Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 3:32

It was a chilly fall evening as Winter wasn't fare away. one by one the towns streetlights turned on. the lit windows of the homes were going out. it was the perfect time for Hollow's to appear. maby it was ironic but a garganta opened but not far from the Kurosaki house hold though at the moment only 2 people noticed it since Ichigo was away at the time. like wise one Orihime Inuoe(sp?) had also noticed it and was on her way to investigate.

" Rukia your going out aren't you? " Karin Kurosaki thought to her self as she pretended to be asleep. Yuzu, Karin & Rukia were currently sharing a room dispit Rukia's complaints.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 3:48

Rukia Kuchiki, unseated member of Squad Thirteen of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads, leaped out the window, having left her gigai in the cot she was given to sleep in.

'WIth Ichigo away, it's up to me to handle the Hollow incursions. Dammit, why did he have to choose now to go away?' The short Dark-Haired Shinigami thought as she made her way to where the Garganta was detected.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 3:53

The Hollow that emerged did look that threatening to be honest. it wasn't very big either. It resembled a human like bat but definitely seemed female. its spirit energy was lower then Rukia's as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:00

Rukia frowned as she spotted the Hollow. 'THis is the Hollow? Not much of a threat, and its Spiritual Pressure is less than mine. I just hope I can finish this quickly.' SHe thought as she she drew Sode no Shirayuki from its saya (Scabbard), the blade singing softly as it was drawn.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:05

The Hollow turned its attention to Rukia. " hmmm? such a young girl.....oh well.." the female Hollow said as her wings spread. the Hollow while weaker proved that it was extremely fast as it closed the gap between it self and Rukia
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:19

Rukia's eyes shot wide open as she didn't even have time to bring up her zanpakuto, let alone actual defend herself. 'So fast!' She thought as she tried to bring her blade up to slash at the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 10:00

The Hollow also proved that it could dodge skillfully as it avoided the blade by flying straight up? " hmmmmmmm......." it thought as it returned to the spot were it was. " you'll do..." it said as its tail suddenly darted at Rukia. it was over in seconds. the tail was moving fast and due to its smaller size Rukia couldn't cut it before it hit her. the Hollow's tail pierced through Rukia like a thin harpoo hitting her chest before pulling her twords the Hollow who grabs her by her neck. however it didn't kill her in sted Rukia could feel every ounce of her spirit energy being drained from her body. Rukia noticed that her Zanpakuto felt lighter as if its power was gone. " hmmhmmmmm you have more spirit energy then I thought....." The Hollow said as it tosses Rukia aside. as Rukia hit the ground she was awake still but had no energy left in her. " guess I'll finish you...normally my Cero wouldn't due squat to you but in your state it'll finish you...." The Hollow said firing a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 10:08

Part two.

Just as the Cero reaches Rukia a yellow barrier shields her and a a spray of energy arrows rained down forcing the Hollow to retreat back through a garganta. Orihime ran over just as Rukia's vision blanked out. Orihime healed Rukia's wounds and carried her to her apartment while Uyru went to tell Urahara what happened.

Orihime sat by her bed refusing to leave Rukia's side. Rukia was resting in Orihime's bed and aside from being weakened looked fine. after a while Orihime fell asleep unaware of what she was going to awaken to.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 12:05

Rukia, unconscious from the loss of her Spiritual Energy, was completely unaware of the effects the draining had on her, as her body slowly began to shrink, her features softening as they did so, Sode no Shirayuki also growing smaller and duller as well, like a toy sword. Soon, RUkia had been reduced to what amounted to a ten year old version of herself, and was only a couple inches shorter the Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:22

Orihime awoke roughly around 9am and noticed two things. Rukia had became smaller and she wet the bed. " Rukia? " Orihime asked checking the girl over
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:26

Rukia's Eyes began to flutter open, groaning as she awoke, feeling disoriented, and oddly wet down around her waist. "Orihime? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:29

" your in my apartment. Rukia how do you feel? " Orihime asked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:37

Rukia groaned as she put a hand to her forehead. "Not so good Orihime. Everything seemes to be spinning, and i feel like i'm drenched in sweat. What happened to the Hollow?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:40

" Uyru defeated it. Rukia look at your self. " Orihime said
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:51

(Your posts are shortenning. Is it because of me?)

Rukia frowned as she took a look at her hands, only for her eyes to widen at how small they were alon with traces of baby fat. Her gaze moved along her body, widening as she noticed the wet spot on her hakama and likely her fundoshi (Ancient Japanese Underwear). "What happened to me, and where's Sode no Shirayuki?" She asked in a wavering voice as her mind processed her physical state.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:56

( multitasking. I'll add to the length )

" its on my dresser. I don't know what happened but I don't feel any spirit energy from you anymore. but we can figure that out later lets get you cleaned up. " Orihime said lifting Rukia up like a child.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:00

RUkia blushed as Orihime picked her up, and her eyes widened as she saw the toy-like state of Sode no SHirayuki, which now looked more like it was made of plastic than metal. "Orihime, let me down! I can walk by myself!" She protested.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:10

" sorry but your still weak. so just relax. " Orihime retorted as she brought Rukia into her bathroom. " hmmmmhmm.." Orihime hummed as she removed Rukia's wet clothes as ran her a bath. " hmm I'll have to find you something to wear till I get you some clothes in your size. Is there a style of clothes you'd like? " Orihime asked as she helps Rukia into the bath
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:18

Ruki blushed as rukia removed her shihakusho and fundoshi. "IT won't really matter to take me clothes shopping without a gigai, and i left mine back at Ichigo's." She said as she was placed in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:23

" I'll take you to Mr. Uraharas in a bit ok? " Orihime asked as she washed Rukia. Orihime was only trying to help and hadn't thought about how embarrassed Rukia might be.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:30

Rukia blushed bright red as Orihime began to invade her personal space and wash her like a helpless child. She was a SHinigami! SHe was not helpless! "Orihime! I can wash myself!"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:37

" hmm? oh umm I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. " Orihime said backing off. " actually while you wash up I'll go find you something to wear. " Orihime said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:41

Rukia frowned as she took the washcloth and started to clean herself, idly wondering why she had apparently regressed after fighting that hollow. and what happened to her Spiritual Energy, and her SPiritual Pressure was almost gone, barely enough that she was alive, no more than a Rukongai Resident.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 14:57

Orihime frowns as well after seeing how sad Rukia looked. Orihime headed to her closet. while she was certainly bigger then Rukia Orihime tended to keep her old things so the was likely a good chance she had some of her old clothes from when she was younger. as luck would have it Orihime had two boxes full. Orihime sifted through finding a pink dress similar to the ones Rukia tended to wear and a pair of light blue panties. " this should do. " Orihime said heading to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation EmptySat 29 Sep - 15:02

Rukia sighed as she had just finished shampooing her hair when Orihime returned with the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation   rukia - Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach: Rukia's Strange Vacation
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next