Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Aug - 11:10

Fay leads Tomo around by hand
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Aug - 1:36

Tomo silently holds on to Fays hand and tries to walk. In the conbination of high heels and a super padded crotch, she was wobbling, trembling, and tripping in every which way they went. Tomo doesn't say a word. She was embarressed that at her real age she was really struggling in her heels, but was excited that she was being helpless like a big baby that she is.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Sep - 15:17

" hmmm maby your to young for heel's? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:58

Tomo actually agress with Faye, but Tomo also knew that the youth is stuborn. So she will play her part. "But I can wear heels!!! See there on my feet and were able to move around," Tomo pouted like the blonde brat she was known to be.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:03

" ....ok but if you ruin your dress by falling Im punish you. " Fay warned
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 16:59

She wanted to throw a tantrum if Fay was going to make her swap her shoes, but she sheepishly nods to Ma'ma Fay' agreement. Tomo gets a little excited, and a lot more worried about her dress. "I'll try my best," She puts her arms around her dominate girlfriend and snuggles her. "May I watch you get dressed," Tomo asks with doeful (Bambi) eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:01

" sure. " Fay said hugged back before gathering her clothes
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:37

Tomo stays put as Fay walked her way towards the clothes. Feeling good about the hug, yet worrie-some about her dress, She tries to take baby steps to the rocking chair. The first meter she made her steps well, but one step more she tripped forward and landed chest first as the room echoed a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:40

" ohh you ok? " Fay asked hurrying over
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 0:40

Tomo slowly sits up on her knees with slight tears in her eyes. "I'm otay," She looks at Fay knowing her dress got dirty. Tomo meet her girlfriends eyes as she sniffles as her hand rested on her padded crotch. "I'll take triple the punishment if you'll let me watch you dress up," the bottom pleas a bargain to her domme.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Sep - 0:12

" hmmm its just dust and you did fall so I'll let it slide. " Fay said
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 2:05

Tomo continues to look at Fay with a straight face. She gives a smile as her face morphed from normal to crying happy. Tomo ends up bawling, "Ta-hank Yo-u!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Sep - 22:53

" ohhh shhhh...." Fay said hugging Tomo close.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:23

Tomo nuzzle's Fays breast as she calms down. She bawled for three minutes and gives Fay a few dozen kisses when she was better. Tomo returns to snuggle with Faybefore she has to get dressed. "Ma'ma I tink I'm not big enough to ware heels chet," Tomo pouts as she admitted an obvious truth.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:26

" oh? I see well how about shiny white marry janes? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:44

Even more embaressed from admitting her childish behavior, Tomo nods her blushed face to Fay's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 0:52

" why so shy? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:00

"...because Ma'ma knows best and I make the mess," Tomo admitts as she pouting turns into laughter. Her face starts to fade back into her normal color. Tomo meets Fay's eyes with a dopey smile and admits, "I'm lucky to have a Ma'ma/Girlfriend like you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:03

" ohh you flatter me. " Fay jokes
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Sep - 1:24

"Nah-ahh, its true. My Mistress is great," Tomo starts to way her arms for a bit. She calms down. "My I get my shoes swaped," Tomo asks like a two-year old.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 22:38

" of course. " Fay said doing so before shoving you binky in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:37

Tomo smiles as her shoes were swaped. She looks at Fay trying to thank her till, "Ooop," her pacifier was was popped into her mouth. "T-a-ck yoo," She mutters behind her binky. She sits on the floor and admires Fay for taking care of her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyTue 25 Sep - 18:44

" hey be honest. you do enjoy being a baby right? I mean looking back to when we started this I was was forceful. " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 16:12

Tomo snaps out of her mood and remans cheerful as she slightly wets her self from remembering her begining days, "Well yeah, I enjoy this very much. Well with every Domme and Servant, the domme has to set the rules for the servant. You were a bitch at first but the way you handle the situations and judge my saftey, punishments (kinky or serious), and nurturing love, I have full repect and excitment to be your servant- I mean your Adult Baby Girl or is it your baby gimp... Hmm, any who if I didn't enjoy this I would have left a long time ago. I'm just glad to have a Big Ma'ma like you take care of a helpless person like me!!!" She closes her eyes and giggles a bit. Then Tomo just realized somthing, she just called Fay the 'B' word. Her smile was wiped away as she opens her eyes to see Fay's reaction to her answer.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 16:29

" I'll let that one slide since It was a out of role question. so hows your control and ability to walk and stuff being affected by this lifestyle? " Fay asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )   The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next