Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:51

"B-But if I disobey you, you'll punish me anyway!" Hinata said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 21:57

Hanabi giggled" i just want you to be you not this little robot girl ok sis
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:00

"OK, Hanabi-Oneesan." Hinata said, nodding and offering a shy smile at Hanabi.

Even if Hanabi had been charged with punishing her, they were still sisters...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:02

Hanabi smiled" thanks let now keep feeding yo" she said well getting another spoonful to her mouth
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:03

Hinata obediently opened her mouth, continuing to let Hanabi feed her without complaint.

The baby food wasn't as terrible as it looked...
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:11

Hanabi had finished the 3ed jar" ok time for your bottle she let her out of the high chair and led her to the couch she sat down patting her leg" lie your head on my leg
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 22:28

Hinata blushed shyly, but did so, crinkling a little as she laid herself down like a baby, head in Hanabi's lap.

Looking up at Hanabi with such a look on her face, Hinata really did look younger than she was.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:00

Hanabi giggled a bit at how cute she looked she place the nipple in her mouth letting the milk fill her mouth
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:03

Hinata closed her eyes, nursing quietly from the bottle. It was embarrassing, but Hinata at least derived some comfort from the warmth of the milk and her sister's lap. Her eyes slowly closed as she continued to suck on her bottle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:04

Hanabi smiled when she finished the lats drop" ahah good girl you drank it all
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:09

Hinata blushed, nodding.

After all of that, it wouldn't be long before she used her diaper for the first time, but for now she was holding it in.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:22

Hanabi giggled running hinatas tummy" you know you cant told till they get back
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:34

Hinata turned red.

"O-Oneesama, p-please don't! You'll make me--!!!"

The tummy rubbing did its job, loosening things up, and Hinata's eyes widened as with just a little encouragement, she started to mess herself.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:57

" im sorry sis but i cant let you try and hold it in all month it isn't good for you
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:04

Unfortunately, Hinata wasn't able to listen very well in her current frame of mind.

Between the incredible discomfort of a very messy diaper and the humiliation to pooping herself in her sister's lap, Hinata started to cry like a real baby.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:07

Hanabi began rubbing her head" there there its ok hinata im sure you'll get used to it
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:16

Hinata didn't seem to listen, crying and curling up into a ball miserably.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:21

Hanabi sighed" hinata if you stop crying i wont punish you for two whole days if you are bad
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:23

"...!" Hinata sniffled, trying to force herself to stop crying. She wiped at her eyes, hiccuping.

"Oneetama...? Could you change me?" She said in a smaller voice, not noticing how childishly she'd addressed Hanabi.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:27

Hanabi nodded" sure i can change you let take you to your new room a and i will
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:28

"T-Thank you..." Hinata sniffed, holding Hanabi's hand as she followed her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:32

she took her up stirs and led her in to her old bed room when she was little but was made with alot more babyish things in her size" haah like it?
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:35

"E-Even my room..." Hinata said, looking around.

It was cute...but so embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:36

she led her to a changing table" on you go
Back to top Go down
Saturn_Ringer

Saturn_Ringer

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 1:38

Hinata got on the changing table willingly.

Anything would be worth having the messy diaper taken off as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only   hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hinatas punishment this rp is for me and Saturn_Ringer only
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next