Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 4:38

Amy tensed slightly. "So-so beautifly and butterfree are pretty, and ledian are cute."she said, only a select few bug pokemon creeped her out. "I have a grimer, do you think I'm scared?" she accused Charise.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 4:46

Charise smiled. "These darka' parts o' tha woods are home ta Dustox and Venomoths." She stated. Spark seemed to roll his eyes at Charise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 4:49

"Oh, how do you know, you've never left that ranch of your until now." she pouted and crossed her arms. "Besides fire types beat bugs so if they give us any issues we have of- er three pokemon that can handle them."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 11:53

Charise smiled at Amy. "I heard it from Ol' Man Zimern."She said simply as she kept an eye when Ripsnort began rearing up because of something in the road. "Whoa! Steady thar Ripsnort! Amy, go see wha's got 'im so spooked!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 18:25

"Fine." Amy sighed hopping off the wagon and going to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 18:41

Surprisingly, there in the middle of the road, was a little Riolu who looked to have been in a fight and had dogtags around its neck.

Charise finally got Ripsnort to settle. "Wha's out thar Amy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 19:16

"It's Riolu." Amy said going around to her bag to get a potion. "But they aren't from Hoenn and it has tags on so it must be somebody's." she said going back with the potion to heal the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 19:21

Charise frowned as she jumped down from the carriage and slowly walked over with her hands in plain sight as the Riolu growled as her and Amy. "Easy thar lil' Fella. We ain' gonna hurt ya'll." She cooed softly as she leaned down to read the tags. "Says here tha' this lil' fella belongs ta a Meryl Sharp o' Lavaridge town."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 21:03

"It's okay." Amy said calmly using the potion to heal the injuries of the Riolu. "Well... I guess we have to look around for her in Lavaridge.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 21:09

Charise nodded before turning back to the RIolu. "I jus' need ta check somethin'." She said softly as she gently parted the fur for a gender check, leading to a blushing RIolu. "It's a gal." Charise said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 21:59

"Was that really necessary, you're embarrassing the poor thing." Amy said going over to the Riolu to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:11

The Riolu was too embarrassed to resist being picked up by the red-furred human.

Charise shrugged as she got up in the wagon. "Well, At leas' we's won' 'ave ta make any mow side trips. But at our speed, w'ell be abou' a quarta' tha way ta Lavaridge by nightfall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:13

Amy got in back and set the Riolu on the sleeping bag, staying in the back to keep her company and relaxed while they traveled.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:17

The Riolu was too busy looking around and walked over to Amy's basket of berries, and took out a Chople Berry and Whined as she tried to split it open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:37

"uh here." Amy said taking the berries and pealing them for the little fighting pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:42

The Riolu smiled as she began nibbling on the berry.

Charise turned to Amy. "Tha Lil' gal got a name on those tags o' hers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:51

"Annie." Amy said looking at the tags "See now there was no reason to embarrass her by looking at her privates earlier." she said scratching the Riolu behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:53

Annie smiled up at the Red-furred Human as she scratched behind Amy's ears, leading Annie to sit in the Human's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:55

"oh!" Amy exclaimed noticing what the blue pokemon was doing. 'At least she likes me.' she thought patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 22:57

Annie smiled as she nibbled on her berry while laying in the Human's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:29

"Don't get too attached." Amy giggled rubbing the pokemon's tummy. "We've gotta get you back to Meryl."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:33

Annie pouted but nodded as she let the human rub her tummy as she cuddled up.

Charise smiled. "looks Like ya'll got yerself a lil' friend ya'll need ta write ta soon as we gets us a bird Pokemon fow Mail carryin'." She said as she watching the road, noticing plenty of Cascoon and Wrumple in the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:37

"Flying type." Amy corrected Charise. "Any flying type could be useful in delivering letters, besides if this Meryl has a pokenav I'd be able to communicate a lot quicker than such an outdated method." she said still stroking the pokemon's belly.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:46

Charise chuckled. "True, but ya'll can' mail packages o' souveniers ta Lil' Annie with thos fancy gadgets, can ya'll?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 EmptySun 23 Sep - 23:50

"No, but that would also require some stronger flyers." Amy theorized. "Swellows are very small and so maybe a Skarmory or Pelliper would be more desirable, or even a Tropius! I need a grass pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)   pokemon - Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Conflicting the Backgrounds (Private for me and Asterisk*)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next