Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jojob60

jojob60

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 23:18

She points to her crotch. "The padding makes me waddle. Maybe if you train this pony to walk I'll be fine," Tomo giggles and then realizes something. "What do you mean by control," She asks puzzled as she spins her passifire in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 1:18

" can you tell if you have to pee or mess? or not? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 9:57

Tomo continues to spin her Passy in her mouth. She babbles load for a bit, but slowly turns her head away. Honestly she didn't know neither wants to find out, or be potty trained.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 19:10

" I take that as a no. I also assume you refuse to try and retrain? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 19:53

Tomo blushed and tries to shake her head to give a no for an answer. Her eyes were wide open and had a paniced expression. This showed Fay that Tomo was trying to lie.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 19:58

" be honest and tell me how you really feel. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:38

Tomo pouts with embarresment. "I havn't tried to control myself in such a long time. I don't know if I'm still potty trainned or can control it. But... I enjoy any to all the attention, care, and disiplen from you as I can get. Your not too harsh and if you were you either stop before its too late or realy make it up to me. I love being helpless because I'm yours," she explains and kind of wonders whats wrong. Tomo looks at Fay with moist eyes, "Am I not living up to your expectations?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 20:41

" oh hunny I was just worried I was forcing this on you. " Fay said drying Tomo's eyes befor kissing her
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:10

Tome snuggles onto Fay trying to calm down. "... I still can't have me time in these diapers in my crib. ...'Sniff' may I watch you dress Ma'ma Fay," She asks and gives Fay a kiss in return.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:15

" no I think we should just cuddle and have fun. " Fay said slipping her hand down Tomo's diapers
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:27

Tomo submissively leans back into one of Fay's arms with a cheerful smile once again. She was bummed out yet again because she couldn't see her Domme change into her clothes; however, this jester will make it up to her. She drops her Passy out of her mouth and tries to breast feed from Fay.

(Are Fay and tomo sitting on the floor, standing, sitting on the bed?)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:38

( floot )

Fay removes she top so Tomo could suckle. Fay's hand gropes Tomo's privates
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:11

Tomo starts to suckle on Fay and got faster when she grouped her. Excited by this she instictively closed her eyes and continues to breast feed. Feeling her warm hand in her cool, yet a tad wet diaper, made her glad that she was Fay's baby slave.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:16

Fay begin playing with Tomo's privates
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:44

Tomo starts to gasp loud and louder. She starts to suckle harder as the bloude wraps her arms around Fay's tummy. Her legs trimlbs as her back twitches in an arc while her hips would sometime intessly hump.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:51

Fay played slowly. " who's my princess? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:07

Tomo happly catches her breath and struggled to let go of Fay's teet. She happliy moans, "I- do-~." She looks more pink and warm than usually but if this sex kitten was a felion she would roar her purrs unintentionally.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 23:08

Fay sped up. " maby my princess wants try something new? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:41

Tomo gasums and gasps as she recieved pleasure. "Yes... Yesss... I am your princess as you are my queen!!! Rule me how you want," She cried with joy.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:45

Fay kissed Tomo again and finished her up.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:14

Tomo continues to gasp, squeal, and cum till Fay finished up. Tomo laid in Fay's lap gasping in a half sleep gaze of excitement and extasy.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:17

" wake up kiddo. " Fay said stripping Tomo.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:21

"Hmm, wha... ," She moaned and then realized,"Did I just missed you get redressed?!?!" Tomo sits up looks around the room andd then looks at Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:29

L" no I undressed you. " Fay said with a chuckle as she retrieved a transparent plastic body suit.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:41

Tomo's eyes sparkleat the sight of this costume. "Woah, Is that what your going to wear Ma'ma," the dingy blound asks. A second after her question she realizes that she was now getting naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next