Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
regression - Gilda's regression EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
regression - Gilda's regression EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Gilda's regression

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

regression - Gilda's regression Empty
PostSubject: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:30

Gilda's was once again in Ponyville but this time shes out planning to mess with Dashs friends he first target is Fluttershy who she found out quite quickly loves animals more then anything else. Giving Gilda a ideal to mess with Fluttershy sense it seems Fluttershy isn't at home Gilda leaves the tree she was observing to see if Fluttershy was home looking around for one of the animals Fluttershy cares the most for Angel the bunny. At that moment she noticed Angel she took her tail throwing a scooped up amount of dust to the bunny repeating it with other harmless stuff as she maybe a jerk but she doesn't wish to hurt animal unless there are willing to hurt her
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:03

Suddenly, a soft voice nearby was heard clearing its throat! As it turns out, Fluttershy was not that far off, and had noticed Gilda's aggressions. "Leave Angel alone!" Fluttershy squeaked, doing her best to appear as threatening as possible... granted, that wasn't very threatening at all.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:44

Gilda was on the inside laugh for judging by how Fluttershy was talking compared to how she talked normal the last time Gilda was in town that Gilda upsurved was failing miserable at sounding threatening. So its no surprise by this that Gilda rolled her eyes as her voice was dripping with sarcasm with each word aside from dweeb ''Oh I'm so scared dweeb''all the while Gilda was using her tail to get dirt reading to fling at Angel
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:48

Fluttershy stared very intently and Gilda... and didn't do much aside from stare, she's Fluttershy. But it was The Stare, the capitalized one.

(upserved? Do you mean observed?)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:22

(yeah I meant observed sorry bout that,Also I will piont out Gilda isn't looking at Fluttershy so worse she'll feel a ominous presence,I mostly want to make sure Fluttershys really riled up for a confrontation kinda like when she got up front and personal with that chicken thing that had a Medusa turn to stone affect )

When Gilda heard silence and felt a very ominous presence in the direction of Fluttershy she choose to throw the dirt towards Angel and tempt fate,mostly cause she wants to both see if Fluttershy has a backbone so to speak and get some more petty indirect revenge
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 12:05

Fluttershy actually hissed... and just tapped Gilda on the haunches. She's Fluttershy, she's not going to rocket-punch her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 14:23

Gilda turned aroung when she was tapped and seen The Stare gulping abit as its scarey how Fluttershy is looking at her. Matter of fact Gilda was scared and shocked enough from how timid a creature had such a creepy look on its face that she backed up shaking abit nearly wetting herself. Mostly it was the look which she could swear was doing more then scare her
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 15:00

Fluttershy continued to Stare at Gilda, bearing down on her, acting unusually straightforward. "Leave my friends alone!" She shouted, well, sort of shouted. This is Fluttershy remember.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 15:44

Gilda couldn't help getting more scared as the Stare was getting more intense Gilda backed up some more as the sound of water is heard from Gilda showing the Stare tactic is working to scare her greatly at the very least but despite that Gilda retorted with a reply that really was foolish do to shes scared but yet still has that cocky attitude''What friends all I see are animals you can't even understand ?''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 20:57

"I understand them just fine!" Fluttershy squeaked. "Just because two ponies don't speak the same language doesn't mean they can't understand eachother!"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 21:32

Gilda found Fluttershys reasoning foolish but didn't say anything to counteract that statement of hers sense Gilda couldn't think of anything because Gilda is still trying to get over the Stare shock/scared affect but she did want to make sure Fluttershy doesn't spread the word she was scared by a normally kind Pegasus pony into wetting herself well not so much wetting herself as just being scared enough to urinate ''look I'll do almost anything if you don't speak of what you scared me enough into doing''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:06

Fluttershy cocked her head, completely uncomprehending. "Uh, what?" She asked in a puzzled voice. Then she smelled Gilda's pee and stared, not the capital-s Stare, but more of a deadpan expression.

"Did you just- oh, I'm gonna get you now~" Fluttershy said, stopping for a moment to think this kind of behaviour was a bit odd for her but rationalizing it as a way of teaching Gilda to respect the animals.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 22:53

Gilda was glad Fluttershy gave a deadpan expression instead of a stare not that Gilda showed it. She did blush which was odd sense you could tell it,mostly cause she had thought Fluttershy had heard the pitter patter of her urinating when she was given the Stare thats why she brought it up indirectly a deal to keep Fluttershy from saying anything,sadly Gilda could have gotten away without worry to bad its abit late now. Gilda wasn't sure what to do now so she moved to a different stop thats dry and in the sun waiting for Fluttershy to decide and find out her punishment

(sorry about the length of post I'm trying to keep them as short as I can just used to longer post conditions )
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 23:23

(post length is fine)

Fluttershy noted the damp spot on the ground where Gilda had been standing. "A-ha!" She thought aloud. "I know just what I can do!" She continued to try to Stare at Gilda, having neither desire to nor illusions she could physically subdue the big griffin.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySat 1 Sep - 23:57

Gilda again was getting creeped out at with the Stare it just seems like that stare has some kind of power of its own on her. Matter of fact Gilda could swear its unnatural in power making Gilda feel small as Gilda backed up abit wanting to keep from being stared at even thinking of flying off but shes sticking to her word not planning to leave until she has gone throw with it.''Will you quit with the Stare already dweeb? ''

(you do know Fluttershy subdued a bear in a ep,right? Albeit it was so she could do Chiropractor stuff to the bear. Therefor I figure she could if she want to physically subdue a griffin but that would be OOC unless the griffon was hurt or hurting some creature)
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 11:23

(yes)

Fluttershy loomed up over Gilda, Staring straight into her eyes. But when she spoke, she wasn't even trying to sound angry anymore. "Gilda, you've been a very naughty girl, bullying Angel like that. I think it's time for you to calm down."
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 14:48

Cilda wanted nothing more then to get over with the deal the words Fluttershy said didn't faze her as she was used to getting talks similar at home. Still its been a long time sense she was talked to in the manner Fluttershy did to her, ''yeah yeah whatever dweeb lets just get on with it''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:12

(well yeah... but she's stopped now, and Gilda's more... jockish than a wild bear would be... damnit it makes sense to miii~)

"No!" Fluttershy said, looking Gilda straight into the eyes... and trying to think happy, soothing thoughts, so that Gilda would pacify. Which, when you think about it, is a tad illogical.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 16:06

(You lost me there,what do you mean? Are you talking about my last comment about the bear part? If so yeah it makes sense to me aswell)

Gilda cocked her head confused abit by how Fluttershy is acting, not like she knows the Pegasus but it just seems to Gilda at the moment Fluttershy is trying a staring contest. While the look in Fluttershy's eyes is kinda relaxing in a way which Gilda wouldn't admit cause in her mind that would make her seem weak. Gilda was getting kinda relaxed from the kind look Fluttershy is giving not that Fluttershy's thoughts was doing it well maybe a little but that would bring the look Fluttershy is giving
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 21:47

(basically Gilda would be more of a 'threat' than a wild bear. If that doesn't make sense to you, sorry)

"Yooouuu aaare geeetting veery sleeeeeepy..." Fluttershy said, not questioning why she was acting like a hypnotist. The peg's blue eyes stared to eminate a sort of soothing sensation, not that she was aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptySun 2 Sep - 22:04

(Oh I get it now yeah I agree with you)

Gilda wanted to start laughing at how Fluttershy spoke like a hypnotist, do to that type of stuff don't normally affect her. But Gilda didn't for those eyes of Fluttershy really started up strong with a soothing type of power honestly making Gilda yawn and feel tired as if magic was used on her .
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyMon 3 Sep - 12:02

Fluttershy giggled, she found Gilda's yawning to be kind of cute. "There there... calm down, that's a good girl."

Meanwhile, Angel was very confused at what Fluttershy was doing. For that matter so was Fluttershy, but for some reason it felt like the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyMon 3 Sep - 12:28

Gilda started to have droopy eyes now showing Fluttershy's last ploy is still active,that and she was calmer then before from her newest ploy Gilda now was worrying on the inside how Fluttershy's getting to her
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyMon 3 Sep - 13:46

Fluttershy smiled. "Are you all relaxed now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression EmptyMon 3 Sep - 18:44

Gilda without thinking nodded''yes I am dweeb''Gilda couldn't help but want to ask why Fluttershy is doing this as it doesn't seem like anything so far Fluttershy would be leading up to the deal they agreed upon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilda's regression
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next