Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:53

Charise chuckled at Amy's theorizing as she drove. "Maybe if'n we's lucky, we might find migratin' Starly an' raise one ta be a Starraptor." She chuckled. "Tropius is a lil' unusual fow a mail carria'."
Back to top Go down

pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:10

"Yes it's unusual but it can carry plenty." she said strokign the pokemon some more. "Plus Tropius can be useful in battle too."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:18

Charise was about to argue her point when a white blob of something hit her hat. She looked up frowning to see a smirking Pidgeotto on top of the Wagon canvas. "Wha' ya'll lookin' at ya'll overgrown Featha'dusta'?" She snapped.

Annie giggled at what happened to the weird talking human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:39

Amy giggled slightly along with the pokemon. "I'd be careful pidgeotto are quite powerful." she smirked knowing the girl wasn't stupid enough to pick a fight with a wild pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:45

Charise grumbled as she focused on the road as the Pidgeotto hopped to the back of the wagon and looked in at Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 0:57

"Hi there." Amy said holding Annie a little protectively just in case the pidgeotto would try anything funny.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:01

The Pidgeotto trilled as it hopped inside and cocked it's head to the side as it looked at Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:05

"Oh, uh come right in." Amy giggled liking the bird's voice. "Nice song." she commented reaching out to touch one of it's pink feathers on it's head.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:08

The Pidgeotto trilled some more as it let Amy stroke its crest.

Annie watched the large Bird warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:26

"Good pidgeotto." Amy said stroking the crest while it sang.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:33

Charise frowned. "Doggone bird. Amy, if'n ya'll plan ta keep tha' bird, wait ta catch'im 'til we get ta tha town. We'll se if'n he wan's ta stick aroun'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:39

"I think he'll stay, he's just a sweetie." Amy cooed at the bird making a trill sound herself to entertain the bird.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:46

Charise mumbled as she noticed Storm clouds rolling in. "Amy, we's gonna 'ave ta stop fow a bit 'til tha' storm rolls by." She said, urging Ripsnort towards a trail wide enough for the wagon until they reached a clearing with a thick canopy of branches.

Pidgeotto seemed to glare at Charise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 1:48

"Alright..." Amy said knowing that if she put Elec to some work thathe would be able to clear the storm in a matter of minutes. "What's wrong pidgeotto?" she asked noticing the way he glared, right now she was wishing she had a psychic pokemon that could translate his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 2:02

Charise sighed as she got out of the Wagon and called out Max to help her dig a Fire pit with the Shovel in the gear, while she collected Firewood. "Amy! Try an' see if'n ya'll can whip up somethin' ta eat! We may be here awhile."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 2:53

"Um alright." amy said going to look for what they had to cook. "You two behave." she said to the pidgeotto and Annie to make sure they didn't try to snatch up something they shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:04

Annie gave Amy a funny look, as if saying 'who me?', while the Pidgeotto snapped of a sort of military salute with its wing.

Marigold had sent a Cookbook of her personal recipes and mostly non-perishables.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:07

"What's in here?" she wondered flipping through to find a recipe to cook for them.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:12

(i'm not a real good cook dude.)

There was thankfully a simple recipe for a Noodle dish, and Marigold has sent Broth to help prepare it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:33

"This should do." Amy said grabbing the broth and pots to get the dish ready. She brought out Juju and had her fill the pot with water to start. "How is the fire coming, I'm going to make soup." she said looking in Charise's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:38

Charise had managed to get a good cooking fire going in a little pit and set up the roasting spit to hang the Pot from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:45

Amy set the pot on the spit before going back to the wagon and gathering the noodles and broth while the water boiled.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 3:57

Charise sighed as she contined to gather wood for the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:07

"What's wrong?" Amy asked heading over to Annie and the pidgeotto to spend some time while the water heated up. "The food should take about half an hour." she added whiel pettign the pdgeotto's crest and the Riolu's ear with each hand.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 EmptyMon 24 Sep - 4:11

Charise shook her head. "Nothin', jus' tha' yer new bird frien' took a dump on ma new hat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next