Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

black mail for me and jojo only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 2:07

Jaciey cradles Yui in her arms and lays her into their bed. Jaciey drops her skirt and snuggles with her incognate friend. Just in her baby-blue Jade floral print panties ",Go to sleep before I spank your hid off," Jaciey warns her baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 8:17

yui blushed and gulped at that not wanting to have her bottom paddled she shut her eyes" hey good night" she said with a soft and nice tone
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 2:46

"Atta girl," she coos her baby and falls asleep with her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar - 13:25

yui opened her eyes after a few hours finding that she was alone in the bed so because she was alone deiced to sit up and pout" its so unfair why am i the one being black mailed its no fun at al!!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 2:20

Jaciey wakes up. "Ten how can I make it fun, baby girl," Jaciey asks as she was laying beside her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Mar - 11:03

yui turned around and saw her her cheeks turning bright red" i um um wel li i u"good night!!" she shouted well clawed back under the covers shunting her eyes
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 3:01

"Go back to sleep baby," Jaicey said. She nestles her prey and reveils her head. "Wanta wuh-lu-bye," Jaicey coos to Yui.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Mar - 22:10

yuis cheeks turned red but when ever she sung to her ti did knock her out so she nodded to that." you can if you want" she said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Apr - 1:39

Jaicey smiles and scoots Yui back up to where she was. Nestleing with her she sung edlewiess and humed after the first time through.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Apr - 22:17

yui closed her eyes trying to get herself ready got what she was about to do but also wondered if this would make her f ante or knock her out cold.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 1:15

Jaicey tries not to use ninjustu but when Yui has a fussy case its usually the best way to settle her down. This case she just sang a lulluby and sooth her to back sleep.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 17:52

yui fell asleep fast and was drooling like a baby also wet herself because she was not able to go a day or nap with out wetting.( heheh i got nothing left in my head to type lol well she is sleeping)
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 2:14

When Yui fell asleep agine, Jaicey join's her slumber as well... untill Yui makes a puddle. Jaicey gets up from the bed and reads a book, while sitting in a rocking chair. Slightly chilled by wet skin and panties Jaicay snuggles into an adult baby blanket. She waits for Yui to wake up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr - 8:31

yui opened her eyes and saw her wondering why she was out of bed but soon found out" ahhhh i wet thru my diaper" she said with a scared tone thinking she was going to put her in thicker once then she already had on
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 21:00

"Huh, Whats wrong baby," Jaicey jolts up in a panic and heads toward Yui to check on her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:02

but yui blushed and turned her head away" um its nothing mommy" she lied because she didn't want thicker diapers
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:37

"Nothing," Jaicey stood next to Yui, "You pissed a world map on your bed thats something. Baby look at me."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptySun 1 May - 22:38

yui she looked at her ready to beg" ok i did im sorry i didnt mean to wet your bed im sorry!" she said in a begging for forgiveness and not wanting another punishment tone
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 1:11

"Don't worry, I'll just put thicker diapers on you when we or you go to bed. However... it sounded like you were trying to lie. I wounder what I should do about that," Jaicey taunts as she thinks of a punishmet.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:40

yui gulped and feared for her life" come on you know i hate those thick diapers and please dotn punish me i wasnt lying i just didnt want you to find out" but wasnt sure it was any different because of she said something that wasnt true
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 16:59

Jaicey puts her finger on Yui's mouth and shook her head to let her kno that this was far enough. "How about this you put your noes in the cornor and sit step stool while I'll clean this mess. I will change you after I make my bed. Then after your change how about we go on a date to relax and have fun," Jaicey told her worried friend and said next, "Did I make myself clesr?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:01

yui looked like a little girl but nodded' yes mistress" she said with a sad tone and crawled up to the corner
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:16

Jaciey cuts a glare at her and gets cross, "Get your step stool and sit on it as you face the cornor!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:19

she looked scared but nodded and grabbed her stool and sat down looking at the wall
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 May - 17:28

Jaciey puffs at Yui and takes her time to stirp the sheets and put them in the washer.She takes the matress out side to scrub out the piss before it stains and breeze the smell away. This takes her 35 minutes. She sits down for 10 minutes to rest and returns to thier room to check on her awaited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

black mail for me and jojo only
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next