Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another from DPA..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 19:56

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright then I suppose I begin the opening post, but don't expect it to be great haha. I'm really not all that good at it either.

Well here's the thread, feel free to reply when you get the chance.

https://teatime.forumotion.com/t211-babysitting-the-twins-private-with-bandit-keith

Better then what I normally make for a thread starter post
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jun - 20:12

Thanks, I'm sure it leaves some to be desired however. But for about 5 minutes worth of work it's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Aug - 22:30

seeing as I can't post on your visitor message I'm posting here,Sorry unless you want it to degrade in quality Its dead or on hiatus
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 1:58

Oh? Just out of curiosity are you just bored or really busy at the moment? And just FYI I do believe you could have PM'd me, but this works as well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 13:23

Shadow1525 wrote:
Oh? Just out of curiosity are you just bored or really busy at the moment? And just FYI I do believe you could have PM'd me, but this works as well.

Both bored and busy I only got time to make small posts on here unless I stay up at night and as a side affect have alot of misspelled,missplaced and missing words not to forget harder to understand. Also Pming doesn't seem to be a option on this site it only seems to be post on your profile thing but anyway I got a message that read''You do not have permission to write on Shadow1525 wall'' otherwise I would have pm'ed you or sent you a vm when we was talking about the rp
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 19:35

Oh I see, well give me a shout if you have some more free time, and would like to continue, or start a new RP. And as for PMing it can be done by going to the user profile, and selecting contact info, then clicking PM. It would also appear there is a option for it at the bottom of each post you make.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 21:07

Shadow1525 wrote:
Oh I see, well give me a shout if you have some more free time, and would like to continue, or start a new RP. And as for PMing it can be done by going to the user profile, and selecting contact info, then clicking PM. It would also appear there is a option for it at the bottom of each post you make.

Damn I'm embarrassed that I had missed seeing the pm button thanks for pointing it out though,anyway to get this thread on topic I'd like to do another rp with you when I have time while still rping on the first rp I did with you,humm what fandoms cartoon,anime and comicbooks would you like to rp about? Also what fandoms do you know, I ask as fandom based rps seem to last long with me then original based ones
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 21:43

No problem, it's easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. But as for fandoms I don't know too much about them. However I do watch a good bit of anime, not so much cartoons anymore. I've also read just a bit of manga including Bleach and HunterXHunter, as well as watched both those anime's. Also I enjoy the first few seasons of Pokemon, if only out of nostalgia. But after a certain point they aren't very good in my opinion. Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler.) was another anime I enjoyed. That's all I can really think of at the moment, but I'll let you know if anything else comes to mind. But in short here's an anime list in no particular order.

HunterXHunter
Bleach
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Pokemon (Seasons 1-5)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 22:42

Humm Bleach I've only watched the anime so I'm clueless as the rest of it manga wise and pokemon I liked and keep up until sometime after that dude who was the first to replace Brock I forgot his name but I recall him in that ''Pinken island ''ep and he was around in the Orange island deal forgot what season that was but I lost interest around then I know for sure. Humm I have thought about watching it from ep 1 throw all eps subbed do to all that was removed and the stupid edits/none edited yet called different things in the dub among other things .

anyway who do you want to play in a bleach based rp

Who would you want to play in a pokemon based rp (note the seasons with just Misty,Brock and Ash I know best)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 23:03

The Bleach manga wouldn't really effect it at all if you've seen enough of the anime to know most or all of the main characters. And as for Pokemon I believe it was Tracy who replaced Brock for sometime in the Orange Islands, but I generally prefer the Kanto era episodes anyhow, but Brock does rejoin them for some of the 3 and 5th season I think.

But anyway for bleach I'd like to have either Toshiro, Karin, or Yuzu being diapered for some reason that we may come up with.

And as for Pokemon I think this might fall in the fandom category, as I generally prefer the Pokemon universe with OC's. But maybe we could work something out with the main cast if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 23:44

Shadow1525 wrote:
The Bleach manga wouldn't really effect it at all if you've seen enough of the anime to know most or all of the main characters. And as for Pokemon I believe it was Tracy who replaced Brock for sometime in the Orange Islands, but I generally prefer the Kanto era episodes anyhow, but Brock does rejoin them for some of the 3 and 5th season I think.

But anyway for bleach I'd like to have either Toshiro, Karin, or Yuzu being diapered for some reason that we may come up with.

And as for Pokemon I think this might fall in the fandom category, as I generally prefer the Pokemon universe with OC's. But maybe we could work something out with the main cast if you'd like.

Humm well I could see Yuzu diapered,Karin I have a hard time seeing being in a diaper but it can work and is hardly used, while Toshiro I can oddly see him being diapered . If we go with Toshiro being diapered I want to choose Rangiku as his caregiver if you don't mind,humm who do you want to rp the most first? That way once we are running low on ideals to do on the first pair of charters we can shift to another set

Humm I can handle OC's in the pokemon universe ,can we alter afew things sense we're going with OC's seeing as I'm not up-to-date with pokemon but I own pokemon mystery dunguen explores of Sky which I like some of the pokemon I hadn't see before (seeing as I hadn't bought a game based on pokemon for ages till about a year ago) and I'd like some of the sudo legendary pokemon like the Unknown to be more-or-less common

I have afew questions for you have you ever seen digimon if you've seen digimon what season/instailment, Naruto have you ever watched it or read the manga?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 0:02

Yeah, Yuzu would be more of a likely choice than Karin. But as for Toshiro I can see that easily. Keep in mind that as far as Shinigami go he is young, and at one point in the series even admits that his powers are not fully developed. Despite this his work is constant and hard. Not to mention he does take naps on a daily basis and has a motto of "Children who sleep well, grow well." All these things make him a good candidate in my opinion. And I would agree that Rangiku would be the caretaker in that area.

I'm not really all that up to date with Pokemon either, and haven't played very many of the games in a long while. And I really don't like the newer seasons to be honest. Keep in mind there's like 15 seasons now, and I dropped off around 5 or 6. But anyway I'm familiar with the Unknown, and I don't see any reason why we wouldn't fit them in some how, perhaps while exploring some sort of ruin or ancient cave.

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 0:31

Yaeh I know Toshiro's young and if I recall right(not sure as its been ages sense I watched the early eps) I believe it was in the dub atleast said he wet the bed or was it Toshiro that said Momo wet the bed viva a nickname,anyway how would we go about him being diapered? Got any ideal how Rangiku would get to be his caretaker? I have not at the moment

anyway on pokemon when you said(typed)'' like 15 seasons''my face was like 0.o I knows its been around more then 10 years but still if its that many I have alot to keep me busy if I choose to watch it again. Anyway do you atleast keep up with the pokemon movies? I do keep up them well I did up tell recently as I have to wait for the movies to be dubbed to own a physical copy I can understand. Also you gave me a ideal how to fit diapers into the pokeverse some Psychic wave hits the humans that was from a artifact causing them to suffer side-affects varying on the humans most guarded secret
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 0:48

I did forget to mention that, it's actually a pretty comical part of the series. Toshiro and Momo grew up together with a granny type figure, who I'm not sure if they were actually related to or not. But anyway, I'm pretty sure it was implied that Toshiro wet the bed at one point in his youth, but Momo didn't stop until quite some time after he did. thus earning her the name 'Bed-wetter-Momo.' You can see the interaction in one of the episodes that is a flashback of Toshiro's life before he was a Shinigami. But anyway, we could start with him secretly being overstressed to the point where he begins to wet the bed, or perhaps is injured in someway, but I'll see if I can come up with anymore ideas.

Oh yeah, Pokemon has about that many seasons, ranging from 25-60 episodes in some cases. Although do keep in mind that some seasons are in sets and go in the same region. I don't really keep up with the movies anymore however. Because to be honest I really don't like the new Pokemon themselves. Not to mention all the voices are butchered, as well as, attacks among other things. The overall quality is just horrible these days.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 1:24

For Bleach both ideals are quite cliche but it works for now after all if we wanted we can easly restart in the same thread if the ideal doesn't pan out well,btw when will we set this before or after the war with Azian? I ask as theres different possibility's on how he would be stressed on the chooses

Well if the over all quality sucks on pokemon now and its still going it just goes to show how much a cash cow its become

Anyway which do you prefer rping at the moment Pokemon or Bleach?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 1:34

Yeah, there's no doubt that they're cliche, but in Toshiro's case I think they work given his situation. I'm pretty sure in some of the mini side show things at the end of episodes it mentions that Toshiro had taken over a good deal of some of the other Captain's paper work in addition to his own. But I think it works out just as well with which ever time period, all though preferably before the Full Bringer arc.

And those are my thoughts on Pokemon as well, it's basically just a cash cow these days. And really doesn't live up to what it was.

But I could do either, the idea of Toshiro in diapers is just kind of funny and cute to me at the same time, but I've always liked OC based Pokemon RP's as well. Ultimately however I think that Bleach gives more to do, with having two worlds and what not with things to do in them. But if you'd like to do Pokemon instead I could do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 1:44

I would rather do a Bleach rp myself rping in it till we run bone dry on ideals/run it into the ground for what do with it which can make it last for a long time if we use a pair at a time and restart with a past set if we run low on ideals for the current pair. Also I noted you never thought of Nel or Yachiru,why's that?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 1:52

I'd like to keep Toshiro as long as possible, mostly just because he's my favorite character, but I just now realized I completely forgot about Yachiru, which just given her general personality works out well. I suppose the same could be said for Nel, but she's not really around enough, that and I just prefer Yachiru over Nel.. But during Toshiro's ordeal I'm sure Yachiru could make an appearance haha. And eventually we could bring Toshiro over to the human world, for a host of other adventures.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 21:59

Yeah I like Yachiru better myself if for nothing else but her hyperactive Kidd'ish nature(especially the O-makes with her)matter of fact she reminds me of myself even to this day in how she acts,. Humm I could just for some strange reason see Toshiro and her be playmates,humm If we have Yachiru in it we'll need Kenpachi Zaraki as her Caretaker after all there inseparable. Anyway when we bring Toshiro to the human would can we make him have a crush on Karin? I mean its been hinted at in the anime and I think it would be funny for him to have said crush.

Humm well do you want to have Toshiro be in cloth diapers or disposables ? I ask as I see Toshiro being one that would go for what would save him and others money in the long run in other-words I'd see him in cloth diapers but its your call seeing as you'll be playing Toshiro not me

Also how is life treating you on your side of the screen?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 22:28

I could certainly see Toshiro and Yachiru as playmates at some point, but keep in mind just by nature that Toshiro isn't just going to embrace the idea of being babied, or even wearing diapers. But yes we will need Kanpachi as her caretaker, although while it does paint an odd picture of him, I could see him changing Yachiru's diaper if he needed to. We may be able to hint at the notion of him having a crush, but ultimately it wouldn't work out since he'll be shy about people find out about his little problem.

As for the type of diapers, I think of the money in bleach RP's that involve any female Shinigami such as Rangiku as they simply just have a near unlimited credit card sort of thing. Simply because the fact that she's with the Shinigami Woman's Association, headed by Unohana and Yachiru. Both of whom seem to have ways of getting whatever they want. So I like to think the cards are just issued to most members for use in the World of the Living. But anyway I think it might be easier to get Toshiro to agree to being padded at first during the night if Rangiku went and got him nighttime pull-ups from the human world. And with a little effort talked him into wearing them at night. And then gradually he becomes to see her as a Mother figure, and starts to enjoy being diapered among other things. And can then possibly switch between cloth and disposable diapers depending on what they're doing and where.

It's been treating me alright, I suppose. Murphy's law hasn't screwed me in awhile so hopefully it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 23:15

The playmate aspect I meant as just friends playing together not being well ''babied playmates'' I have a habit of saying playmates about people who hang out playing together its a tick of mine ,don't understand why its a tick though,Good point on the crush aspect never thought of that. I see your point on the credit cards never knew that was done in bleach rps much. I see your logic in the type of diapers too

Humm any ideals for a name even a generic one? All I can think of is'' Bleach diaper days''

Just saying Murphy's law has just gave it access to screw you I pity you now,on my end I'm doing quite well

Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Aug - 23:45

Well even in the aspect of being regular playmates Toshiro wouldn't go for it normally. He's too up-tight, and would never think of 'playing.' When he's not burying him self in work, hes taking a nap. So until he reaches his breaking point and realizes he enjoys being cared for he wont want a friend, or really make time to do things with that person. And as for the card idea, it's just something I thought up as a possibility, and as an explanation as to where Rangiku gets her shopping money.

And for the diapers to elaborate more, I mean that no matter what a cloth diaper is going to be thicker and more noticeable no matter what. And of course Toshiro isn't going to want other people to know he's wearing one, so the natural choice would be to go with a thinner disposable.

As for names just give me a while to think one up, eventually I'll come upon one with a clever metaphor or analogy.

and as for old Murphy we'll just see if something goes wrong or not haha.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:01

Sounds good message me when you got a name for it please
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:15

I'm between the following

Bleach:Falling Ice

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Bleach:Cracking Ice

The metaphor or analogy is the same for all three, basically the liberation of Toshiro from his normal ways of strictness which could more or less be described as 'Cold.'

I went ahead and stuck this both places, as I'm not sure how the alert system is on this sight.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Aug - 0:27

I like Bleach;Thinning Ice the most and fyi I didn't get a message for some reason

Also I thought once we run low or out of ideals for Toshiro we can then switch to another character in the rp for awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another from DPA..
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: misc.-
Jump to: