Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
 Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) Empty
PostSubject: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:20

Name: Hikaru Shunryu
Hometown: Veilstone City
Hair: Velvet Red, Short, Hime Haircut
Eyes: Wine Red
Height: 4'00" (Small for her age)
Weight: 75 lbs
Family: Maylene of Veilstone City Gym; Older sister
Starter Pokemon: Turtwig
Pokemon Roster: Grotle (Male), Gardevoir (Female), Lucario (Female), Gallade (Male), Eevee (Female), Ninetails (Female)
Badges: 6 Sinnoh League, 0 Kanto League, 0 Johto League, 0 Orange Island League, 0 Hoenn League
Contest Ribbons: 4 Sinnoh Circuit, 0 Kanto Circuit, 0 Johto Circuit, 0 Hoenn Circuit
----------------------------

Hikaru Shunryu was relaxing on the beach south of Sandgem Town in the Sinnoh Region, catching some rays as a small infant Eevee slept on her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:23

Name: Saki Sato
Hometown: Black City
Hair: Raven Black hair, long,usually in a ponytail
Eyes: Arctic Blue
Height: 5'00"
Weight: 100 lbs
Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
Pokemon Roster: Porygon Z , Frosslass (Female), Umbreon (Female), Weavile (Male), Volcrona (Female), Mudkip (Male)(Baby pokemon)
Badges:16 Unova and Sinnoh

Saki was walking down the beach a small Mudkip running by her side from its size you could tell it was a baby pokemon. She kept her eye on the little one to make sure it kept itself out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:28

The young Eevee on Hikaru's tummy perked up its long ears at the sound of someone approaching, and started whining and yipping, trying to wake her trainer and surrogate aunt.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:32

Saki's Mudkip took off toward the yipping Eevee wanting a friend to play with. "Hay Kip come back here!" Saki ran after her little troublemaker and tossed another pokeball further ahead. An Umbreon came out and ran after the little one as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:36

Hikaru started to wake up, only to be tackled by the young Mudkip running into her. Hikaru went down and her skirt went up. One of Hikaru's pokeballs opened to reveal a female Lucario, obviously female due to its breasts.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:39

The Umbreon scooped the Mudkip up in its mouth as Saki ran over to the girl."Im so sorry Kip is such a hyper little child." Saki then held her hand out to the girl to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:46

However, just as Saki reached Hikari, an ocean breeze blew up Hikaru's skirt, revealing a cute Eevee print baby diaper, which was stained yellow from a recent wetting.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:49

Saki stopped and stared at the cute baby garment. She found herself very interested instead of weirded out by this girl's diaper wearing."Did Kip scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:55

Hikaru nodded slightly as she sat up. "Yeah kinda. I'm okay though." She said before she saw her diaper showing, and blushed before reaching to try to cover it back up in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 1:58

"Aww no need to be embarassed i think your diaper is cute and very interesting." Saki said and got the Mudkip from her Umbreon and held the little one in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 2:03

Hikaru looked nervously up at Saki while holing the Eevee in her arms. "You mean, you don't think I'm a freak or pervert for wearing diapers?" SHe asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 2:06

"No I think it looks cute and oddly it interests me." Saki said and scratched Kip under the chin. Her Umbreon was sitting by her side very well behaved.
(im going to bed now goodnight)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptyFri 8 Apr - 2:10

Hikaru smiled shylt as she sat in the soft sand just a few feet from a large tent. "Um, thank you. My names Hikaru Shunryu, and this little girl in my arms is Kit." She said kindly as the Eeve, now known as Kit, yipped happily.
(Good night, and I'm assuming that since Saki has 16 badges, that Maylene already told Saki about Hikaru being Maylene's little sister.)
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:17

"Yeah she is a little cutie and this little trouble maker is Kip." Saki said and the mudkip in her arms was fast asleep."Oh and my name is Saki."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:28

Hikaru smiled as a Gardevoir came down from the campsite. "Hikaru, it's time for lunch." The Gardevoir said telepathically before noticing Saki. "Oh, hello there. I didn't see you there. Are you a friend of Hikaru's?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:39

"Umm i guess so i just met her when my little Mudkip here knocked her over awaking her." Saki said as she stood up slowly to make sure not to wake the sleeping Kip. Her Umbreon followed closely behind her as she walked towards the Gardevior.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:42

The Gardevoir smiled as she picked up Hikaru and Kit. "Well it's nice to meet you. My name is Gloria. I'm effectively Hikaru's caretaker. YOu've already met little Kit. Why don't you join us for lunch?" She asked as Hikaru blushed when she began to truly wet her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:46

"Umm okay." Saki said and followed behind the pokemon as her Umbreon went back into her pokeball. She hadn't gotten a pokeball for Kip so he was always out and with Saki who was pretty much his mother.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:52

Gloria smiled as she led Saki back to camp, where a male Grotle, a Gallade, a female Ninetails, and the female Lucario from earlier were sitting around campfire. "Let me introduce the family. That's Grotle soaking up some sun. Over by the tent is Lucia, the elder sister figure of our group. Over there on the log by the fire is my brother Earl, who is sort of more like Hikaru's daddy. And lastly we have Kyunari sleeping by Earl." She said, pointing to the Grotle, Lucario, Gallade, and Ninetails, in that order.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 0:54

"Umm okay so she isn't really the trainer is she?" Saki asked as she looked around the camp at each one of the pokemon. She then sat down by the fire the sleeping Kip in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:00

Gloria smiled as she pulled a changing pad out of Hikaru's backpack and laid the girl on it. "Oh, Hikaru's our trainer alright, but she treats us like family. In fact, I actually see her like a daughter." SHe said as she removed Hikaru's skirt in order to change her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:02

"Oh okay i see." Saki said as her eyes fixed on the diaper that caught her interest earlier today. She was just a very curious person and wondered what it felt like to wear/use a diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:05

Gloria noticed Saki's interest and smiled at her. "WOuld you like to try to change Hikaru? I really need to finish lunch, so the help would be appreciated." She asked politely as Hikaru lay blushing on the changing pad, while Kit went over to Kyunari, and started suckling on Kyunari's milk.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:07

"Umm i don't know how to change diapers." Saki said her eyes still fixed on the infantile garment."Also i have to keep my eye on Kip."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)    Diapered - A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615) EmptySat 9 Apr - 1:10

Gloria smiled kindly as Lucia came over. "It's okay dear, Lucia can watch Kip and walk you through changing Hikaru." She said as she popped a pink Jigglypuff pacifier in Hikaru's mouth.
Back to top Go down

A Diapered Trainer: A Pokemon Rp (Private for HinataIsDeadSexy and Ace615)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next