Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yet another from DPA.. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yet another from DPA.. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yet another from DPA.. EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yet another from DPA.. EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yet another from DPA..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Yet another from DPA.. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 7:01

Well, just happened to hear of this place, and decided to check it out. I recognize some people from DPA, not entirely sure if any will remember me however. But if anyone wants to RP I'm available, but I do prefer legible grammar, and posts with a bit of effort. If you feel the same way, shoot me a reply, or a message and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 12:58

Hello and I'm with you on the grammar albeit mine sucks its better then some peoples grammar and I like posts with effort. What do you want to rp about?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 18:00

Oh, yeah my grammar isn't anything special either. If someone wanted to I'm sure they could point out more than a few flaws in it. But I like the way you think. I generally prefer RP's with OC's in situations like babysitting, or house settings. But I also enjoy the regression of some characters from anime, although a fairly limited range of them.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 21:55

Shadow1525 wrote:
Oh, yeah my grammar isn't anything special either. If someone wanted to I'm sure they could point out more than a few flaws in it. But I like the way you think. I generally prefer RP's with OC's in situations like babysitting, or house settings. But I also enjoy the regression of some characters from anime, although a fairly limited range of them.

Seeing as this might take awhile as for abit as I will be asking afew questions to know more about the type of rping you can and will do...

What is your does and don'ts in a rp?

Are you more a dominant or submissive type of rping(this is about the most important thing I need to find out)

Do you prefer plot driven rps or rps without plot?(personally I prefer plot-less rps when dealing with the type/situations you listed as they don't tend to do well with plots,otherwise I don't mind plot based rps)

Do you like realistic or none-realistic rp?

What series from anime to cartoons do you feel okay working with?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 22:35

Well that makes things simple, I'll answer your questions as best I can. In retrospect I suppose I should have included something like this to begin with.

Does and Don'ts: I enjoy RP's more along the innocent side of things, in other words I'm not much for anything sexual between characters. Diapers I prefer to be used on younger characters ages up to 12. Spanking is okay, as long as it's deserved, and not given to cause permanent or lasting damage. I also enjoy physical regression or rejuve RP's.

Dom/Sub: I can play either role, but sometimes I get in different moods of which I prefer.

Plot: I generally don't really like to bother with much of a plot, as it doesn't fit all too well with RP's. Funny because in any other thing I'm a pretty story driven person..

Realism: Definitely preferred to some degree. Things should happen for a reason, they don't have to make perfect sense, but there should be some sort of cause for what's happening.

Anime: Bleach, certain time periods of DBZ, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), and perhaps a few others that are just not coming to my mind at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptySun 24 Jun - 23:34

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well that makes things simple, I'll answer your questions as best I can. In retrospect I suppose I should have included something like this to begin with.

Does and Don'ts: I enjoy RP's more along the innocent side of things, in other words I'm not much for anything sexual between characters. Diapers I prefer to be used on younger characters ages up to 12. Spanking is okay, as long as it's deserved, and not given to cause permanent or lasting damage. I also enjoy physical regression or rejuve RP's.

Dom/Sub: I can play either role, but sometimes I get in different moods of which I prefer.

Plot: I generally don't really like to bother with much of a plot, as it doesn't fit all too well with RP's. Funny because in any other thing I'm a pretty story driven person..

Realism: Definitely preferred to some degree. Things should happen for a reason, they don't have to make perfect sense, but there should be some sort of cause for what's happening.

Anime: Bleach, certain time periods of DBZ, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), and perhaps a few others that are just not coming to my mind at the moment...

Fair for what I see,humm to be fair I best answer my own questions (minus the last one) aswell then we can rp if you want I'd like. Also by realism I meant do you prefer a rp where its mostly based around real stuff or fake things

I must suggest though seeing as you don't prefer one or the other in Dom/Sub if we could maybe both have a Dom and a Sub role . I suggest that so we'd both have equal share in roles that and I kinda want to do both roles

Does and Don'ts;well I personally am up for about anything so basically I'm not sure what my don'ts are

Dom/Sub;personally I'm basically the same as you but I'm better at a care giver role

Plot or no plot ;depends on alot of factors so I'm not picky when it comes to rps if there plot or not

Realism or none realism;personally I prefer more fantasy stuff in a rp fused with a realist setting but I can do more realist aswell
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 0:04

Well yes, I can do a more fantasy world, hence where physical regression could come into play. I like the idea of dual roles, it's something I've done before, and it works well. But anyway what kind of RP would you like to do? I'd be up for a regression RP, or just standard babysitting, in which we could each play one of two siblings and two hired babysitters.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 0:13

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well yes, I can do a more fantasy world, hence where physical regression could come into play. I like the idea of dual roles, it's something I've done before, and it works well. But anyway what kind of RP would you like to do? I'd be up for a regression RP, or just standard babysitting, in which we could each play one of two siblings and two hired babysitters.

I really don't care on what kind the rp is as I'm happy with most anything solong as its fun also this might be my last reply for tonight
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 0:50

Alright, well if you want to have dual roles I would suggest the babysitting rout, as that's just a basic formula that seems to work out well. But if you'd like to do regression or something I'll consider that. But I'll be on tomorrow whenever so I guess I'll see you around.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 20:48

Well how about a combo? I like to call when you combine two themes like babysitting and regression a combo,I like the ideal of combing those two themes as I've yet to do anything like that for awhile
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 20:53

Yeah I suppose, but how would that work? Do you have any ideas for that, that wouldn't be too complicated or that would flow well between characters? And I assume you'd want to use OC's?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:06

Shadow1525 wrote:
Yeah I suppose, but how would that work? Do you have any ideas for that, that wouldn't be too complicated or that would flow well between characters? And I assume you'd want to use OC's?

Well I was thinking that the kids the babysitters would be watching are quite childish for there age the babysitters are into the magic arts so they physically regress there charges till the parents get home to teach them not to be so childish.While yes I was thinking OC's .Humm would it be okay if I have OC's that are neko's?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:12

Hm..Maybe, but it's always fun to have the charges slowly come to enjoy the treatment. I've never really done anything in the reverse like this, and I don't know why but I'm having a hard time picturing that working.. And as for Nekos, nothing against them, in fact I have friends who are furry's. But it's just not my thing, and I'm just not much for using characters of that sort, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:21

Shadow1525 wrote:
Hm..Maybe, but it's always fun to have the charges slowly come to enjoy the treatment. I've never really done anything in the reverse like this, and I don't know why but I'm having a hard time picturing that working.. And as for Nekos, nothing against them, in fact I have friends who are furry's. But it's just not my thing, and I'm just not much for using characters of that sort, sorry.

Good points but I was thinking the babysitting would be like most rps I've seen on the babysitting theme having the babysitting lasting two weeks atleast. No need to say sorry on the neko aspect just was wondering is all.

Humm now that I think about it those ideals kinda do yet don't blend well that I was thinking of mixing. Although I only suggested that do to I just couldn't choose one or the other and I wanted a combo aspect but we can do just one if you want to
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:28

I think just sticking with one is best, just for the sake of simplicity. But what's fun with the babysitting aspect, and sort of the mental regression of the charges that can occur with them needing to wear diapers is that their backgrounds, and things they've received from their parents can play a part in what can become of them. Such like wealthy business owners who don't spend much time with their children, but rush their children into things to be a better heir to the company.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:41

Shadow1525 wrote:
I think just sticking with one is best, just for the sake of simplicity. But what's fun with the babysitting aspect, and sort of the mental regression of the charges that can occur with them needing to wear diapers is that their backgrounds, and things they've received from their parents can play a part in what can become of them. Such like wealthy business owners who don't spend much time with their children, but rush their children into things to be a better heir to the company.

All that sounds good cliched but good to me,anyway are we going with twins for the kids or the kids not being related?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:45

Well there's that, or it could be even simpler without much background, but take you pick. And we could go with a set of twins, or siblings of age difference 1-4 years or so.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:51

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well there's that, or it could be even simpler without much background, but take you pick. And we could go with a set of twins, or siblings of age difference 1-4 years or so.

Humm I like the cliched ideal of rich parents, so can we go with that background? Once the rps up I'll make my OC's so you know, well which way do you want set of twins or just siblings ?
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 21:58

Well if the children are twins, they have to be the same age. So do you have any preferences on how old your characters would be? I personally enjoy childhood innocence, curiosity, and outlook so my ideal age is around 6-10.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 22:14

Shadow1525 wrote:
Well if the children are twins, they have to be the same age. So do you have any preferences on how old your characters would be? I personally enjoy childhood innocence, curiosity, and outlook so my ideal age is around 6-10.

I have no preference on there age as I'm not picky so you go ahead and choose what age they will be, I'm just happy someone on here has a ideal to rp with me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 22:21

Alright well does the age of 7 work for you then? And would you like to discuss some more about their background, personalities, and habits such as bed wetting that may already exist?
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 22:54

Shadow1525 wrote:
Alright well does the age of 7 work for you then? And would you like to discuss some more about their background, personalities, and habits such as bed wetting that may already exist?

Yes the age of 7 works just fine,humm more discussion would be nice not sure what to really discuss on what you brought up though but bedwetting I plan to include in my OC as I've always been a bedwetter (as in always have and still am)so I don't have much of a clue how to react differently at when it comes to nightly prodacall when getting ready for bed
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 23:06

Right well, I generally like to include bed wetting in my characters as well, but mostly just because I find it lends to the story, and a emotional device. Nightly protocol is pretty simple either way though. get dressed for bed, have a snack, brush teeth, etc. Just with the edition of being diapered at some point to prevent a huge mess in the morning. And we can work out personalities and what not as we go I think.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 23:31

Shadow1525 wrote:
Right well, I generally like to include bed wetting in my characters as well, but mostly just because I find it lends to the story, and a emotional device. Nightly protocol is pretty simple either way though. get dressed for bed, have a snack, brush teeth, etc. Just with the edition of being diapered at some point to prevent a huge mess in the morning. And we can work out personalities and what not as we go I think.

Humm that seems logical as I tend to let my Oc's develop there background and personality as the rp goes do to I have troubling sticking to how I made them before hand if I filled that in unless its needed off the bat.Any ideals for a title? All I am coming up with is'' Babysitters meet the brats''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. EmptyMon 25 Jun - 23:59

Yeah that tends to work well in most cases, but also just a general outline of personality is nice. But It's not really necessary. Titles can be generic, and I'm typically not very good at creating them. But then good ones can just come out of nowhere. But the best I can do for now is 'Baby Sitting the Twins.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another from DPA..   Yet another from DPA.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another from DPA..
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: misc.-
Jump to: