Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Gilda's regression

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:04

(what deal?)
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 18:42

"Good." Fluttershy said with a smile. "Now would you be a good girl and wait here? I have to go get... some stuff." She place special emphasis on the words 'good girl'.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 19:39

Gilda caught the emphasis on the words good girl snorting abit as Gilda hasn't had that term used on her for years, its not a mean or aggravated snort but rather a amused one. Even though she disliked that phrase used on her she oddly didn't mind it coming from Fluttershy''I will ''Gilda said as she got comfy on the patch of ground she was at basking in the warm spot
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:46

Fluttershy smiled and flew off, returning about ten minutes later with a bag in he mouth. "Mrr mrphr mrph." She said around the bag.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:51

Gilda guessed Fluttershy wanted help so she used her tail to get the bag from Fluttershy not taking note of the contents just trying to help even though its unlike her''Now what did you mean,when your mouth was full?''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:39

"I just said "here you go." Fluttershy said. She went over to where Gilda had placed the bags and began to look through them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 17:48

Gilda now was intrigued what Fluttershy had planned sense she meant here you go and so she looked over Fluttershy's shoulder abit not seeing whats in the bags still. So Gilda acted all cool and such as she went to her spot in the sun waiting till Fluttershy wants her
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:30

"Can you just stay there?" Fluttershy asked nicely. "I'm gonna need you laying down..." She turned and nosed through her bag a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 22:45

''Yay dweeb'' Gilda was confused why she needed to lay down but did so laying on her back looking at the clouds waiting for whatever Fluttershy is going to do,do it.
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:25

"Thank you." Fluttershy said pleasantly, and she began to nose through her bags. "Bingo!" She said after a bit, and withdrew a stack of big diapers.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 19:31

Gilda's eyes widened at what Fluttershy brought out of one of the bags diapers something she wouldn't be caught dead wearing or so she thought anyway. She gulped ready for it but isn't happy about it,Gilda did blush about the ideal of wearing such a thing though
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 13:52

Fluttershy smiled pleasantly, not sure how to read Gilda's reaction. She brought the materials she would need over and set them down beside the mat. "Now, please spread your legs a bit to make this easier..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 14:19

Gilda after afew seconds of hesitating did as she was requested spreading her legs ready for the up coming diapering,she just hopes Fluttershy doesn't make her use them''I don't have to use them do I dweeb?''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 17:38

"Not if you don't want to Fluttershy said, smiling. But she was sure Gilda wouldn't be able to hold it in for... however long this lasted.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 18:55

Gilda was unsure if Fluttershy meant if she can hold it in till this is over with or that Fluttershy honestly meant she wouldn't have to use the diapers,Gilda wasn't sure cause its hard to read Fluttershy that and it wasn't a lie ether. Gilda was still spread out on the ground waiting for her fate of being cursed to have to wear a diaper or as she likes to call it a padded prison .
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:22

Fluttershy spread the diaper beneath Gilda's butt, completely unaware of the griffon's thoughts. She went back to nose through her bags again and found some powder, which she dumped on Gilda, surprisingly without sneezing. She finished by pulling the diaper up and pinning it, then stepped back and admired her handiwork with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 20:50

Gilda got up when she felt the diaper being completely fastened and after afew moments didn't have anything else done she got up,admitting in her mind Fluttershy really did a great job for a being with no hands or magic . She uttering in admittedly kind tone when she asked''a now what dweeb?''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 11:16

Fluttershy was surprised by Gilda's tone, but tried not to show it. "Um... now I don't know..." A thought occurred to her, but she thought it would be mean to parade Gilda through Ponyville like this... then she thought of the earlier scene and decided it was deserved. "Actually, I do know!"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 15:39

Gilda didn't like how Fluttershy acted then said in such a tone she knows as Gilda knows that act and how Fluttershy talked all to well but shrugged it off knowing she brought it upon herself . Still that doesn't mean she can't hate whatever Fluttershy has planned for her,Gilda just hopes its not a public humiliation tactic though she wouldn't blame Fluttershy for that.

(Do you want to play some pony characters? Be they OC's or part of the show,I can play some myself aswell so we don't need to have a lack of characters in Ponyville)
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:30

(sure I'll play some)

"So um... can you walk in that diaper?" Fluttershy asked. "You really should be able to... but, um, it's not really meant for griffins."
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:57

Gilda got up and was walking with abit of restriction and a slight waddle on the hind quarts which would seem kinda cute if not for the age Gilda is, it will mean laughing. Especially after how she acted at that one party that most of Ponyville was at. ''Yes dweeb ''Gilda uttered as she was getting use to the diaper but when Fluttershy said there not meant for Griffins Gilda nodded''I figured let me guess there for ponys''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:08

"Exactly!" Fluttershy said with a grin. Then an idea hit her. "Now, please go apologize to Angel."
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 14:49

Gilda choose to go with her request albeit reluctantly as she doesn't really feel that sorry about what she did, still she kinda does while she started looking at Angel''Sorry you white ball of fluff''
Back to top Go down
Neko Ninja

Neko Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:42

Angel just stared at her, somehow his whole face was quivering... who could say no to a face like that?

Fluttershy have a little smile, Gilda sounded sincere enough.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 18:15

Gilda couldn't help but find that face Angel was making cute and shutting down her own harsh exterior towards such a creature ''a yeah you're also cute you little furball'' Gilda turned away from Angel hating how it for the amount of time she looked at the rabbit it somehow got in her head so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilda's regression   regression - Gilda's regression - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilda's regression
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next