Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:49

" I can but your going to as well. " Fay said gesturing for her naked baby to come over
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:53

She doply smiles and crawls to Fay. Tomo dcides to babble and drool as she nears Fay. She gets in frount of her and sits like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:00

" fair warning this with be VERY tight. " Fay said getting Tomo into the plastic suit.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:08

Tomo stood up and readies herself for Fay. "I will go the distance for you and if you can do this then I better know how to do this," She develops a cocky attitude. Tomo is too stubborn to really listen.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:13

however once in the plastic suit Tomo would fit it extremely tight and hard to move in. it was like a stiff second skin
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:27

Tomo has a hard time relaxing into the suit. It was hot, tight, and stiff. She felt like the monster of frankenstien moving around. After 4 steps, Tomo trips once agian. Not due to her diaper, but from the suit. "Ma'ma help me," She winces.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:31

Fay helps Tomo up. " you really should just crawl. " Fay advised
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:38

Tomo blushed, "I forgot my age play." She said and slowly neals to the ground. Stiff like cold stell Tomo began to chug at cralwing around the room inside the suit. Tomo giggles with glee.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:45

Fay snaps her fingers to get Tomos attention
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 11:25

Tomo stops crawling in her tracks. She sits up on her knees, and like a prary dog she looks at Fay. "Yes, Mistress," She politly calls out to Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:06

" I still have to get in one so just plant you padded tush and watch. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:51

Tomo gasps and gushes from this news. She spreads her legs enough so she can sit on her toosh. In her happy and play full mood, "Hey-hey Ma'ma Fay look-look I'm sitting like a dog!!! Woof-woof." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:56

" hmm? actually your more of a kitty cat. " Fay giggles as she lowers her jeens
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:00

"Oh, Meow!!! Uh... ," She spoke but caught a glimps of her Mistress stripping her clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:08

" hmmhmm Maby I'll get you a litter box.." Fay half joked as she removed her top
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 12:16

Tomo didn't say anything but gave a whinny pout towards Fay's comment. She focuses on her Mistress's unclothing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 17:18

once Fay was down to her bra & panties she suited up.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 8:50

Tomo gasps as she sees her mistress strip to her undies. The bloude squeals in delight as Fay puts on her plastic suit thats so tight. Tomo has a cheerful glow about herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 18:29

" hmmmm......" Fay said makeing a fist a few times to test the restriction. " so princess any interest in be a kitty? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 19:57

"I'll do anything for you, Ma'ma," Tomo said in a daze. She couldn't believe it. She got to see Fay undress. Tomo didn't see Fay strip till she was nude, but this was just as good. The bloude continues her squirrlish behaveior.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Oct - 11:30

" so any ideas on what to do? " Fay asked poking Tomo on her nose
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 2:09

Tomo goes cross eyed as she was poked by her Mistress and laughs a bit. She looks up to her and ponders. "Umm... Well if I'm a kitty-cat shouldn't I have cat ears, a feline tail, a bell to my collar, and may I have something to drink, Ma'ma... Mew~," Tomo tried to amuse Fay.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 6:14

" I'll arrange that. sure what would you like? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Oct - 20:12

Tomo smiles from Fay's responce. "My Ba-ba (bottle)," she said in a happy and dopy tone.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 4:04

" milk or formula? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next