Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:31

Rukia frowned. "Usually The clothes are set out for me to wear, and then I just head out." SHe said as she looked around.

GRukia nodded. "I'm alright, just was up a little late."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:49

Orihime noticed some clothing that resembled Rukia's current clothing. " this it? " Orihime asked.

Karin sighed. " Yuzu I gotta talk to Rukia privately. " Karin said pushing Rukia up stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:53

Rukia nodded as she got dressed and put the toy Sode no Shirayuki in the sash of her dress.

GRukia frowned as Karin pushed her. "What's wrong Karin?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:58

Orihime gathered up the clothing Rukia had on before but noticed the small wet spot on the panties. " Rukia hold on a sec. " Orihime said.

" so wear is she? " Karin asked point blank.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:09

Rukia frowned at the old clothes. "Those shouldn't have left me. That means my soul is naked too."

GRukia raised an Eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:23

" thats not the point Rukia look. " Orihime said showing Rukia the panties. " its not much but its enough you should have noticed. " Orihime said

" give me a break I noticed leaving last night. " Karin explained
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:30

Rukia frowned at the wet spot. "That shouldn't be possible. I shouldn't be able to affect clothes that much in my SOul state outside of a Gigai." SHe said, not understanding why the well-known nuances of being a Soul weren't applying to her all of a sudden.

GRukia raised an eyes. "Noticed who leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:37

" well I know humans can get hurt and wind up with these issues. you were seriously hurt in that fight though it was a small wound. would it be possible for your soul state to have the same issues? I know soul reapers are harder to hurt but your still mortal in a sense. " Orihime asked/reasoned

" stop beating around the bush. Rukia left after that strange feeling showed up and she didn't come back. so what happened? " Karin explained/asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:42

Rukia shook her head. "It shouldn't be possible as long as we have enough Spiritual Energy. No Shinigami was ever been incontinent beyond Lieutenant Kusajishi, and that's only because of her size and youth." SHe said.

GRukia frowned. "Are you sure you're alright Karin? I'm right here. I never left last night."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:49

" actually now that you say that it does make sense. you were drained dry last night even if it was a small amount of time. that as well as your physical regression might actually have caused this and if so theres a high probability that you might end up like Yachiru even if only for a while. " Uarahara said suddenly walking in.

Karin visibly grew angry at this.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 19:56

Rukia frowned at the prospect. "You're saying that i may be the 2nd incontinent SHinigami?"

GRukia frowned at Karin. "What's gotten into you? You've been iritable since Ichigo left."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:02

" Im saying its a possibility. " Uarahara said patting Rukia on the head. " well Rukia you'll be staying with me so I'll help you if there really is a issue.. " Orihime said

Karin hmphed and went to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:07

Rukia frowned when the Ex-Captain of Squad 12 patted her head and squirmed away. "I doubt it's anything that serious." She said as she put on the shoes and socks.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:11

Orihime once again lifted Rukia up to carry her. " we should be going. " Orihime said making sure they gad everything. as the hurried home Orihime hear a grumble from Rukia. " oh? you hungry? " Orihime asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:18

Rukia pouted as she was picked up again, but blushed when her stomch growled. "I just got in my new gigai. Of course i'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:23

" I'm actually pretty hungry myself. we could stop and get something to eat if you want. " Orihime offered. it was around noon so there was plenty of place's serving lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:33

Rukia frowned. "But how do we explain me and you together?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:38

" hmmm well I could say your my cousin who's staying with me for a while. aside from Chad and Uryu it should be believable. " Orihime said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:50

Rukia sighed as she looked down. "IT's the best we can do, but can you put me down? I can walk you know."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:53

" oh umm ok. I was enjoying that to. " Orihime said setting Rukia on her feet and held her hand as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 20:57

Rukia sighed as Orihime set her down but still held her hand like a child, but still followed the excitable teenaged girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 21:02

" sooooo whst do you want to eat? " Orihime asked as they walked down the now busy street. even though it looked like it was going to rain earlier the sky had cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 21:09

Rukia shrugged. "I don't really know, I just need some nourishment. and my SHihakusho and fundoshi will need washing."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 21:13

" ummm..........well lets see......oh how about some sushi? " Orihime asked after noticing a nice looking sushi restaurant.

* I Have a idea I'll PM it to you *
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 EmptySun 30 Sep - 21:14

Rukia smiled and nodded. "That'll be fine Orihime. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next