Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 1:57

Hikaru frowned. "Awww, big sis lost again? Oh well. Did se say anything about me?!" She asked excitedly.
(Can you come up with something Maylene would say about Hikaru?)

Lucia sighed. "Fine, if it means that much to you, I'll diaper you after lunch."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:01

"Yeah she told me to look out for her little sister the powerful trainer." Saki said and gave both Hikaru and Lucia a big smile."Thank you Lucia."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:04

Hikaru's eyes widened and her mouth opened, spilling soup all over her front. Gloria sighed. "Oh, Hikaru. Do we need to have start weaing bib again?" SHe asked out loud, cuasing poor Hikaru to blush violently.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:06

Saki looked at Hikaru and leaned over to whisper something in her ear." Don't worry i spill things on my cloths all the time so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:11

Hikaru nodded as she started to eat her food again as Gloria tied a pichu bib on Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:14

Saki finished her soup and sandwich pretty fast due to the fact that after lunch she was going to be diapered.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:16

Lucia sighed. "I reccommend you have your Umbreon watch your Mudkip while I diaper you." She said to Saki as she finished her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:19

Saki let out her Umbreon and She laid down and saki laid Kip on top of her. She then turned to Lucia her face was bright red from the excitement/embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:23

Lucia led Saki into the tent and closed the entrance flap before laying out the changing pad. "Alright, pants and panties off now and lay down on the pad."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:25

saki did as she was told which just made her blush darker red. She then laid down on the pad awaiting her diapering.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:30

Lucia proceeded to gently wipe Saki's privates and bottom down with a baby wipe.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:35

Saki jumped a little as the cold wipe touched her skin. She then relaxed as it started to feel relaxing. The weird thing was that Saki didn't feel uncomfortable with Lucia seeing her naked.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:38

After wiping Sak, Luci then got some baby oil and started to rub it into Saki's skin, adding Aura to her palms to stimulate Saki slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:42

Saki let out a little moan which made her fading blush come back in full color.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 2:50

Lucia then powdered Saki, and laid out a selection of diapers for her to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:17

Saki looked at all the prints on the diapers and choose the one with Lucario chibies on them.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:24

Luci smiled as she slid the selected diaper under Saki and taped it up. "There you go. Just so you know, mom might tell you to leave your diaper showing to make it easier to check you. Anyway, how about you go ahead and set up your tent and stay with us awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:29

"So I should leave my diaper showing so it is easier for you to check me?" Saki asked as she sat up and poked the front of the diaper."And sure i would love to stay with you and your pokefamily a while."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:34

Lucia nodded. "Yes, leave your diaper showing, and I won't always be the one to change you." She said as she left the tent and Gloria entered smiling at Saki.

"Hello there dearie. I see you are already liking your new diapee." Gloria said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 14:58

Saki got shy when Gloria walked in and just wanted Lucia back."Umm....i.....i..." She then turned away from Gloria and reached for her pants.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:08

Gloria took SAki's pants before the girl could get them. "No no no sweetie. You need to keep your diapees visible so I can check them. ow you run aong and get your tent set up sweetie." Se cooed, gently patting Saki's diapere bottom in encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:15

Saki turned toward Gloria"Umm I only want Lucia to change me though." She said before walking out of the tent and going to set up hers.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:19

Hikaru turned to see Saki walk out of the tent in a Lucario diaper. "Hey Saki, why are you wearing one of my diapees?" SHe asked curiously as Gloria walked out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:23

"I was curious about what they felt like." Saki said as she pulled the tent supplies out of her bag and began to set it up.
Kip was still asleep on Umbreon while she slept too.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:28

Hikaru nodded. "Oh, okay. So how do they feel?" She asked with a big smile, her bib still around her neck, her diaper showing. All in all, Hikaru looked like an oversized toddler.
Lucia was currently don on the beach practicing her techniques and hand to hand.

Kyunari had settled down next to Umbreon and was currently cleaning Kit by giving her a tongue bath.
Back to top Go down

A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next