Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 1:19

"I said when you want to take a nap, not when I said so." Rangiku giggled as she came around the other side of the table to feel his head. "Just trust me." She sighed while feeling his head. "You've got a fever alright..I know you probably wont, but I wish you would just take the day off. Get some rest, and take some medicine, maybe even have a little fun..It would be best for you..But I know you probably wont.." Rangiku sighed as she began clearing the dishes, and then went to the bathroom to retrieve the medicine. "But at the very least, please take the medicine, it'll bring your fever down.." She somewhat pleaded with him, Toshiro really could be a stubborn child at times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 1:31

"So I am sick?" Toshiro squinted, being wrong was like a punch in the gut for the prodigy. "I can't, I have a lot of responsibilities." Toshiro defended while Rangiku cleared the table. "Besides I don't feel all that sick." he countered whiel getting up to move. "But, I don't like the medicine." Toshiro almost whined.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 1:41

"I know, but if you keep going like this, you'll end up making it even worse.." Rangiku replied as she read of the medicine bottle. "Even if you don't feel it, your body will eventually break down.." She warned him as she went on cleaning the dishes. "But if you really must insist on this course of action, then I'm going to insist that you take the medicine.." Rangiku sighed while setting the bottle in front of him. "You can't put stress on your mind and body while you're running a fever.." Rangiku said in a rare moment of maternal firmness that left little room for argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 1:54

Toshiro remained silent, she was right. "Yeah, but... don't you have any medicine thatat least tastes better." he sighed picking up the medicine bottle and examining it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:03

Rangiku sighed, "I don't, that stuff works wonders though, I got it from the fourth division, it's not your every day over the counter stuff. But it doesn't taste all that great.." She admitted. "Well..Can you swallow pills? I think I might have some anti cold pills from the World of the Living laying around.." Rangiku shrugged. "Or, you could avoid taking medicine by not working today.." She suggested, figuring that Toshiro like most children wouldn't be able to swallow pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:20

"Are the pills chewable?" Toshiro asked hopefully. If it was his choice he wpuldn't do any of those things, but if it would stop Rangiku from nagging him he figured he might as well try at least one of those options.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:26

"Well..You could chew them I suppose..But you'll regret it. They're meant to be swallowed whole. It's either that or the liquid, but if you think you'll choke on the pills just close your eyes and deal with the liquid.." Rangiku sighed as she felt his forehead once again. "And there's no way I'm letting you work with a fever like that.." She said once again while gesturing towards the bottle. "So, which do you want?" She asked while going back to the bathroom to retrieve the pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:37

Toshiro pouted slightly after Rangiku left. Either choice seemed like a loss for him. "I guess I'll take this." he said holding up the medicine bottle Rangiku had showed him first. What he didn't know was the fact that it could cause drowsiness, which was especially effective on younger bodies, such as his own.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:46

Rangiku returned with the pills in hand, and set them down for Toshiro to take his pick. When he chose the liquid she nodded. In her use she never really noticed much of it calling drowsiness, but for Toshiro who was physically a child, it would probably pack quite a punch in a couple hours. "Alright..Let's see here.." Rangiku mumbled trying to get the dosage right. "You wouldn't happen to know your weight off hand would you?" She questioned while looking over the bottle directions. "If you don't know I can find out a different way.." Rangiku informed him with a sly smile, as the image of picking her little captain up off the ground came to her mind. "I need your weight so I know how much of this to give you.." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 2:55

"Um no, not offhand." Toshiro said embarrassed. He had quite the complex about his size ebing only 4'4'' and weighing little over 60 pounds he didn't make it a habit of rememebering his measurements. "Do you have a scale or something?" he asked figuring that was what she meant when she said she had ways. He looked about wondering what she meant leaving his defenses open.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 3:08

"Hm..Well I'll just have to eye ball it.." Rangiku giggled as she gestured for him to stand beside her. Once there she placed her hand flat on his head, and drew it across to her chest. "Right..so between 4' and 4'8".." She mumbled, knowing he was on the lower end of that. "Now for your weight..I have a scale buried around here someplace, but this should be a lot more accurate than that old thing..." She smiled while putting the bottle down, and then scooping her Captain up in her arms. "Hold still.." She giggled while easily shifting the boy's weight in her arms to gauge his weight before gently setting him back down. "Sorry, but if you get too much of this it will supposedly knock you out cold..Or make you absolutely loopy for a bit.." She informed him in justification for what she'd done, and tried not to let it show how much she'd enjoyed it.

"But anyway..Between..60 and 65 pounds.." She said looking at the height and weight chart, and finding about where Toshiro should be. "Alright, that should be about right.." If not a little bit over what he should have..But as long as it lowers his fever.. She thought while measuring it out in the dose cup, and then going to get Toshiro a tall glass of water as the liquid was rather thick. "Alright, just take that straight down..And then I would suggest drinking that water to make sure it all goes down.." Rangiku suggested as she pushed them in his direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 3:17

"4' 4''" Toshiro mumbled, he may not have his weight quite down but he knows he hasn't grown much, if it all in the past years. "What should Wha- Matsumoto!" Toshiro yelled when he felt her lift him off the ground. He immediately started squirming trying to get out of her alarmingly strong hold. It didn't take long for her to fight off his struggling and gauge his weight accurately. He grumbled when she finally let him down.

"Thanks." he grumbled as she handed him the tiny cup. Taking a deep breath, he tilted his head back and downed the syrup like a shot. "Yuck." he exclaimed after swallowing his face twisting up in disgust from the medicine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 3:28

"And not to mention a little fun never hurt anybody." She giggled in reference to hose she had gotten away with picking him up. "Now, drink the water, that stuff sticks to you..But it works.." Rangiku said as she passed him the glass of water. "Take a few sips of that, and then feel free swish and spit in the bathroom sink..." She informed him while going to rinse out the dose cup, and set the dishes out to dry.

Once Toshiro was done getting over the medicine, Rangiku sat him down on the couch with her. "Alright, now I'll go get our work, you just sit tight here. I'll be back in a few minutes with it." She said while heading to finish dressing and getting ready before heading out the door to retrieve the paper work.

(Last Post for tonight, I've got to be up early tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 4:27

Toshiro merely turned his head away trying to ignore Rangiku mentioning that she had managed to get away with picking him up. He took the water and quickly chugged the whole cup hoping that it would get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

He followed Rangiku back to the couch and sat down for the while. "Fine." he sighed still disappointed that he couldn't go to the office, or even his own quarters as it seemed Rangiku was hellbent on keeping him in hers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 17:25

"Look, we're already here..And you're not in the best of health. So this is the safest option. If anything else like 'that' happens again no one will be around to go talk about it.." She insisted while while handing him his book. "Now, I'll be right back." Rangiku said once again as she went to take her leave. "Oh..If you want I could stop by your quarters to get anything you want..Is there anything you need from there?" She offered before going out the door.

It was then only about fifteen minutes later that Rangiku returned with a stack of paper work, and a bag that contained the things Toshiro had requested such as his tooth brush and other personal hygiene items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:49

"It's not going to happen again." Toshiro continued to deny the possibilty of two back to back accidents, more than positive that last night was just a fluke. "Just my tooth brush I guess." he sighed figuring he should probably brush his teeth at some point since he hadn't done so yet.

He waited on the couch not bothering with reading his book while he waited. Once Rangiku returned he sat up on the couch ready to take on the day's work.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 18:58

Rangiku simply nodded her head when he said it was a fluke, hoping he was right, but had a bad feeling all the same. Things just didn't add up, but after pushing those thoughts aside she took her leave, and soon returned.

"You're toothbrush is in there, I also grabbed a few other things you might need just in case." Rangiku said, having thought to get his floss, hair brush, and a host of other little minor things, including an odd item she stuck at the bottom of the bag. "I hoped you wouldn't mind, but I just thought you might want those things, I didn't go through anything." She explained while setting the bag down, and heaving half the stack over to Toshiro along with a pen, stamp, and ink pad. "Just say something if you want something to drink or eat at any time.." Rangiku said as she was sorting things out at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:13

"Good." Toshiro sighed glad to hear that Rangiku didn't snoop around his room. He inched closer to the table to get started. Picking up the pen and dipping it ito the ink making sure to hold his sleeve in order to avoid staining it with ink. It wasn't long before he was settled and focused on his work.

About an hour into his work the drowsiness began to set in. His work slowed down and became sloppy, occasionally dripping some extra ink on to the papers. At one point he forgot to hold his sleeve and managed to stain it with some ink. His eyes dipped low and he began to yawn more often than he coughed. After sloppily signing his name once more he brought an ink stained hand up and rubbed his eye leaving a black mark around his eye.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:23

Rangiku worked as diligently as she could, if only for her Captain's sake as she stamped the papers one after another, hardly speaking at all now that her Captain was in his normal state of doing paper work. And for awhile if was his usual trance of efficiency, making him look almost like a little machine. She also had to smile at the fact that he had to hold his sleeve back, as the robes were just a bit big on him.

"Um..Captain.." Rangiku said softly as she noticed him becoming more tired by the minute. Giggling slightly as the boy dotted his face and sleeve with ink before she could stop him. "I think it might be best if you took a little break, you got a lot done already.." She remarked while pulling the container of ink away from him before it got knocked over. "And..You've..Got a little..Here..I'll get it.." Rangiku smiled as she quickly retrieved a wash cloth, and wiped around his eye, despite any squirming. "You're making a bit of a mess as well, why don't you lay down on the couch for a bit?" She offered while extending a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:33

"What?" Toshiro looked at her confused, not even remotely aware of the markings on his face. "Hey, stop it." Toshiro squirmed, it was clear he was tired as he was very sluggish and pathetic when it came to fighting her off. "No, I'm not tired." Toshiro said slowly clearly fighting to stay conscious at this point, on top of that he yawned immediately after trying to make it seem like he wasn't sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:47

"Shh, You got ink on your face Captain.." Rangiku said softly as she held him close to her while feeling his forehead once more to check his temperature. "You're fever's gone done a good bit, but you need your rest. And look you're yawning..You have to listen to your body." She went on as she helped him stand up, and felt him lean his weight on her. "Here, it'll be easier this way.." She said while picking him up once more, and easily holding him in her arms. "I found a little something in your room that was sitting out. Would it help you sleep a little easier if you had it?" Rangiku whispered too him while laying the little Captain down on the couch before taking some old towels, and placing them under his bottom just in case he had another accident. "I notice you clenching your teeth before, I assume that's why you would have it.." She said as her Captain began to fall asleep.

(I assume you still wanted to go with the idea of Toshiro having a toy or pacifier laying around?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:59

"Mmmmm." Torshiro hummed uncomfortably while she checked his temperature. He barely had the energy to fight her off when she helped him to his feet. By the time he was up however he immediately lost balance and found himself leaning on her for support. "Hu- wait." he mumbled trying to fight both sleep and her as she picked him. After a pathetic attempt at stopping her he simply accepted his fate. Now he just tried to keep himself awake, which was very difficult as he found Rangiku's body was soft and warm, and frankly too comfortable. He couldn't help but res his head on her shoulder momentarily recognizing the scent of her perfume and shampoo which managed to lull him to sleep even more.

Once he was laying on the couch the struggle to keep awake was nearly thwarted. "Don't need. Not gonna wet." he mumbled as he felt her lift his legs to push some towels underneath him. When she mentioned his pacifier he merely nodded far too tired to even be shocked that she had found it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:45

"It's okay Captain, I don't mind. Just have a nice, relaxing sleep." Rangiku said softly as she held him, not being able to resist giving him a slight hug as she laid him down on the couch. 'Ah, he's so adorable when he's tired..' Rangiku thought to herself as she got the towels together. And after she had Toshiro all set up she nodded her head, "I know you wont Captain, but better safe that sorry." She assured him while reaching to the bottom of the bag to retrieve his pacifier, a slight mystery too her, but if it helped the young boy not to damage his teeth when he slept, or just helped him sleep in general she was more that okay with it. "Here you go, now sweet dreams." Rangiku whispered as she gently pressed the icy blue pacifier between Toshiro's lips.

Then after staying with Toshiro for awhile after he fell asleep, and stroking his hair, as well as, rubbing his belly to see what reactions she would get out of him while he slept. Rangiku then went to finish the rest of the paper work. Which, by her self took another few hours or so as she made sure it was all neatly done, and set it aside to go check on Toshiro once again, and once more pass the time watching over the boy, and occasionally stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:01

Toshiro opened his mouth and immediately started sucking on the pacifier, far too tired to grab it and put it in himself.

It didn't take long before the young captain was fast asleep still occasionally sucking on the pacifier. Every so often he would cough in his sleep but surprisingly it wasn't enough for him to drop his soother. Rangiku's rubbing caused a soft sigh and a cough, but thankfully he remained in his dreams. The serene look remained on his face almost entirely through his nap. However by Rangiku's last check up she would find his face scrunched up in discomfort as well as a few other things that weren't so pleasant.

Toshiro seemed to remain dry every time Rangiku came in to check in on him, however after she had finished the work, she would find the towels she had laid under had been put to good use as the boy had seemed to wet through all of them. He may have even managed to wet the couch cushion if they had leaked. To make matters worse there was a vile stench that seemed to permeate the air around the boy as he slept. After a brief observation anyone could figure out that the boy had messed himself some time in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:45

Rangiku came back to check on him, clearly surprised at what she had found, her mouth hung open for a second. "Oh my.." She said quietly, trying to figure out how she would deal with this, especially when she noticed he had messed himself as well. "Shh, it'll be alright..." Rangiku couldn't help but coo to the sleeping boy as she noticed the discomfort clear on his face as she knelt by his side. "You had a rather large accident..It's okay though." She went on while gently stroking his hair. "You need to wake up before you get a rash or something though.." Rangiku said her volume becoming more normal, but the tone remained gentle. And perhaps it was just some dormant maternal instinct, but she felt right about how she was handling things. "Come on now, it's time to wake up, but don't sit up.." Rangiku instructed while gently rubbing his belly, hoping he would listen. "Don't sit up now.." She said once more while gently holding him down. "You soiled yourself in your sleep." Rangiku informed him carefully as he awoke.

"Things will be a lot less messy if you..Well...Allow me to clean you up.." She informed the then half awake boy. "I wouldn't sit up if I were you..It's a bit more than just a little pee this time.." Rangiku said again while still gently rubbing his belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next