Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

black mail for me and jojo only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 10:06

"Only good girls get to watch what they and right now I see a brat who is nearing some trouble that she might now want to get in with her Ma'ma," Jaicey explains with a scrict face.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:14

"but its not fair you wont let me watch it because im a baby and if i get mad i cant watch it because im a brat there's no winning with you!
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:48

Jaicey stops and thinks for a bit, "I'll let you watch it, but now is not it comes on the time nor do I own it. Latter today I might get it for you, but right now its either ponys or kitty." She walks toward the play pin, "I don't have everything you like at the moment, but with a little pateints thigs will get better. Do you understand now, baby?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 7:30

she sat on her padded bottom crossing her arms pouting' fine ponys" she answered thinking she would get a punishment if she kept acting up
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:25

Jaicey turns the channel to MLP:FM and blasts the volume to 78%. She turns around to avoid any sassing and heads towards the kitchen with the remote. Once there, Jaicey begins to decide and make their meals.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:05

yui tried reaching for the tv remote but was unable to get to it with how she was stuck to the playpen
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 12:17

Jaicey stayed in the kitchen for an hour.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 22:29

yui finalyl got the remote getting ready to change the Chanel
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 9:03

"Hey Yui~, Lunch is ready," Jaicey said walking towards the play pin. "Oh I see you got the remote. Hmm, I could have sworn I took that thing with me into the kitchen. Hmm, anyway don't worry I'll put more ponys on in the kitchen," Jaicey ponders. She picks up Yui in a craddled fashion and takes her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 23:47

yui blushed and was also shock the embarrassment was being carried by her old friend the shock was that she could lift her up and holding her in her arms" i hate little pony i want to watch a big girl show!
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Oct - 2:28

"Hey!!! I like little pony and I'm your Ma'ma. Is that a big enough girl for you," Jaicey gloats as she enters the kitchen. She puts Yui in her adult sized hig chair and locks her in place. "Stay still," Jaicey flirts with Yui and gives her a kiss as to show off that she can be mean, but nice at the same time.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Oct - 23:44

yui blushed heavy not liking being locked in, but did kind of like that kiss' can you please just feed me!" she whined trying not to show her her blushing face
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 1:08

In a jolting motion Jaicey spins around to greet Yui. "You better say that one more time in a more polite tone, Lil'missy," Jaicey made clear with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 7:16

yui blushed heavy "can you please feed me " blushng
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 15:04

"Its not can the word is may. I will anyway," Jaicey bosts about her authority.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 23:37

but she just blushed heavy turning her head away" just forget it i was trying to be nice!!
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 1:52

Jaicey felt bad about scolding Yui to much. With a change of heart she serves her two strawberry short cakes. "Here you go sweetie. I'm going to spoon feed you one, but the other you have to use your hands," Jaicey instructs Yui. She sits down and starts feeding Yui with a fork where Yui sat while being feed the only television she could see playing had My Little Pony Friendship is Magic playing on it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 7:24

yui giggled a bit well she was being fed by her truthfully liking it but didnt want to let it on" its good" she smiled
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 2:03

"Woah!!! It is? Well then lets feed thi lil'piggy before she wee-wee-wees," Jaicey coos as she finishes spon feeding Yui. She takes the utinsel with her. "Now eat with your hand (and get messy)," Jaicey instructs her Adult Baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 0:16

but yui blushed a bit" but i,m a big girl i dont want to use my hands" she blushed but at that moment she just wet her diaper to the point that it was just about to leak( in a sec i will0
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 2:58

Jaicey smiles to her baby wanting to be indepedent. "Baby just relax and have fun. Besides if you don't Mommy spanks," She chuckles. Jaicey begins to notice a wet smell.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 8:28

yui blushed heavy but started eating with her hands making a mess of both her face and her hands at this point,
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptySun 14 Oct - 17:13

Jaicey enjoye her baby getting use to her new world. She takes out a camerato take two. pictures. One to get the action and the other to get the suprize.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 8:33

yui blushed after finishing with her pic being taken" what you better not show that to anyone!!" she cried
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Oct - 23:38

"Huh, but this camera automaticly sends every picture I take onto facebook," Jaicey lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black mail for me and jojo only   black mail for me and jojo only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

black mail for me and jojo only
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next