Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 17:10

" need anything else? " Orihime asked as she set the clothes on the sink and set out a towel. " are you hungry? " Orihime asked as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 17:20

Rukia frowned. "Once again Orihime, eating's not a priority unless i'm in my Gigai to help me replenish my SPiritual Energy." SHe said as she rinsed off and tried to climb out of the tub on her own.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 19:42

" oh...I I'm sorry. " Orihime said looking sad. Orihime felt rather useless at this point. she didn't know what happened to Rukia and not once but twice made a stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 19:51

Rukia frowned as she struggled to climb out of the tub. "Let's just get me to Urahara's shop. my old Gigai's being controlled by a Gikongan Captain Kurotsuchi developed to better fit our personalities since Grimmjow's assault on Karakura Town." She said as she sliped back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 19:56

Orihime helps Rukia out of the water and hands her the towel before draining the tub. " so wear is it going to go looking for you? It doesn't have your memorys so if it wondered it a friend wouldn't it complicate things? " Orihime asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:00

Rukia sighed. "It's not going to come looking for me. It has enough memories to function in my stead, but no battle skills." SHe said as she dried off.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:05

" hmmm well what are we going to do about it? just let it be? " Orihime asked helping dry Rukia's hair since that would take a bit more effort then Rukia's still weakened state could real put forth. " well any way you can walk and move around which is good but I'm willing to be you still feel tired. " Orihime said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:10

Rukia sighed as Orihime dried her off. "Yes, I'm going to let it be until I'm back to full strength." She said as she reached for the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:14

" Rukia am I bothering you? " Orihime asked noticing the sighing ever time she helped
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:18

Rukia shook her head. "I just want to get in a Gigai as soon as possible and start recovering my SPiritual Energy." SHe said as she got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:26

" will that help your size? " Orihime asked fixing Rukia's hair after she was dressed. " I have a few pairs of shoes in your size set out in the bed room go pick the pair you want...oh right theres a pair of socks on my bed as well. once your ready we can go. " Orihime said.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 20:36

Rukia sighed. "I just want to get back to full strength again. With the Hollows so Active, it's more than you, Uryu, and Chad can handle." She said as she put on the socks and velcro shoes, before trying to get Sode no Shirayuki.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 23:45

" hmm I'd leave it hear Rukia. It wouldn't do any good to bring it. " Orihime said talking Rukia by hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Sep - 23:51

Rukia frowned. "I can't go into my Gigai without it. Sode no SHirayuki's a part of me."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 12:27

" hmmm ok I understand, hear. " Orihime said handing it to Rukia. " we should hurry, its going to rain soon. with that in mind I'd prefer it if you let me carry you ok? " Orihime asked
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 13:24

Rukia frowned at the idea of being carried, which made her look pouty. "Oh alright. Anything to get a Gigai quicker." She said as she held Sode no Shirayuki by the strap now on the saya.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:15

Orihime lifted Rukia up supporting Rukia by haveing her arm under her bottom. " ok lets get going. " Orihime said carrying Rukia out the door. It took around 20 minutes to reach Urahara's shop. " I thought you'd show up. I noticed your spirit energy was basically gone. come on in. " Urahara said sounding a bit serious. Orihime entered the shop and set Rukia on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:23

Rukia blushed when Orihime carried her, but sighed as she patted her dress down as she was set down in Urahara Shoten. "I need a gigai to recover in while my Gikongan takes care of my old one." She said as seriously as she could.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:29

" thats already being taken care of. more importantly how are you holding up? If you need me to I can look you over and see if theres any issues I might even be able to fix your size issue. but if you don't trust me I cane send for Hanataro he actually hear in the living world on vacation. " Urahara explained
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:32

Rukia shook her head. "THat's unimportant. I'm certain that minimal Combat and staying in my gigai will be enough to restore myself to proper size." She said confidently, well as confident as a 10 year old sized girl with a toy sword can sound.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:39

" I'll be blunt. Even I'm not sure why your size changed. If you notice anything wrong tell me immediately understand? " Urahara asked in a serious tone. " Umm Rukia your gigai's ready please follow me. " Ururu said poking her head in.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:45

Rukia nodded as she followed Ururu and entered the blank child-sized Gigai, which soon conformed to her appearance, and as she woke up, she was moderately surprised to see her Gigai also had a toy sword, despite its current nudity.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:59

" will this one work? " Ururu asked nervously. " It should be fine. " Jinta said from outside the room. Orihime wondered in as well. " wow so it just takes your shape? kinda like clay..." Orihime noted

mean while at the kurosaki clinic.
" Rukia(?) breakfast is ready! " Yuzu called out.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:07

Rukia frowned. "Yes, but it's not supposed to make the Zanpakuto physical." She said as the nude girl stood up.

Gikongan Rukia (GRukia from now on. but les focus on her.) frowned as she sat on the bed, wondering where the Real Rukia was as it went downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:18

" ehh its just a toy copy. " Jinta said. Orihime waited for Rukia to join with it. " so do you need to get undressed? I mean your not in your robes so. " Orihime asked.

( GRukia is for filler. )

" you slept in late. you feeling ok? " Yuzu asked as GRukia walked by. Karin looked over. the expression on her face basically said she knew that wasn't Rukia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next