Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Schi

Schi

Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 15:22

The morning comes as the girls wake up in a drenched bed together. Amy's diaper leaked and got onto Jackqueline side of the bed. "Ut-oh~" She said hugging Amy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 16:21

"Mommy I also made poopies in my nighttime underwear, I hope you are not made as I couldn't help it as I slept through the night, did not wake up, and hope you can find me some diapers for nights."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 18:04

"No, ill never get mad at you for something like that. now then you need to go potty anymore before we go get washed up?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 18:13

"I should try going potty as I am not sure if I need to use the potty, it is best that I try mommy, I really need a bath as I am smelly, and my bum is stinky too." Amy pratically skips into the bathroom, then she waits for her mommy to help her, and she thanks Jacqueline with a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 18:34

Jacqueline undressed Amy till she was completely nude. Then sat her on the potty. Wile Amy went, Jacquline made a bath for the both of them to sit in with bubbles and warm water. "Ill have to get you night time diapers and a plastic sheet when I come back." She told her stripping.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 18:55

Amy sits on the potty until she is told to get up, then she bends over to allows Jaqueline to wipe her clean, next she gets in the tub with her mommy, and giggles as she plays with her toys.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 20:56

Jackqueline cleans amy's bed wetting and puts new fresh sheets on her bed. She comes back in and washes herself with Amy. They sit in the tub together till there clean. "Okay sweet thing lets get you dressed." She picked up Amy and sat her on the her bed. Dressing her in a pair of panties, some blue jeans, socks and a purple T-shirt. Still being naked herself she put on a bra and panties and pulled up a skirt for herself. "You and mommy are gona go shopping for diapers now, okay baby girl?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 18:14

Amy giggles as she slowly responds, "We should buy the diapers as soon as we arrive at the shops, then you will decide when I am diapered, I will tell you when I need to go potty, and I will have loads of fun being out with my mommy."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 22:08

"Kay then leeeeets go~!" She walked out the door with her friend holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 22:12

Amy follows her best friend without letting go of her hand at all, she could not let go if she wanted to, as Jacqueline is stronger even though they are about equal in height, and Amy skip along as they walk.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 22:57

When they get to the store she lets go of amy's hand. "Okay, go find some really nice disposable diapers and pull-ups cutie."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 18:08

Amy walks up to the nice lady at the pharmacy window, then she asks her if she help her find some cute thick diapers, pullups, and perhaps some plastic panties all in her size.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 20:09

"Wow, your so brave." Jaquelin gets some courage and walks into the diaper isle, getting baby toys, pacifiers, baby food, bottles, bibs, adult swim diapers, baby spoons and a big plastic potty a teen like Amy could sit on. She walks out the door after buying everything and walks home with amy. "Amy you gota go potty?" She asked her holding her hands and stopping.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 21:12

Amy giggles as she tells her mommy with a smile, "You need to hurry mommy, I really need the potty real bad right now," and she raises two finger to show she needs to make a poopy on the potty rather than in her pants.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 15:56

"Well your gona haft to hold it, Its a long walk till home. Unless you want to stop and ill put you in a pull-up and let you do your poop in that." She said stopping by some bushes.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 16:49

Amy answers with a cute smile, "Yes that would be best mommy, I do not want to ruin my nice outfit, thanks for the help, and you rock." Amy allows her mommy to make a quick switch of the pullup in the place of her panties, then she waits for it to be secured, and hopes she can hold it.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 18:01

Jackqueline pulled down the panties and swapped it for a pull-up, pulling it up to amy's crotch she smiled and held amy's hand again. "You wana squat down for mommy?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 18:30

Amy spreads her legs as she slowly squats down behind the bushes, then she grunts a bit as her poop starts to flow into her pullup, next she lets it all go, after that she empties what little she has in her bladder, and she tells her momm "Mommy I am all done now."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 18:37

"Did you like pooping in your pull ups?" She giggled and held amy in her arms walking.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:39

"Yes it was not as bad as I originally thought, now we should head home to get me changed immediately, and hopefullly we can watch some movies&play some games when we get back too."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Feb - 19:40

"You don't want to play around in your poopie diadee's?" She asked mushing the back of her pull-up.

(repost your msg, i cant see it but it says you posted.)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb - 10:53

"No mommy I dont want to play in my poopy pullup, I really want to go home in order to be changed, when I am changed I would like whatever you choose, and we can watch tv&play games hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb - 12:33

"Okay cutie, But don't play for too long, we need to pack our things because we leave tonight." Jackqueline caries Amy home so she didnt have to feel the poopie in her pull-up.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 20:58

She smiles as she is changed by her mommy, then she assists her mommy in packing for their trip on the boat, she hopes they have loads of fun, and kisses her mommy on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Feb - 23:04

"Yeah lets go get you changed then we'll get packed, the ship leaves tonight after all." Jaqoline says bringing Amy home and pulling down her pull-up's. "Woah, you really didn't lie when you said you had to make a big 'Number two'." She said tossing her pink pull up away then wiped her crotch and bum with the new box of baby wipes she bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next