Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Gilda's regression

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 22:56

Fluttershy smiled. "See? You don't have to be mean all the time..." She thought about that for a moment. "Actually, you don't have to be mean at all!"

A few moments of awkward silence passed. Fluttershy glanced around, a surprised expression on her face. "I half-expected Pinkie Pie to show up and turn that into a song..." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 23:38

Gilda was going to retort to the remark Fluttershy made about being mean but stopped herself as she couldn't think of anything worth to rebuttal with ''me to oddly and I don't know that pony aside from shes pink and likes partys''Which was the truth and very odd that Gilda agreed in a honest manner of a pony she doesn't know

Meanwhile in a undisclosed location of Ponyville Pinkie Pie felt a disturbance in the Pinkie force towards Fluttershy's house as if she was meant to be there to break out singing about something and have a reason for a party.(Yeah a star-wars reference )
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:39

Fluttershy giggled. "That's... a pretty good, if shallow, summary of her." She looked to the door as well, having had a similar thought.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 19:01

Gilda gulped abit as she asked''so anything you want me to do or place go to?''Gilda seemed abit nervous asking that
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 17:50

"Um... actually, yeah!" Fluttershy said, smiling. She thought about where exactly she could take Gilda to show her off.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 18:08

Gilda nodded knowing this won't end well for herself,she knows it will be a disaster to her image among other things.''Okay then''Gilda uttered waiting for Fluttershy to lead the way after Fluttershy chooses where to go
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:07

"Follow me~" Fluttershy said with a bit too much enthusiasm. She took the reluctant griffin down to Stirrup Street, where... well, not everypony, but seeing as it's pretty much the main street, a sizable contingent of ponies was.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 21:38

Gilda followed putting up the best outer shell she could to hide her emotions and insecurity's about her attire knowing being nerous or anything like that would just draw more attention to herself

(what ever pony or pony's you want to be for a temp control of the mane 6 or side characters go ahead you get first choose)
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:42

(tricky part is I only know the side characters so well)

Fluttershy led Gilda by a group of ponies chatting amongst themselves, one of which was... Rarity!

(whom I will play)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 19:39

Gilda was worried about Rarity mostly cause of how much Gilda was around her the pony had a thing about fashion and freaking out about something if it wasn't fashionable so Gildas worryed that Rarity might add attetion to her diapered state that and other things

(So you plan to play as Rarity? I think I'll play as Pinkie-Pie and I don't know the side characters that well ether)
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 14:14

(fweee... I think I will)

A lightbulb literally went on over Fluttershy's hair but since Pinkie wasn't around no one noticed or cared. "Hey, Rarity!" Fluttershy yelled, but since this is Fluttershy we're talking about, it came out more as a squeak that nopony heard.

"Please stay right here." Fluttershy told Gilda, sitting her down quite firmly, and she floated over to Rarity. The two exchanged greetings and began to chat in low, conspiratorial tones, once or twice glancing over to where Gilda was sitting,
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 16:53

Gilda was taken back how easy Fluttershy firmly cause her to get into a sitting position but how Gilda was a good observer found it seemed they are talking about her even though she has no proof its the way they are acting and glancing towards her once and awhile

Pinkie-pie being her random self popped somehow in between her two friends without them having a clue like normally how she did it without being noticed.''Why be all sneaky in tones? No wait let me quess your being all spy like,no that can't be it your in the open oh humm what about...''Pinkie-pie stopped talking when she noticed the look from her friends giving her,then noticed Gilda''is that Gilda ? I must throw her a party to make up for the prank filled one.'' A party wouldn't be a bad way of teaching Gilda a lesson if she is the center of attention while still being diapered a fine way of humiliation teaching. Then again that might be overkill if Pinkie-pie throws a party like that
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 21:14

"No, she's be- aha!" Fluttershy beamed and rubbed against Pinkie. "Pinkie, thank you! I know exactly what to do! Can you set up a party for a family I know who's just had a baby?"

Fluttershy then turned back to Rarity and whispered something in the fashonista pony's ear that caused her to do a wild take.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 22:10

Pinkie-pie was abit thrown off by the show of affection from Fluttershy mostly cause Fluttershy doesn't normally show the level shes showing that much. But when Pinkie-pie was asked about making a party for someone who had a baby nodded energetically''Oh yes! When and where do you want it? ''Pinkie-pie is completely thrown for a loop not having a clue that the party Fluttershy asked about is really for Gilda.

Gilda heard enough of what Fluttershy said to pick up that shes in store for one hell of a time later unless Fluttershy was telling the truth Gilda was relieved though that worst she has gotten odd looks from wearing a diaper no laughing or mean/snide comments about it.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 12:35

"Um um..." Fluttershy thought a moment. "How about my house?" It occured to her Pinkie would be thrown off by this, seeing as it was a bit OoC of her, but she didn't want to explain everything to her... "And Rarity? Can you do decorations?"
The fashonista pony nodded. "Yes." She said, also a bit taken aback by Fluttershy's sudden... enthusiasm. Fluttershy whispered conspiratorially with her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 14:09

Pinkie-Pie took out a notepad from Celestia knows where, labelled party pad property of Pinkie-pie taking note of the place Fluttershy wants the party''is it a surprise party? How many ponys do you want invited? Is there anything special you want made for the foal? I have a recipe I've just been wanting to test called liquid cake, I invented it for foals so they don't get all messy from cake but still get all the goodness of cake with a hint of cupcakes also its packed with nutrition so its healthy too!'' Pinkie-Pie clearly wants to test her recipe out in a party setting . Pinkie-pie said all that while somehow getting the trio closer to Gilda. Along with a giddy attitude''Afterwords I can throw a party for Gilda''still not catching on

Gilda rolled her eyes holding back laughter finding it ironic yet funny how easy Pinkie-pie was fooled into the story Fluttershy said yet also finding it even more ironic Pinky even after Gilda was mean to her willing to throw Gilda a party.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:15

Fluttershy thought a moment. "Yes, everypony, and that would be... wait, have you tested your recipe on anypony?" She gave Pinkie a slightly suspicious look. "I don't want to put anypony at risk..."
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 15:51

Pinkie-pie took notes again but what she stopped taking notes for when she was asked if she tested the recipe''well aside from myself no ''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 18:21

Fluttershy sighed. "Well, you're still here, so it must be safe..." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 20:48

Pinkie Pie nodded energetically''well I got to get planning,fixing food and sending invitations out for the party see you later''Pinkie Pie hopped of into Sugarcube corner all giddy to host a party

Gilda finally had enough of sitting on the sidelines and walking up to Fluttershy''can we go somewhere abit less busy please?''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:13

"Sure!" Fluttershy said, smiling big. "Just... we'll need yo go to..." It occurred to Fluttershy that she hadn't the foggiest clue where Pinkie would have the party.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 21:31

PinkiePie came back remembering something and whispered in Fluttershy's ear do to Gilda is not a pony when Fluttershy said everypony and Gilda isn't known enough to have it include her'' Oh I need to borrow your key to your house because you wanted the party there''

Gilda facepalmed as she figuired it had to be another interruption growling abit wanting to get going sense setting and waiting is real boring

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Tue 18 Sep - 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 18:29

"I meant to include her!" Fluttershy whispered back. "Force of habit." She stopped and thought a bit about where the hell ponies kept their keys.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 20:03

Pinkie cocked her head when she didn't get a key that quick''Don't you lock your house? And okay shes invited ''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 21:57

"Goodie." Fluttershy said with a smile. "And can't you find a way into my house without me? I mean, you're Pinkie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilda's regression
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next