This stuff is yummy." She told the older human and smiled brightly to her.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:11

"Take as much as you like." She popped the marbles in the bottles every time she had one. "Almost home." She said afew miles from her house.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:14

Addison let out a small giggle as she finished her second soda and looked at Kate and her ear twitched a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:16

"What, you want a third one? My my your thirsty." She sighed and gave her another.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:18

Addison blushed brightly and sipped at the soda and nodded "I wan a lot in the stowe, the mean people kept chasing me." She explained pouting.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:22

"You can't steal though hunny." Kathy said now realizing the neko must have forgotton even basic things. She drove into the parking lot and un-loaded the car. "Come inside."
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:24

Addison flattened her arms and she looked down and hugged the soda can "But I was hungwy." She defended and pouted a little more.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:25

"You're all done eating now right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2014

awesomesauce2014

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:29

Addison nodded her head "Uh huh, now I'm just thiwsty." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) EmptyTue 1 Mar - 15:30

Kate gave her another soda and opened it. "Here." She handed addison the soda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)   Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lost Neko. (Privet for Kitty & Schi.)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next