Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) Empty
PostSubject: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 2:51

Private RP, please do not post unless name is listed.

It was early in the day, and the sun was hanging some where below it's highest point at 7:00Am when Kira and her friend Pandora pulled into the driveway of the Perry household. The place was easy to find as it was one of on a few houses in the large area in which the affluent neighborhood was built on. The house stood large and elegant in all dimensions before them as they pulled in beside a silver Lincoln sedan. The pair where there to babysit for the Perry family as the parents where going on an extended business trip several states away.

"I guess this is the place.." Kira remarked as she looked down at the GPS Application on her phone, then checked it with the address of the residence. "Let's get going then, we wouldn't want to keep them waiting." She said while grabbing her things from the back seat, and leading the way up to the porch towards the door bell, then lightly pressing it. She was dressed in a simple blouse and black skirt, and was looking the ornate front porch over as foot steps from within the large house could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 20:26

Pandora was abit nervous do to she has never babysat rich kids before and her mind afew times has on the way wondered to images of a stereotype spoiled rich brat, which come to think of wasn't smart to let her mind do that. But its easyer to let the mind wonder rather then stop it when something is bothering/nagging at the back of your mind. Which for Pandora is the fact she has yet to babysit kids 7 years of age so its a learning expense for her abit even though she has babysat older and younger kids in the past mostly younger though. Anyway when her friend Kira said there at the place it snapped Pandora from her thoughts''Oh that was quicker then I thought.''Pandora remarked as she grabbed her babysitting gear bags for anything possible and to seem more professional seeing as she does need the money from this gig as she replyed to what Kira said about not keeping there employers for this gig waiting''agreed Kira hope they don't mind we arrived early ''

As Pandora said that the door was opened by not a maid but rather the Mother of the kids''You two must be the babysitter abit early but that's good come in to the living room so we can talk abit the job''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 20:39

Kira nodded, and followed the woman inside the well furnished and lavish interior of the home. It was nearly breathtaking as the hard wood floors in the parlor shined nicely in contrast to the walls which had various things hung upon them. "You have a very beautiful home Mrs. Perry." Kira complimented, knowing that it must be the mother based on her attire of formal wear. "The children are still in bed I take it?" She asked while being led through the parlor into the living room where a large Television hung over wide fireplace. The young babysitters took the offered seats as a tall man in a fine suit entered the room carrying a cup of coffee.

"Yes, Matthew and Samantha are in their room. We apologize that we don't have very much time this morning, so you'll have to tend to them.. They both have some..Rather embarrassing difficulties I'm afraid. Matthew more than his sister, but according to our family's doctor it's nothing the two of you can't handle." He explained, presenting him self quite obviously to be the Father, now gesturing towards his wife to inform the babysitters of what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 21:51

Shadow1525 wrote:
Kira nodded, and followed the woman inside the well furnished and lavish interior of the home. It was nearly breathtaking as the hard wood floors in the parlor shined nicely in contrast to the walls which had various things hung upon them. "You have a very beautiful home Mrs. Perry." Kira complimented, knowing that it must be the mother based on her attire of formal wear. "The children are still in bed I take it?" She asked while being led through the parlor into the living room where a large Television hung over wide fireplace. The young babysitters took the offered seats as a tall man in a fine suit entered the room carrying a cup of coffee.

"Yes, Matthew and Samantha are in their room. We apologize that we don't have very much time this morning, so you'll have to tend to them.. They both have some..Rather embarrassing difficulties I'm afraid. Matthew more than his sister, but according to our family's doctor it's nothing the two of you can't handle." He explained, presenting him self quite obviously to be the Father, now gesturing towards his wife to inform the babysitters of what he meant.

''Why thank you Miss iit is lovely if I do say so myself''Ms.Petter remarked on the comment Kira made about the house just before they went to the living room in which she was quiet till her husband gestured towards her ''I hate to say this but there bedwetters although Samantha has taken to the diaper solution quick nicely, while Mathew still refuses to wear diapers willingly aside from afew other problems he has''Ms.Petter said with a glare that only a mother can do as if to say keep quiet about this to others or else type of glare quickly killing the glare off just as quick as it shown

Pandora was taking the moment to speak this time''What methods have you tried to get Mathew to wear a diaper by? Is there anyway specifically you want us to care for them or do we do as we see fit in this case?''Pandora uttered in a moment seemingly instinctive in how she asked and stated her side of the deal
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 22:18

"You're welcome, and you look very nice yourself." Kira replied as she sat down next to Pandora, and nodded her head along with what they were saying. "I see, well bed wetting isn't entirely unheard of at their age. And let me assure you that it's nothing that the two of us can't handle." She reassured them before Pandora responded as well.

It was the Father who responded, sighing slightly he took another sip of his coffee. "Well, the only thing she's been able to do is just fight with him until he lays still enough to get the diaper on.. Although last night seemed to be easier than others." He explained, pausing to have another sip of his drink. "But the real problem lies in the fact that our son has been having accidents..During the day. And we didn't know what else to do but to put him in training pants so he doesn't ruin any more rugs or carpets." The distinguished man went on. "If you have any sort of better way to go about this, feel free to put it to the test within reason of course. But we have noticed his cooperation fluctuates." He finished, going on to explain Matthew's relationship with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyWed 27 Jun - 23:40

Shadow1525 wrote:
"You're welcome, and you look very nice yourself." Kira replied as she sat down next to Pandora, and nodded her head along with what they were saying. "I see, well bed wetting isn't entirely unheard of at their age. And let me assure you that it's nothing that the two of us can't handle." She reassured them before Pandora responded as well.

It was the Father who responded, sighing slightly he took another sip of his coffee. "Well, the only thing she's been able to do is just fight with him until he lays still enough to get the diaper on.. Although last night seemed to be easier than others." He explained, pausing to have another sip of his drink. "But the real problem lies in the fact that our son has been having accidents..During the day. And we didn't know what else to do but to put him in training pants so he doesn't ruin any more rugs or carpets." The distinguished man went on. "If you have any sort of better way to go about this, feel free to put it to the test within reason of course. But we have noticed his cooperation fluctuates." He finished, going on to explain Matthew's relationship with his sister.

Pandora smiled at the kids relationship to one another as it sounded like Mathew cares deeply about his sister and Samantha cares deeply for Mathew better then how most siblings act even if it seems they have abit of a rivalry. While frowning when her mind processed the fact they have been forcing diapers on Matthew ''forcing someone to wear a diaper isn't the way to go Mr. & Ms. Petter especially kids as they could see it as punishment for something they can't help,I assure you we have a way to handle it in a more kindly manner''Pandora covered her mouth as that could have cost them this job as what she said make it seem like she was criticizing them when she wasn't

Samantha had come down when her Dad was speaking heard him but stayed out of sight wanting to hear what the Sitters will be doing that and she wanted to keep from being seen up in a wet diaper but once she heard about them having a kinder manner to handle diapering her brother she walked in diaper squishing all the way and looked at Kira with hope in her voice''really is what your partner said true?''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 0:02

Mr. Perry sighed well in control of himself as he explained things. "I won't pretend to really know if that's true or not. But I do know that many of the things in this house are very hard to replace, and we can't have our son ruining them. And there really isn't any other way to ensure that other than what we've done here. We just stuck with a brand of diapers that we knew worked for both them." He explained while seeing Samantha approach the babysitter. "Now, given that you've received our doctor's recommendation and praise we will put our trust in you. And with good results are achieved, we will see to it that both of you are well rewarded." The business man went on while checking his watch. "Now, I'm afraid that we must be on our way. It's a very pressing appointment that we have to keep, and allowances for traffic and complications at the airport must be allowed for." He explain while he and his wife gathered their things, then instructing their daughter to be on her best behavior.

Kira made small talk with Mrs. Perry, and reassured her husband on different things as they got ready to leave, and then turned her attention to the little girl as she approached. "Of course sweetie, we'll see what we can do for your brother and you. And if you're good we're going to have lots of fun together alright?" She cooed to the girl while kneeling down to her level, gently patting her on the head giving her a caring smile. Kira entertained Samantha while the parents took their leave and then stood up to gently take her hand. "But first, why don't we get you cleaned up huh? That's not very comfortable for you is it?" She suggested while gesturing towards the wet Pamper Samantha was wearing. "We'll just need some wipes, and a clean pair of underwear for you okay? Could you show me where those are?" Kira cooed to the little girl, probably in vast contrast as to how her Parents handled things of this nature.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 0:46

Shadow1525 wrote:
Mr. Perry sighed well in control of himself as he explained things. "I won't pretend to really know if that's true or not. But I do know that many of the things in this house are very hard to replace, and we can't have our son ruining them. And there really isn't any other way to ensure that other than what we've done here. We just stuck with a brand of diapers that we knew worked for both them." He explained while seeing Samantha approach the babysitter. "Now, given that you've received our doctor's recommendation and praise we will put our trust in you. And with good results are achieved, we will see to it that both of you are well rewarded." The business man went on while checking his watch. "Now, I'm afraid that we must be on our way. It's a very pressing appointment that we have to keep, and allowances for traffic and complications at the airport must be allowed for." He explain while he and his wife gathered their things, then instructing their daughter to be on her best behavior.

Kira made small talk with Mrs. Perry, and reassured her husband on different things as they got ready to leave, and then turned her attention to the little girl as she approached. "Of course sweetie, we'll see what we can do for your brother and you. And if you're good we're going to have lots of fun together alright?" She cooed to the girl while kneeling down to her level, gently patting her on the head giving her a caring smile. Kira entertained Samantha while the parents took their leave and then stood up to gently take her hand. "But first, why don't we get you cleaned up huh? That's not very comfortable for you is it?" She suggested while gesturing towards the wet Pamper Samantha was wearing. "We'll just need some wipes, and a clean pair of underwear for you okay? Could you show me where those are?" Kira cooed to the little girl, probably in vast contrast as to how her Parents handled things of this nature.

Samantha smiled at how she was being talked to nicely but more so that what Pandora said was true''I'll be good ''but when she was being patted on the head she gently pushed the hand away not wanting her head patted. She sees that as a matter done to little kids from ages 1-4 not a 7 year old even though the 7 year old is in nothing but a shirt and a wet diaper without pants. Samantha started to blush when she realized her start of dress mostly cause this is the first time these babysitters seen her. Samantha withdrew abit fiddling with her indicts fingers as she mutters in a embarrassed tone ''um yeah its not to bad but its still comfy and of course theres changing supplys in my room and my brothers''As she started leading the way to her room a childish ideal came to her head thats also a simply yet clever one'' a well do you think if I wear a diaper in daytime if my brother might willingly be diapered at daytime?''She asked with child level seriousness

Pandora sighed glad her slightly loose mouth didn't cost them this job even though it was a low chance they would loose it at this short notice
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 1:06

"My name's Kira by the way, it's alright you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to." The young woman said as Samantha led the way up the stairs and down the hall to her room. "You don't have to be embarrassed around me either alright? I know you can't help it so just relax." She encouraged as they entered the room. "My partner's name is Pandora, so why don't we just let her see to Matthew? I'm sure if she talks to him about it things will be a lot easier for him. You shouldn't have to wear pull-ups during the day like your brother does if you don't want to." Kira replied as she looked around the room. "Your rooms very pretty by the way, do you have a changing table, or do your parents just use the floor or the bed?" She asked while looking around the large room for supplies. "Just pick a spot to lay down, and I'll see about finding things here." Kira instructed as she looked around. "Pandora will take good care of Matt, so don't worry okay?" She reassured the little girl.

Meanwhile a door down the hall could be heard opening, and a little boy with light blonde hair could be seen peeking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 1:39

Shadow1525 wrote:
"My name's Kira by the way, it's alright you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to." The young woman said as Samantha led the way up the stairs and down the hall to her room. "You don't have to be embarrassed around me either alright? I know you can't help it so just relax." She encouraged as they entered the room. "My partner's name is Pandora, so why don't we just let her see to Matthew? I'm sure if she talks to him about it things will be a lot easier for him. You shouldn't have to wear pull-ups during the day like your brother does if you don't want to." Kira replied as she looked around the room. "Your rooms very pretty by the way, do you have a changing table, or do your parents just use the floor or the bed?" She asked while looking around the large room for supplies. "Just pick a spot to lay down, and I'll see about finding things here." Kira instructed as she looked around. "Pandora will take good care of Matt, so don't worry okay?" She reassured the little girl.

Meanwhile a door down the hall could be heard opening, and a little boy with light blonde hair could be seen peeking around the corner.

Samantha nodded in acknowledgement to the first statement as they was walking but upon the second comment she kinda lost some of her nervous embarrassment but still couldn't help but be imbarrested anyway ''yes Miss Kira'' once Kira made the remark though about not needing to wear a pull-up unless she wanted to her embarrassment blush appeared''I wouldn't mind it though Miss Kira thats why I suggested it''as Samantha was calming herself she heard the comment on the changing table''oh Daddy and Mommy use the bed seeing as I only need them at night''with that Samantha layed on the bed awaiting to be cleaned up still embarrassed but not as bad

Pandora started walking up the stairs and turned seeing a blonde hiar of a who she guessed was Matthew do to how high the hair was and smiled'' you must be Matthew mind if I talk to you for abit after I change you?''Pandora asked in a friendly manner as if what she asked wasn't a big deal the last part was the big deal as changed mean getting a pull up or diaper on the boy
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 2:04

"You have very good manners sweetie, but you can just call me Kira if you want. I'm here to take care of you and be your friend alright?" Kira giggled as she located a package of baby wipes, a pair of clean underwear, and lastly a package of pull-ups by the closet. Curiously she opened it, and slid one out it was rather cute, pink with a Disney princes theme. "Well, your brother might wonder why you're wearing pull-ups as well..But If you really want me to I guess I could put one of these on you.." She sighed while coming over to the bed, and setting things down, before going back to locate baby powder, rash cream, and baby oil, all of which were not opened. "I figured we might as well do it right, do you parents not use this stuff when they diaper you at night? It's very important so you don't get a rash you know." Kira informed Samantha as she lifted the little girl's shirt up out of the way of the diaper. "And don't worry if you actually do have an accident alright? I'll be happy to change you if you need it during the day." She went on, while getting a wipe ready to use as she gently untapped the saturated diaper with her free hand. "And like I said there's no reason to be worried, this isn't anything beneath this diaper I haven't seen before okay?" Kira said comfortingly as she skillfully took the front of the diaper, and brought it down between Samantha's legs before folding the front forward, then using it to set her bottom on. "Just try to relax, and stay still for me." She cooed while gently cleaning the little girl's privates with quick and precise strokes that followed the lines of her body.

Matthew saw her approaching, and was already growing nervous but when she talked of changing him he turned a shade of red, and hid behind the door a bit. "W-Who are you? And where's Sam? I wanna see her.." The little boy mumbled as he peaked out once more, the side of his sagging diaper just no visible. "And I don't need to be changed.." He insisted while getting a good look at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 2:50

Shadow1525 wrote:
"You have very good manners sweetie, but you can just call me Kira if you want. I'm here to take care of you and be your friend alright?" Kira giggled as she located a package of baby wipes, a pair of clean underwear, and lastly a package of pull-ups by the closet. Curiously she opened it, and slid one out it was rather cute, pink with a Disney princes theme. "Well, your brother might wonder why you're wearing pull-ups as well..But If you really want me to I guess I could put one of these on you.." She sighed while coming over to the bed, and setting things down, before going back to locate baby powder, rash cream, and baby oil, all of which were not opened. "I figured we might as well do it right, do you parents not use this stuff when they diaper you at night? It's very important so you don't get a rash you know." Kira informed Samantha as she lifted the little girl's shirt up out of the way of the diaper. "And don't worry if you actually do have an accident alright? I'll be happy to change you if you need it during the day." She went on, while getting a wipe ready to use as she gently untapped the saturated diaper with her free hand. "And like I said there's no reason to be worried, this isn't anything beneath this diaper I haven't seen before okay?" Kira said comfortingly as she skillfully took the front of the diaper, and brought it down between Samantha's legs before folding the front forward, then using it to set her bottom on. "Just try to relax, and stay still for me." She cooed while gently cleaning the little girl's privates with quick and precise strokes that followed the lines of her body.

Matthew saw her approaching, and was already growing nervous but when she talked of changing him he turned a shade of red, and hid behind the door a bit. "W-Who are you? And where's Sam? I wanna see her.." The little boy mumbled as he peaked out once more, the side of his sagging diaper just no visible. "And I don't need to be changed.." He insisted while getting a good look at the woman.

''Okay Kira''though when Kira giggled Samantha couldn't help but wonder what for as nothing they've done so far is funny unless she was giggling at her expense but that thought was wiped away when Kira turned around no sigh of amusement there which relieved Samantha. When Kira spoke again about if her brother questions why shes in a pull-up Samantha simply said''we'll just tell him the truth that I wanted it!'' Samantha smiled a kid grin of pure innocence that only kids can do showing this means something to her but when being asked if her parents diaper her right it bugged here as one does it right while the other one doesn't''well Mommy does Daddy doesn't use the stuff''Sadly the request for her to stay still failed as shes tickle'ish and was squirming abit laughing while being cleaned up

Pandora smiled abit and the blush that shown on the boys face''My names Pandora I'm one of your new babysitters''Pandora said but took afew seconds to think who Sam might be''if by Sam you mean your sister my partner Kira is with her cleaning her up wherever Samantha let her.''Pandora caught the falseness of Mathews statement about not needing changed so she used the easiest method of him to be found out''well if you don't need changed could you come out and talk?''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 3:13

"Don't worry, cute little boys and girls just make me smile." Kira said as she noticed the curiosity on the girls face earlier. "And it's always nice to tell the truth I guess." She replied "Oh, well it smells nice doesn't?" She pointed out while cleaning the girl's privates and creases of her legs off, giggling along with her as she did so. "My, you're ticklish huh?" She cooed. before carefully lifting her legs up to quickly clean her bottom off. "There we go, now let's cover you up." Kira said while removing the soiled diaper from under Samantha, and pitching the used wipe in it before carefully folding it over once more and securing it with the tapes of the diaper. "These are a little different than diapers. But these pull-ups have the resealing sides, so I hope you don't mind if I put them on you like one. It'll just make it a tad easier to powder you." Kira explained as she gently massaged a bit of baby oil onto the little girl's diaper area, and then opened the sides of the pull-up to slide it under her bottom like a diaper before powdering her, then refastening the sides and fitting it perfectly. "There, much better huh?" Kira asked as she helped her young charge stand up while she adjusted the pull-up slightly. "Now, is there a diaper pail for the soiled diapers, or just a specific trash can?" Kira asked as she picked the soiled diaper up.

"I wanna see my sister first." Matt replied as he stepped out from behind the door now holding a blanket around him like a cloak. He found himself looking up at her, surprisingly she was as tall as his Father. "You're really tall.." he pointed out innocently. Before making his way down the hall towards his sister's room. "It's cold.." He said simply when the babysitter gave him an odd look for the blanket. Even though the both new the house was a comfortable temperature. "And you're right, I don't need to be changed.." He repeated, although upon getting close to him the smell of his wet diaper was rather noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 16:20

Shadow1525 wrote:
"Don't worry, cute little boys and girls just make me smile." Kira said as she noticed the curiosity on the girls face earlier. "And it's always nice to tell the truth I guess." She replied "Oh, well it smells nice doesn't?" She pointed out while cleaning the girl's privates and creases of her legs off, giggling along with her as she did so. "My, you're ticklish huh?" She cooed. before carefully lifting her legs up to quickly clean her bottom off. "There we go, now let's cover you up." Kira said while removing the soiled diaper from under Samantha, and pitching the used wipe in it before carefully folding it over once more and securing it with the tapes of the diaper. "These are a little different than diapers. But these pull-ups have the resealing sides, so I hope you don't mind if I put them on you like one. It'll just make it a tad easier to powder you." Kira explained as she gently massaged a bit of baby oil onto the little girl's diaper area, and then opened the sides of the pull-up to slide it under her bottom like a diaper before powdering her, then refastening the sides and fitting it perfectly. "There, much better huh?" Kira asked as she helped her young charge stand up while she adjusted the pull-up slightly. "Now, is there a diaper pail for the soiled diapers, or just a specific trash can?" Kira asked as she picked the soiled diaper up.

"I wanna see my sister first." Matt replied as he stepped out from behind the door now holding a blanket around him like a cloak. He found himself looking up at her, surprisingly she was as tall as his Father. "You're really tall.." he pointed out innocently. Before making his way down the hall towards his sister's room. "It's cold.." He said simply when the babysitter gave him an odd look for the blanket. Even though the both new the house was a comfortable temperature. "And you're right, I don't need to be changed.." He repeated, although upon getting close to him the smell of his wet diaper was rather noticeable.

When Kira pointed out why she giggled a expression of oh thats why came to Samantha's face. While she nodded at when Kira talked about truth,when it was brought up if it smelled nice Samantha talked''yes it does Kira.'' in a giggle filled voice while at the point of still being cleaned but she just noted the cooing as if she was younger then she is going on made he feel abit odd but in a good way replying now after she was done being cleaned up''I am ain't I'' while her giggle fit returned for abit when the baby oil was appalled and smiled at the fact She was now all readly when she was helped up''much better thank you Kira''with that seeing as there was yet no plan to go anywhere today and no one expected to drop by she got up not caring to put anything on to cover the pull-up walked to her dresser grabbing a shirt that is pink which will do nothing to hide the pull-up slipping her old shirt off and putting the new one one while saying''Besides the door is a weird trashcan made for diapers and to keep the smell away''

Pandora as if expecting that remark of being tail she replyed''I'm not tail that tall''she smiled sweetly as she knows why he truly has the blanket as it was clearly a lie that and she both heard his diaper squish and smelled a wet diaper. So before he moved any more she got close to him and smiled a wider grin''I can tell by that clear lie and smell you need a change before you see your sister ''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 18:29

"And thank you for being so good about it, I tried to make it fun and relaxing for you." Kira smiled as she put the changing supplies away. "You don't want any pants?" She asked curiously while picking up Samantha's discarded shirt, and tossing it into what could only be a laundry basket for dirty clothes. At the mention of a weird trashcan by the door Kira located the diaper pail, and after a bit of fiddling with it slid the dirty diaper into it and turned a lever to drop it into the bag below. "Yup, that's called a diaper pail sweetie, and it's perfectly fine if you don't want to wear pants. I think you look cute as a button like that." She complimented. After every thing was put away, and disposed of Kira went to wash her hands. "So how about some breakfast huh? Your brother appears to be a little more resistant to being changed than you where, but it's nothing Pandora can't handle." Kira said.

"You're like..three times my size..But then again I'm kind of little.." Matthew replied, but went to move on before getting too distracted. When she caught up to him and mentioned the smell of his wet diaper his face turned red as he averted his eyes in shame. "I didn't lie..I never said I wasn't wet. You just said I needed a change, and can't that wait a bit? My parents let me wait like..At least an hour." The little boy explained as he dropped the blanket, not seeing any point in it anymore. It revealed his discolored and sagging Pampers diaper that he actually shivered in slightly as it was quite cold after the long night he'd spent in it being wet before he even got to sleep. "I just wanna see my sister, and then I'll talk..Before you change me.." Matt said, not feeling any anger or hostility from the babysitter he was more open to negotiate.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 19:33

Shadow1525 wrote:
"And thank you for being so good about it, I tried to make it fun and relaxing for you." Kira smiled as she put the changing supplies away. "You don't want any pants?" She asked curiously while picking up Samantha's discarded shirt, and tossing it into what could only be a laundry basket for dirty clothes. At the mention of a weird trashcan by the door Kira located the diaper pail, and after a bit of fiddling with it slid the dirty diaper into it and turned a lever to drop it into the bag below. "Yup, that's called a diaper pail sweetie, and it's perfectly fine if you don't want to wear pants. I think you look cute as a button like that." She complimented. After every thing was put away, and disposed of Kira went to wash her hands. "So how about some breakfast huh? Your brother appears to be a little more resistant to being changed than you where, but it's nothing Pandora can't handle." Kira said.

"You're like..three times my size..But then again I'm kind of little.." Matthew replied, but went to move on before getting too distracted. When she caught up to him and mentioned the smell of his wet diaper his face turned red as he averted his eyes in shame. "I didn't lie..I never said I wasn't wet. You just said I needed a change, and can't that wait a bit? My parents let me wait like..At least an hour." The little boy explained as he dropped the blanket, not seeing any point in it anymore. It revealed his discolored and sagging Pampers diaper that he actually shivered in slightly as it was quite cold after the long night he'd spent in it being wet before he even got to sleep. "I just wanna see my sister, and then I'll talk..Before you change me.." Matt said, not feeling any anger or hostility from the babysitter he was more open to negotiate.

Samantha let a grin show at the first comment as no other babysitter shes had has been this nice, while she shrugged at asking about pants''not like I need them inside. ''Samantha reasoned just like a kid would about that moment she fully got over her embarrassment for the time being as she heard Kira say she was cute as a button made the grin grow on her to show a grin with a missing tooth''Am I really cute?''Samantha asked as she never thought she was cute how shes dressed before and that compliment she was told make her even happier,But before she could reply about breakfast her stomach answered for her with a slight growl

Pandora frowned knowing the adverting look trick to avoid eye contact can mean shame''Hey theres no need to be ashamed of wearing and using diapers matter of fact its quite common ''Pandora sighed as she listened to Matthew ''well yes you never lied'' Pandora gasp abit when she heard they allowed him to stay in a wet diaper that long but smiled again''Mathew I will allow for you to talk to you sister but afterwards please come to me so I can change you''Pandora said as she sees the door to Samantha's room open
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 19:51

"Of course you are, and I'm sure your brother is too given that you're twins." Kira smiled as she fought the urge to pat Samantha on the head once more. "Those pull-ups look adorable on you as well, but remember what I said about accidents." She reminded her. "I wont be mad at you if you have one for what ever reason, just come get me." Kira reassured the little girl as she heard her stomach growl. "Although I'm sure you'll be fine, now let's go make you some breakfast." The young babysitter giggled, and once again gently pat the now freshly changed little girl on the head. "I think your tummy wants some food..What would you like to breakfast anyway? I'm sure there's cereal or something down stairs.." Kira began as she opened the door for them.

"Yes there is..My Dad says I'm too old to be peeing my self day or night, and that I need to stop it. And that I have to be a good heir to the company.." Matthew admitted feeling rather small in pathetic standing next to her. When he heard her gasp slightly he shifted uncomfortably with the explanation. "They're always busy, and don't have much free time..So sometimes I have to wait to be changed." He went on, no really quite ready to admit that Samantha had helped him change on occasion. "Really? You'll let talk to her first?" Matt asked hopefully as he went down the hallway, waddling slightly do to the sagging diaper between his legs. "Sam?" He asked curiously while knocking on the half open door, and attempting to peek in.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 20:41

Shadow1525 wrote:
"Of course you are, and I'm sure your brother is too given that you're twins." Kira smiled as she fought the urge to pat Samantha on the head once more. "Those pull-ups look adorable on you as well, but remember what I said about accidents." She reminded her. "I wont be mad at you if you have one for what ever reason, just come get me." Kira reassured the little girl as she heard her stomach growl. "Although I'm sure you'll be fine, now let's go make you some breakfast." The young babysitter giggled, and once again gently pat the now freshly changed little girl on the head. "I think your tummy wants some food..What would you like to breakfast anyway? I'm sure there's cereal or something down stairs.." Kira began as she opened the door for them.

"Yes there is..My Dad says I'm too old to be peeing my self day or night, and that I need to stop it. And that I have to be a good heir to the company.." Matthew admitted feeling rather small in pathetic standing next to her. When he heard her gasp slightly he shifted uncomfortably with the explanation. "They're always busy, and don't have much free time..So sometimes I have to wait to be changed." He went on, no really quite ready to admit that Samantha had helped him change on occasion. "Really? You'll let talk to her first?" Matt asked hopefully as he went down the hallway, waddling slightly do to the sagging diaper between his legs. "Sam?" He asked curiously while knocking on the half open door, and attempting to peek in.

Samantha giggled at the thought of her brother if he was called cute which she couldn't help but think of him blushing but her thoughts returned to Kira''Yes I remember Kira''when she heard she won't be mad she couldn't help but blurt out.''That best go double for my brother Matt Daddys already hard on him.''Once the pat on the head happened she didn't fight it this time but pouted about it. While a glint in her eyes happened when the ideal if Kira would maybe fix them something ''Can you fix pancakes for me and Matt please?'' but when she heard the door being knocked on she noticed the level it was being knocked on so it must be Mathew ''come in brother''

Pandora frowned once again at that aspect his Dad said meaning shes displeased with how he handled it''Well its still not something to be ashamed of your Dad just doesn't understand.''with that Pandora could tell Matthew is uncomfortable with explaining so she let up on that way of conversation while when Mathaew asked if she meant it she giggled''of course I mean it sweety ''she cooed about at that last part

(How am I doing? I ask as I'm rusty at rping in this theme)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 20:57

"Of course it will sweetie, Pandora and I both know that little accidents like a wet pull-up aren't anything to get mad about. I promise we'll always treat you two with care." Kira reassured her, somewhat sad to here that their Father was hard on the little boy. "I'll see what we can do about pancakes darling, I'll have to see if there's any mix in the kitchen and ingredients for them." She replied as her brother knocked on the door, and stepped to the side as he came in to let the twins have their privacy.

Matthew simply shook his head, and went down the hall to Samantha's room, and heard his sister tell him come in, and hesitantly did so as he heard another voice there. "Morning." He said while going over to hug her, clearly he was both wet and flustered over the babysitters. "Are you okay? And why are you.." He asked mostly in paranoia, but also out of routine as it was about this time that their parents had scolded and or lectured them for wetting the bed. "Did she make you?" Matt continued in a hushed tone in reference to the fact that she was wearing a pull-up.

(You're doing just fine, I"m actually a little rusty myself.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 21:42

Shadow1525 wrote:
"Of course it will sweetie, Pandora and I both know that little accidents like a wet pull-up aren't anything to get mad about. I promise we'll always treat you two with care." Kira reassured her, somewhat sad to here that their Father was hard on the little boy. "I'll see what we can do about pancakes darling, I'll have to see if there's any mix in the kitchen and ingredients for them." She replied as her brother knocked on the door, and stepped to the side as he came in to let the twins have their privacy.

Matthew simply shook his head, and went down the hall to Samantha's room, and heard his sister tell him come in, and hesitantly did so as he heard another voice there. "Morning." He said while going over to hug her, clearly he was both wet and flustered over the babysitters. "Are you okay? And why are you.." He asked mostly in paranoia, but also out of routine as it was about this time that their parents had scolded and or lectured them for wetting the bed. "Did she make you?" Matt continued in a hushed tone in reference to the fact that she was wearing a pull-up.

(You're doing just fine, I"m actually a little rusty myself.)

''Good ''Samantha said at the answer as she seemed abit more relaxed but when the moment in chat switched to food she waved it off knowing that.''If not I can deal with cereal''Samantha was not sure how to react to how flustered her brother is so she hugged him aswell''morning, I'm okay and happy for a change instead of down ''What caught her really of guard by the why are you question as he didn't ask that much so she'll ask what he means by that lastly'' No I asked to be put in a pull-up which I might add they feel great.''Samantha chuckled nervously on the last bit of info she said'' Anyway why am I what Matt ?''Samantha ask the last bit in a come tone like a wife would asking how her husbands day went
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 22:03

At this point Kira decided to take the opportunity to head down stairs and begin to prepare breakfast, giving the twins a friendly wave and a smile as she left.

"So..You just wanted to?" Matt asked as he looked at the pull-up. "You look nice in it.." He complimented not really sure what else to say about the situation. "And well..I was kinda just repeating myself.." Matt explained as he shifted somewhat uncomfortably in the wet diaper he wore.. "Are he babysitters nice? They seem like it, but..I'm nervous.." He admitted while gesturing toward the sagging diaper. "I'm glad Mom and Dad didn't yell at you this morning though.." He said while hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 23:23

''Yep although I also thought as a plus Matt you'd maybe be more willing to you know''a slight glint in her eye showed she was hoping he'd be more willing to,While she smiled when she heard the compliment even though it was unexpected in this situation so she said the first thing that came to her mind''nice isn't as good as cute though'' as she reacted about the question about the babysitters ''I know for sures Kira is nice so most likely Pandora is aswell''As she noticing his diaper gesturing move and when he talked about Mon and Dad yelling at it well caused her to frown abit''same here ''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyThu 28 Jun - 23:44

"It's just hard to except it when they're yelling at me, and telling me what a baby I am.." He admitted while fidgeting some more. "I guess you're right, I do have the cutest sister ever." He giggled, finding the situation funny, but there was no sarcasm in the statement, it was clear he meant it. "I suppose I'll give her a chance, she seems really nice..I guess we really lucked out though huh?" Matt said as he attempted to comfort his frowning sister. "You wanna watch cartoons after breakfast?" He suggested while hugging his sister one last time before heading off. "I guess I'll go get changed." Matt sighed before waddling off back down the hall to where Pandora was waiting patiently.
"Thanks for waiting..I guess I'm ready to be changed now." The little boy informed her as he led the way into his room, a typical setup for a boy his age, except for the changing table in the far corner that his Mother had insisted a upon as the built in safety straps, and height of it kept him more still. "Every things over there.." He said pointing at the babyish piece of furniture that contained a stock of both pull-ups and diapers on the lower shelf along with everything else one would need to change a diaper. The table stood a bit higher than Matt, and he was having some difficulties in trying to climb up on it, the soaked diaper around his waist certainly wasn't making things very easy for him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyFri 29 Jun - 16:08

''They just don't understand''Samantha uttered in a down tone as its true they don't understand it ''you better believe it''Samantha laughed abit at that in a manner that only a kid can as the comment about the sitters came up asking if they lucked out.''Yep'' when cartoons came up it was clear that,that ideal suited her kid mind as she returned the hug which afterwords she walked out off the room headed to the kitchen to help if she could at all that and see if it was cereal or pancakes today for breakfast

Pandora giggled at how he waddling finding it cute ''no need to say thanks,''as Pandora paused for a moment to make sure she words the next part right'' I must say your cute when you waddle!''cooed but meant the complement as Pandora was being led to Matthews room she couldn't help but keep the thought of how cute he'd be in cloth diapers with a bigger waddle, do to the extra bulk. Which she brought a supply in one of her bags for the kids to try out at night after all it would be better all around to use those instead of disposable diapers. Anyway back to the subject at hand Pandora couldn't help but let out a big grin and giggle at how hes cute and funny it is seeing him in a wet diaper failing to get on a changing table going on as she gentle grab him via the armpits setting him on the changing table not bothering to strap Matthew in, seeing no need to as hes a 7 year old ''do you want to be changed into a diaper or pull-up?''Pandora asked main out of curiosity if he prefer one or the other
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) EmptyFri 29 Jun - 16:42

Samantha would find Kira rummaging through the vast amount of cabinet space in the large kitchen in search of pancake mix or something similar. "Hey there sweetie, do you know where your parents would keep this sort of thing? Pancakes sounds like a great idea, but only if we can find the mix for the batter." Kira said as she went on searching. "We brought some games and other things for you and your brother to do by the way. So maybe later tonight we'll all play a board game." She informed Samantha.

Matthew nearly fell ever when she called him cute. Sure it was better than being yelled at, but it was still incredibly embarrassing as there was nothing he could do about the waddling. "It's only cause this.." He grumbled while pointing towards the sagging diaper between his legs. By the time they got over to the changing table the little boy's cheeks where visibly red. Matt yelped slightly in surprise as he was picked up like the small child he actually was, even at seven years old he was still quite small for his age. When Pandora asked him what he wanted to be changed into the little boy had completely withdrawn from embarrassment he covered his face with his hands. It was a mixture of things he felt, and he couldn't help feeling as though he liked it. But yet it was in such contrast to the treatment he received, and by someone he didn't know all that well either. Matthew still couldn't quite believe she wasn't mad at him as well. "Pull-ups.." He mumbled while laying down properly and trying to relax himself with minimal success. "I'm sorry.." Matthew uttered the words out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)   Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Babysitting the Twins (Private with Bandit Keith.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next