Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 22:12

She holds still to allow her mommy to change her completely, then she sucks on her pacifier while imagining the cruise, adventure, and fun she will have with her mommy very soon.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 15:53

She smiled and pulled another trainer garment up her friends legs snugly, opened the from and back of it when she poured a lot of soft vanilla smelling baby powder in to the pink Disney princes pull-up's and then she stuck her hand in each of the side's front and back rubbing the powder in firmly but softly. "Okay go get your things, I'm going to do your laundry." She said refuring to the soiled sheets and cloth diaper that failed this morning.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 19:05

She begins to gather everything she needs for the trip in a suitcase plus a pink gym bag for her babyish stuff, then she cleans up her room before it is time to leaves, she makes sure to pack her laptop, handheld games, plus some card games, and slowly brings her two bags out to the tv room.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 20:48

"Now then." She put a thick diaper over her pull-ups and taped it snugly. "This is for the ride there, i'll change you when we get to the our own room on the boat." she told her then pulled up her skirt. Jackqueline bags were already packed, so she grabbed them and put them in the car along with her friends bags and gets in the drivers side.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 20:26

She climbs into her teenage sized carseat to await Jaqueline to strap her into it, she kisses her mommy on the forehead, followd by sucking her pacifier, and she tells her mommy, "We will have a lovely on the trip, I hope there is a pool too."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Feb - 10:24

Jackqueline drives to the docs just making it in time to leave the cruise. "Phew we made it, wake up little one." She said softly tuning around and looking into the back of the car. Jackqueline poked her little babies nose to wake her up, it had been a long drive so she probably needed a change.

"Amy we are here." She said un buckling her bundle of joy from the car seat.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Feb - 14:00

Amy smiles as she cutely yawns behind her yellow pacifier, naturally her diapers are a bit damp as she went as she slept, though she simply grabs her stuff, and waddles with her mommy to the boat. "Wow mommy that is the prettiest boat I have ever seen, I hope there is lots to do as we travel the world, and thanks for being so supportive of my baby side."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySat 26 Feb - 14:10

"Me too cutie." She said bringing the big bags and holding amy's hand to the room.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Feb - 20:44

Amy's jaw nearly drops when she sees how big their room really is, she is amazed that it even has a crib in her size, the room is painted in pastels, and has a very girly theme as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:26

"Phew i'm tired, lets get that diaper changed and get to bed." She said plopping her stuff on the floor and herself on the bed.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 21:51

Amy lays so she can have her diapers changes, by now her diapers are soaked completely, thankfully she pooped earlier which means she will be fine for now, and she sucks her pacifier while staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 23:16

She changed amy lovingly then put her in a new diaper, and plastic panties. "Night baby."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 20:25

Amy kisses her mommy on the cheeks as she cutely yawns, then reinserts her new pacifier while cuddling with her dolls, and is sleeping as soon the lights are turned off.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 0:43

Next morning the boat is sailing, the sun is shining and the lights are turned on. "Come on cutie, lets wake up okay?" Jacqueline has been waiting and trying 45minutes to wake the diapered amy up from her crib.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 20:07

Amy whimpers a bit when she wakes up, her diaper is messy in addition to soaking wet, then she tells her mommy, "I have a really stinky diaper from last night, and please change me mommy."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 21:54

"Now that you mention it...phew I can even smell it from here!" She waved her hands in her face.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 4 Mar - 16:47

"I love no matter what mommy, please change if you able, I wonder what we can do on the boat, and what there is to do when we go on shore?"
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:28

"I don't know hunny, we'll have to see. Oh and wile you were asleep I couldn't find any swim diapers so you can just use your swim suit, I don't even mind cleaning it." She said wile changing Amy's overly pooped diaper.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 22:19

Amy smiles as she helps Jacqueline find her swim clothes, then she lays down on the bed to allow her mommy to dress her, and she giggles the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Mar - 15:53

Amy was naked wile looking, as was Jacqueline from stripping into her 'Jet Black" swim suit two piece. She then changed Amy into her childish looking swim suit that was bright pink and in a 'tu-tu' form.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 13:13

Amy smiles when she sees her suit, the suit has a kitty ballerina theme which she loves, she kisses her mommy, and takes her hand so they go swimming at the pool.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Mar - 22:52

Jaquelin held her hand as they went in then let go once they were in the shallow side.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 19:09

Amy stays in the shallow end, as she is not a great swimmer in the deep end, she smiles as she stays close to her mommy, and plays with her ducky toy.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 19:32

"Amy this is fun!" She said swimming back and forth then had an urge to pee. "Amy...I gota weewee."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar - 19:35

"You could get out of the pool mommy, the bathroom is right over there, it is next to the beach chairs, and if you are desperate, just go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next