Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pink Ink [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pink Ink [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pink Ink [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pink Ink [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pink Ink [private] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pink Ink [private] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pink Ink [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:09

Rina giggled as she sealed her lewd love letter with a lick and a press. It would be somewhat normal if she was aiming for a boy, but her target was actually a rather quirky girl. She gave the letter to someone who ate lunch with Neon, not wanting to ruin the surprise by giving it in person. It was a warm spring afternoon, and love was blooming. Rina's hair was bright yellow, her eyes were also sunflower like. She wore a blue mini-dress and shirt, with skirt attached. What was under her jeans was her own private business. SShe waited with her phone to hear Neon's exited response to her letter.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:28

Neon, The shy, pink haired girl sat at her lunch table. she wore her hair in pigtails and was wearing a thick blue outfit, with a blue skirt, and a white scarf, she seemed to use the thick clothing to hide herself from others in a way. she sat still, silently reading the letter recently handed to her by a friend.
"This letter is so nicely written...and in Pink colored ink too...nice...but, who would write something like this....to me...?.....I'm not really cute...why would someone like me? and...oh my..."
Neon blushes as she goes further through the letter, talking to herself the whole way through
"....this letter...its so bold...and so lewd....i guess i could accept this invitation. it couldn't hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:36

Rina waited, now sitting on a bench outside, watching the sun in the sky. She felt butterflies fill her chest as she remembered writing her bold statement.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:42

Neon skimmed through the letter once more "alright. I'll go meet right now, this lunch is disgusting anyway." She stood and gathered her things, packing everything away in her bag before Walking out "The letter said a bench outside the cafeteria....but which one in specific?" -as she exited the building, she took a quick glance around, looking for the letters author.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:47

Rina held her hand out, drawing a pink heart on her soft skin with the same pen that wrote the passionate letter. She wrote Neon's name inside the heart and held it upwards so that it would be easy to see. "Come on~" she waved her hand when she saw her hopeful crush approach the bench.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:51

Neon quickly noticed the only person raising their hand, she quickly walked over to Rina and looked at her hand "...you wrote this letter?" she said as she held the letter up to Rina. "I really appreciate the kindness."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:56

"No problem, Neon-chan~" she giggled, decreasing the space between them with slight scoots in her direction. "So what's your answer?" She had asked her to check a box labeled yes or no at the end out the letter. Rina knew that she would be too shy to say no after such a naughty letter, it was irresistible.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyThu 18 Oct - 23:59

Neon blushed " My answer....." she took a moment to think, not about weather or not to answer yes, but how to answer yes. " i would have to say....yes, please" after a second she felt stupid saying please in her answer, but she did not retract it.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:03

"Even after you read the back part? Wow, you must be brave!" Rina laughed and bumped into her. The back of the letter explained how Rina was interested in babying a teenage girl like Neon, though it was really easy to miss if you didn't flip the paper over.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:09

Neon she looked confused "Back part?" she flipped the paper over and skimmed through it, her face glowing red "....oh my...oh...i don't know...that is very...new...but its also interesting...i am not sure what to say....i want to, sort of, but i am afraid." she looked at Rina "do you think it would be....fun...?" she asked, having not very many friends other than Rina, she decided to consider it
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:33

"I know it's going to be fun, sweetie." her voice sounded like it was laced with sweet sugar as she wrapped her hands around Neon. "I'll make sure you'll have fun!" Rina let her lips peck the girl's neck, moving pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:45

Neon continued to blush, surprised by how quicky Rina was moving, truthfully she enjoyed it, as she always felt a strong connection to Rina "Alright, ill do it. it sounds nice too" she said,not actually knowing fully what would be done, she still wished to give it a try. and she was proud of herself for haveing the courage to do so
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:48

"Alright, we should go shopping together today!" she wanted to pick out all the needed supplies personally. "I'll pay for everything, don't worry." she smiled and took Neon by the hand "See you have school...baby." she blushed and brushed her hands across her face, almost kissing her before the bell rang. Rina ran off without finishing, hoping she would make it to class on time.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:53

Neon felt happy about her conversation with Rina, and ecstatic for her new experience after school. she quickly ran off to class, eagerly awaiting the end of class, so she could go shopping with Rina, the girl she was developing feelings for
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 0:56

It didn't seem that long until both girls were walking down the street to the local supermarket. Rina held her new girlfriend's hand rather romantically as she walked into the store and headed right for the baby supply section.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 1:05

Neon gently held Rina's hand as they walked, upon arriving at the baby supply section she got very nervous, she didn't want to be seen and she hid her face in her scarf, as she felt embarrassed being there at her age, to old to need it herself, but not old enough to need it for a child. she was scared of getting strange looks, and this fear was very obvious to Rina
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 17:40

Rina felt her partner's fear with a smile on her face. She enjoyed seeing her so embarrassed, it was very exiting. "Now calm down..." she petted her head "we're alone here." she reminded her, knowing that would probably help.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptyFri 19 Oct - 21:56

it had helped indeed. Neon calmed down slightly "Right..thank you" after the fear lifted slightly, the embarrassment stuck a while, however she was still very eager. "uhm...what...do we get first...?" she asked with a small smile
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 14:02

"What do you think we should get first for you, Neon-chan?" she giggled, clinging to her like a doll. "I think a pacifier would be nice, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 15:24

"I'm not sure" Neon took a second to think about what a pacifier would feel like, after a moment she relished the thought "Yes...that sounds great....Rina-chan"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 16:10

"Alright, go on and pick one then hun~" she let go of her hand and let her roamed free while she picked up some necessary wipes and powder that would also be used.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 16:14

Neon walked over to the area with the pacifiers, there were many to choose from, colors and designs, she had trouble choosing "oh...which one? they are all so nice..." she noticed one that was a bright pink, with hearts on it that were a darker shade of pink "maybe this one...it is really cute...." she picked it up and stared at it for a moment, she decided to wait for Rina to finish her shopping, so she could ask Rina what she thought of the pacifier she wanted
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 16:24

"Get two please!" Rina hollered over as she found herself buying a little bib just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 16:30

"Two? i wonder why..." although she questioned it, she didn't seem to care why, because that meant she got the one she wanted. she looked around at the other ones to find one that really looked cue, she finally narrowed it down to two, one that was a solid baby pink, and the other that was a sparkling purple. she decided to ask Rina "Rina-chan! do you like baby pink, or purple better?" she shouted, blushing as she herd herself say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] EmptySat 20 Oct - 16:58

"Pink sounds good!" she giggled, not telling her she wanted to have one of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pink Ink [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink Ink [private]   Pink Ink [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pink Ink [private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next