Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Spring Break(private rp for Schi) Empty
PostSubject: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 20:56

Two friends decide to go somewhere new for spring break, Amy Hawkins is a petite girl of five feet four inches tall with modest b cup breasts, long brown hair tied into a bun, brown eyes with gold flecks, and she dresses in the most conservative fashion. Her tyoical outfit is a floral tunic over conservative cotton underwear, a long floral skirt that falls a inch or two above her ankles. She waits at the travel agency for her friend to arrive, she smiles as she talks with the travel agent, but gets annoyed when people treat her like a child. The only one that is allowed to treat her like a child is her best friend, if anyone else does so she gets very angry indeed, Amy wets the bed plus during the day if she does not reach a bathroom in time, and she is grateful whenever her friend helps her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:26

Jacqueline is 4'8, She herself doesn't wet the bed but,finds peeing attractive in women. She is walking to her best friends house. Jacqueline's hair was jet black and long wavy and beautiful it was as a spring breeze blew it softly in the warm spring air. She was wearing a short black miniskirt that when over her pink cotton panties and a cute white T-shirt with a pink skull on it. She also had a dark gray jacket on, because even though it was spring, the snow had only just melted away.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:41

Amy Hawkins goes to the door to see if Jacqualine has arrived as of yet, for now she zones out as looks out the door. Amy is wearing her usual floral print dress with tights over her cotton floral themed panties, and her hair is tied into two pigtails. She is also wearing cute ankle socks which go with her floral trimmed shoes, she starts to feel a tingle below her waist, but she ignores as she is waiting for her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:46

Jacqueline ran to her best friend Amy and tackle hugged her into a wall. Though she was a bit more shorter then Amy she had A lot of strength in her from her karate classes. "Amy! It's been to long, I'm so happy to see you." She said as she walked inside Amy's house. Her stuff was packed in a back pack. She left it infront of Amy's door. She sat in amy's living room on her couch and started talking with her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:58

Amy is too busy talking at length with Jacqualine to pay attention to the increased tingling in her bladder area that grows worse over time. "Jaqueline would you like to watch some tv, movies, maybe play some Little Big Planet 2, plus anything else you wish to do, and wow you have gotten stronger over time." Amy starts to wiggle a bit due to her ever growing need to use the bathroom, she assumes that she will be able to hold it until the end of their conversations, and relaxes which causes a small spurt of pee to enter her panties.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:04

"Little big planet 2? Nah I don't like cute games anymore, I'm more of a call of duty girl now, but It's not the time for games right now, Now we should meet up." She giggled not knowing Amy had to use the toilet so desperately. "Yeah i've been getting stronger. I take marshal art classes every week." She smiled proudly. As they talked more and more Jacqueline leans back in her chair. "So where do you want to go for spring break?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:09

"Jacqueline I would like to go on a cruise to somewhere warm, with lots of beaches, surfing, sun bathing, and horse riding in the warm clean air." Amy starts to wet more as she talks over the course of their conversation, then her pee starts to hit her panties, next she tells Jacqueline, "Oh no I am wetting myself right now, and I should get up to avoid ruining the couch." Amy begins to tear up as she stands as her pee begins to slowly soak through her panties, and on to the tiled flooring below her feet.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:14

"Wha...? Ewww~!" Jacqueline said trying to keep calm, she watched her friend wet herself, getting horny. "Why are you peeing yourself?!" She asked screaming and running to get something to clean up her friend and the couch. She came back with a towel and wiped the couch and floor. "Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:18

"I have a very weak bladder due a birth defect, I am fine if I do not ignore my body's signals to use the toilet, you can see what happened when I forget to use the toilet, and I will do anything to remedy that during our trip." Amy blushes when she is done talking, then she waits for Jacqueline to comfort her, and help her find a solutioon to her wetting accidents.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:24

Jackqueline holds Amy in her lap on the couch. "Well...I guess that's okay by me. But how about we buy you some pull-ups." She giggled a little. "Ill be like your mommy, ill take you to the potty and change your diapers when you can't make it on time." Jackqueline cuddled with her soaked friend on the couch.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:35

Amy giggles happily at that idea as she really enjoys it when her best friend babies her when she really needs it from her. "I am dressed the part of an overgrown little girl, so the pullups will indeed by of a great help, on the plus side you won't have change messy ones, and I don't mind being wet as long is isn't my panties."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:40

"Aww why no messy ones?" She asked pulling off her friends clothes and putting them in the wash.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:42

"I will only use them if for messing if you tell me to do so, for example if we are far from a potty then I will giggle a bit as I use it, you will get to change me, and I will try to not wiggle as you clean me up."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:45

"Thats a good little girl." She smiled then ran a warm pink bubble bath for her new toddler. "Be a good girl and hold still in the bath." She said striping you and putting you in when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:00

Amy grabs for a ducky that is pink with purple spots, then she has the duck try to make her ships into submarines, and she even makes the cute ducky noises. "I love it when you wash me mommy hehehe, I am glad we are going on the boat, I hope there is a pool, and some more toys for me."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:04

She giggled. "Oh Amy your the cutest pants wetter ive ever known." She smiles and washes Amy up in the tub, scrubbing her privets washing her hair, and lets the rest of her body soak in the bath and get clean. "Ill get the tickets tonight for us okay?" She said playing with her in the bath.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:11

"My laptop is my room, it has wireles internet so you order everything hehehe, oh by the way it is purple with Mew Mew's, ponies, and rainbows all over it so you can tell it is mine." Amy gives her new mommy the login password as that is the easiest way to use the laptop, then she notices that what little pubic she has is gone, but she plays rather than worry over things beyond her control.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:14

"Hey are you a bed wetter?" She came back with the laptop, sitting on the toilet logging in. She bought the tickets and then logged off.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:18

"Yes I am a bedwetter indeed mommy, I have my special bedwetting pants in the middle drawer of the dresser, all of my outfits are this cute, and I have have even more childish in the wardrobe."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 11:52

She sighed. "You're gona be my little cutie forever huh?" She got the pants to see what they look like.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:18

The wardrobe is filled with the cutest dresses, skirts, childish tshirts in all themes fit for a little girl, plus tights of almost every color, and last of all is petticoats to go over the underwear. "I will always be my parents little girl as long as I want to be, they love that I accept my lot of life, and you should be the best mommy in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 13:13

After Amy's bath was done, Jackqueline picked her out of the tub and dried her off, then put her in the night time panties. She then dressed her in light pink pajama tops and bottoms.
"There you are cutie, do you need to go potty before bed or will your plastic panties and cloth undies hold it?" She asked because she was going to sleep in the same bed as Amy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 13:22

"Hmm I should try mommy as I am not the best judge of when I need to go potty, you must decide when I need to use the potty, and I will go to bed once I am doing using the potty." Amy giggles as she walks to the bathroom wit her mommy, then she waits for her mommy to pull down her underwear, and set her on the potty.
Back to top Go down
Schi

Schi

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 15:02

She didn't let Amy use the toilet. "We'll wake up wet tomorrow, together okay~" She kissed her friends cheek. Feeling naughty.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) EmptySat 5 Feb - 15:19

Amy smiles as she climbs into bed with her mommy for a warm snugly night, Amy turns off the lights other than two nightlights with a remote, and cuddles closer to her mommy in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Break(private rp for Schi)   Spring Break(private rp for Schi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Break(private rp for Schi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next