Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:56

It was clear that his fever had mangaed to worsen over the course of his nap, which would explain some of the discomfort. Rangiku's gentle ushering seemed to do the rick as slowly the boy began to wake up. At first he did try to sit up before the pressure of Rangiku's hand kept him down. "Wha?" asked from behind his pacifier at the revelation that he had had another accident. He gaped his mouth wide open at the feeling under his bum, dropping his pacifier in the process. Trying to reach his hand down he found the wetness on his yukata robe and began to panic a little. "This isn't happening... I'm dreaming." he groaned shutting his eyes, almost believing that if he fell asleep again he would wake up in the real world. In a world where he hadn't had such an accident.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:08

"Captain.." Rangiku said as she gently rubbed his stomach. "I'm afraid this is real, but I'm hear for you alright?" She reminded him while giving his belly a gentle pat of support. "It'll be okay, I'll help you get cleaned up..And then we're going to figure out what to do about this alright? That, and I'll make sure no one finds out." She promised, trying to make her Captain feel better some how.."Now, why don't you lay here..Because if you sit up, it's going to get much worse..So..Like I said..Just..Let me help..At least get your clothes off.." Rangiku said as she offered him the soother once more, not sure if it would help while he was awake or not. "Just sit tight, I'll find something to clean you up with.." She added nervously, before getting up to retrieve half a package of wet wipes she had in the bathroom. Mostly just because they were useful, and she could easily clean small crumbs or shaving with them, or even food for that matter. "So, are you going to let me..help?" She asked curiously while setting the container down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:20

"Can't I go into the bathroom for this." Toshiro groaned not at all liking the situation he was in. When she offered his pacifier he looked away for the moment now realizing that she had in fact found out about it. After a beat he accepted the binky as a means to calm himself down. Following her instructions he remained laying on the couch, as would be expected he found laying in his filth to be quite uncomfortable until she returned. He took the time to debate whether or not he should let Rangiku help. After realizing he really didn't quite know the best method on dealing with it he simply nodded "Y-you c-can help."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:38

"Well..You could..But when you sit up, You're going to put weight on your bottom..And when you do that..You're going to..Flatten it..And..Well, that would be worse than this.." Rangiku pointed out before leaving and returning with the wipes. "All right..I guess we're both as ready as we'll ever be.." Rangiku said as Toshiro agreed to letting her help. "I'm just going to take your clothes off..And get the worst of it off of you I guess.." She informed him while very carefully lifting his bottom half to take the wet towels out from under him, and replacing it with a new one, which looked a bit newer than the others, but that didn't matter so much now as she put it down over the slightly damp cushion.

"I guess it was a good thing I made you stay here though.." She sighed while very carefully loosening Toshiro's belt, and unfastening the lower half of his clothing as she opened the robes as much as possible, and pulled them down. While doing this Rangiku did her best not to react to the smell, but there were slight things she couldn't hide, such as the way her nose wrinkled slightly as the robes opened and came down.

After unfastening the bottom half of the clothing, Rangiku made sure it contained as much of the solid mess as possible before folding them in on them selves tightly with a few folds before setting them aside. All the while she held Toshiro's bottom up slightly by letting his legs prop up on her arm, her free hand reaching for a wet wipe to clean the worst of it off. "It's going to be a bit Cold.." She blushed, as she began to carefully wiped Toshiro's bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:48

"I weally smell." Toshiro mumbled making the pacifier bob up and down as he spoke. He had never spoken out loud while he had it until now, even so he hardly even noticed that it gave him a lisp when he spoke. He tensed up slightly when she stripped him down in order to clean up. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes he forced himself to relax and bear the cleaning. "I phink I can handle cold." he said in a slightly deadpan fashion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 22:59

"It's..Not that bad.." Rangiku replied as she stripped him. Which was certainly true, it wasn't the worst thing she had ever smelled...Although if she had to be honest, due to the fact that they'd had eggs for breakfast, it certainly was in her top ten. Still though, Toshiro's lisp made her smile, with exception to the soiled clothing, her Captain looked and sounded incredibly cute at the moment.

"Well, you're skin is really soft and warm..So I figured I'd warn you.." She half giggled, still blushing at the fact of what she was doing. Still though, Rangiku tried to be as gentle as possible, and quick, but the strokes of the wipe were straight and somewhat mechanical. Still though, it was obvious she really cared, and was trying her best. After cleaning most if not all of the mess from Toshiro's bottom, Rangiku moved on to the front of his body with what was her fourth wipe. She blushed once more at being reminded how young her captain actually was as she very carefully cleaned what little mess, and mostly urine had collected on his privates and around them with a few more wipes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:10

Toshiro squinted his eyes shut when she began to move on to his front. All through the cleaning he had a blush that kept growing the longer Rangiku spent on wiping him. By the time she started on his privates he was almost completely crimson.

(Did you get my PMs?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:22

(I did now, the alert system isn't very good I must say..All it says is new messages, it's easy to miss..)

Rangiku had a partial blush herself, but ultimately she overcame it, and went on cleaning Toshiro up. And after being completely sure she had gotten everything clean, she let out a sigh of relief. Not wanting him to have to take yet another bath.. "I think that's got it..You might want a little lotion or something however.." She pointed out as the smell of lavender was becoming noticeable from Toshiro's body as the wipes were scented. "

There's some spare underwear for you in the bag I brought back.." She said gesturing to it. while helping the naked boy off the couch, checking his forehead as she did so, and making sure he could stand on his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:30

"Are you sure I shouldn't take a bath?" Toshiro lisped trying to cover up despite the fact that she had already seen him naked long enough for it to be pointless. "And just underwear?" he asked looking back at his soaking wet robe. "You don't expect me to stay here in just my underwear do you?" he continued while Rangiku moved his hair away to check his temperature. His forehead felt hotter than last time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 2:57

"Well, I'm pretty sure I got everything..But if you like to have another bath or shower if you really want it. And as your clothes Your uniform should be about done washing..." Rangiku informed him as she dodged around something that was bothering her.. "But..Captain..We need to talk.." She finally said as she checked his temperature. "My..You're nearly burning up though.. " Rangiku noted as she put a gentle arm around Toshiro's shoulders to lead him down to her room. "I'm really worried..That your accidents aren't flukes.." She sighed, knowing he wouldn't take it all that well, and braced herself to catch his pacifier as they sat down on her bed. "And getting to the point..I think something to contain every thing..Like a diaper...May be in order.." Rangiku finished as she gently rubbed Toshiro's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:08

"I would prefer it if I could take a bath." Toshiro mumbled still trying to cover his naked body. He flinched when Rangiku brought up his accidents. "But they're just accidents!" Toshiro defended his pacifier dropping out as he shouted. "It only happened twice. I-I don't need to wear diapers, I'm not a baby." he coughed slightly. "I'm a captain-" he found himself cut off by his pacifier being placed promptly back into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:18

"Alright, I'll prepare one for you right after we decide what we're going to do." Rangiku said before going on about his accidents. As he became slightly hysterical about the issue Rangiku, as gently as possible put the pacifier between his lips once again. "Shhh..It's alright.." She said softly while pulling the boy closer to her, allowing his head to rest on shoulder. "I know you're smart enough to know what needs to be done, and if you'd like, Ill do everything I can to help get to the bottom of it." She said softly while gently rubbing Toshiro's back. "It looks like they're going to happen each time you go to sleep..So maybe I could get you pull-ups or something similar..Would that be better than diapers?" She offered while continuing to sooth him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:25

Toshiro gently sucked on the pacifier while Rangiku pulled him in. He rested his head on her shoulder for the time being forgetting that he was still naked. "i'd rather not have to wear anything." he sniffed "But if it has to be done I guess I could use pull ups." he sighed looking down and away in shame.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:38

"Hush now, it's nothing to be ashamed of. You're my Captain, and I'm your Vice Captain. Nothing will ever change that. I'll be here for you alright?" Rangiku said as she gently took his chin in hand so that Toshiro would look in her eyes and see the honesty. "And, provided I have permission to speak freely..You're also one of the..Well most..Adorable little boy's I've ever seen..On top of being the smartest of course." She complimented with a small giggle as she ruffled his hair slightly to improve the mood by some thin margin. "So, now that we've got that cleared up. If you'd still like that bath, I'll get it running for you. And your clothes are probably done in the washer. Although, I'm sure you wont mind if I just throw those other robes out would you?.." Rangiku went on. "So, why don't you take a nice warm bath, while I get everything together, along with a bit of a late lunch. I'll run out and get you're pull-ups while I'm at it.." She informed him while giving Toshiro a quick hug as they stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:45

"Alright." Toshiro lisped feeling slightly better knowing he had her supporting him. When she blurted out her thoughts he did get slightly peeved. "I'm not little." he grumbled, even though he sounded upset it did in fact lighten the mood. "Yeah I think you should throw them away." he said not wanting to wear the robes again, even if they had been sterilized twice. He then followed her into the bathroom to at least help her draw the bath.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 3:54

"Of course you aren't, and I'm not tall." Rangiku picked as she pat him on the back to let him know she was only kidding as they made their way to the bathroom. "Now, I want you to take a little something for your fever though..So I'll see about getting some regular medicine for you..." She added while setting out a clean towel and everything as they drew the water to the proper temperature. "And I assume you'll be fine here alone for a little while? I'll bring you a clean set of clothes as well." She said while checking the water one last time. "And be careful in the bath if you would." Rangiku added one last time as she helped him into the tub, and tossing the iconic rubber duck in after him along with soap and shampoo before leaving him to his own devices as she left for a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:06

"Wait, but you are tall." Toshiro responded confused. The only woman he knew to be taller than Rangiku was Isane and compared to Unohana Rangiku had a good head above her.

"Can you get the kind that tastes better?" he begged slightly, "I really hated that last kind." he finished watching the tub fill. He took his pacifier out for the moment and put it on the sink for awhile, he liked it but he tried not to make a habit out of sucking on it. "Yes, I think I can handle being on my own." he retorted before moving towards the tub and examining the temperature for himself before dipping his body into the water. He sighed relaxing into the water as she left. At first he glared at the duck not sure why she had left it for him, but after washing himself a little the temptation to figure it out grew and by the time he had washed his hair he figured he might as well cave and just enjoy himself. He lost himself in his game, splashing around and getting plenty of water onto the floor while pretending to be torment the toy. He was so distracted that he didn't even notice that Rangiku had returned, or that there was a possibility she would catch him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:24

"I'll see about that, but don't get mad if the label says children's. If not that however I'll get chewable tablets." Rangiku assured him, and went to throw out the soiled clothing as well as clean the couch, and change her clothes before taking her leave.

Rangiku giggled slightly as she left, counting herself very lucky for having a Captain she considered to be so innocently cute sometimes as when he didn't catch her sarcasm from before, as well as, the fact that he still preferred children's type's of medicine. The first thing she went for was the higher class general store just outside of the 13 courts to by a bit of food, as well as Toshiro's medicine and pull-ups with prints she liked. She couldn't resist picking up a package of diapers that she thought had cute designs on them. And judging from the designs the pull-ups seemed to be designed for children that were probably a few years younger than Toshiro was. The diapers however appeared to be for larger toddlers. But with Toshiro being as slim, and small as he was she was sure they'd both fit him quite well. While she was there Rangiku also purchased some baby powder, and wipes before looking about to be sure no one she knew was around as she paid for the items.

And after stopping by Toshiro's quarters to pick up some fresh clothes, Rangiku made for her own in time to hear the sloshing of water in the bathroom. When she heard it again she grew curious, and knocked after setting the bags down to walk in on her Captain in the middle of his play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:30

Toshiro had just 'drowned' the duck when he finally noticed Rangiku's presence. "Ma-Matsumoto?!" his voice cracked afraid she might have seen more than just that last part. "Wh-when did you get back?" he asked, his voice still sounded raspy, but that may have been out of embarrassment. He sat in the still lukewarm water of the tub staring up at the woman blushing at the way she looked down towards him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:40

"Oh..I just got back with your things.." Rangiku answered as she put a previously used towel down on the floor, having seen Toshiro smiling and enjoying himself. "Don't worry, a smile actually really does look good on your face Captain." Rangiku giggled as she pat him on his damp head. "Are you ready to get out now? I brought a change of clothes. But If you'd like to carry on here go right ahead." She offered while offering Toshiro his pacifier. "There's no reason to be embarrassed Captain. I like it when you feel comfortable, and smile yourself." She reminded him while holding the pacifier out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:44

Toshiro blush deepened as Rangiku pat his head. After a moment of thought he let her push his pacifier into his mouth. "I wan get out now." Toshiro mumbled the pacifier once again giving him a lisp.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:52

"Just relax silly." Rangiku giggled as she gently put the Pacifer in his mouth, which she found incredibly adorable that her Captain actually liked such a thing, but then again maybe he didn't know what it actually was..But she could wait to tell him that bit of information if he wasn't already aware. "Alright, do you want me to help you, or just leave you to it?" She asked while gesturing to the clean towel she'd gotten out for him. And for whatever reason she really was enjoying herself when ever she could help him with things like this, or comfort the boy. And seeing her Captain act a bit like his age, and maybe a little bit bellow was a welcome sight as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:56

"I can do it." Toshiro remarked. He had been waiting for her to leave, but he figured it didn't matter at this point whether she was in the room with him or not, besides the water wasn't warm anymore. Standing up he stepped out of the tub. After he made his second step though he mangaed to slip on some water sending him in Rangiku's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 5:03

"Alright fair enough, I'll go get your clothes then." Rangiku giggled just as Toshiro stood up. "But watch your-" She began as he fell towards her. And perhaps it just more maternal instinct, but Rangiku was there in a flash to catch him. "Step." She finished with a slight giggle while holding the boy securely against her as she brought a hand up to check his fever once more. "Sure you don't want any help though?" She offered once more while pushing a towel over to where the water was while letting go of Toshiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySat 1 Sep - 5:08

"Oof." Toshiro exclaimed when he was caught. His fever was still roughly the same as it was last time. Toshiro however was staring to accept that he was in fact feeling sick though, which prompted him to respond with a "er, I guess." when Rangiku offered her assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next