Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) Empty
PostSubject: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 18:57

Lady Helena has been given a large endowment from her family to start a special hospital, the goal of the hospital is to make families whole once again, or at the very least help give kids of all ages a second chance at life. The focus of the hospital is caring for all of those who enter its hallowed doors, Lady Helena is a striking woman at six feet tall with deep green eyes, hair as black as the night always tied in a nice ponytail, her clothes consist of floral themed dresses, sensible hosiery, sensible shoes, minimal jewelry, and a professional amount of makeup. Lady Helena has placed an ad in the local papers to find staff, patients, painters, and last of all anyone who wishes to wishes to help the kids of all ages.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 20:21

(Character info)

Name: Noraa Esahc Ellis I
Date of Birth: June 15, 2001
Height: 3'0"
Weight: 69 lbs
Hair: Medium length, Straight, Pink with White tips
Eyes: Baby Pink
Diagnosis: Odd genetic mutation resulting in feline physical traits, including a fully functional tail, lack of human ears, Fully functional Cat ears near top of cranium, unusually small for her age, only about the size of a typical two year old human girl, believed to be caused by a lack of neccesary horomones, but not comfirmed.

Noraa was brought into the main lobby of the hospital by a Child Services worker. She had recently been taken from her abusive father, and brought to the hospital for treatment for both her physical wonds, and the mental damage of her abuse.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 20:57

Lady Helena immediatedly sets to work on treating all of Noraa's physical wounds, she has no as to Noraa's full story other than the medical information she was given by the child services worker, and she works dilligently on each of the wounds on the poor girls body. She begins the process by undressing Noraa so she can treat her wounds correctly, all she has Noraa dressed in is a loose hospital robe, she waits to see how much damage Noraa has before deciding on diapers, or panties as she is cautious.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 21:03

Noraa is covered in cigarette burns, the indigo fur on her torso and panty area was also burned, the white fur on her tummy was red with blood from numerous cuts and stab wounds. She also had a broken left femur, a broken right humerus, and a deep slash over her bladder. She also had a fractured skull and several missing teeth.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 21:34

Lady Helena works feverishly on each of the wounds, her decision is made when she sees the damage to Noraa's lower body, her decision is to diaper Noraa once she has her body is in better condition, and she works harder to save Noraa. Lady Helena wipes the sweat from her brow once she set the broken leg in a cast, she keeps working on the other wounds including the one to Noraa's bladder, and hopes she can help Noraa feel better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 21:48

Noraa slowly came to in a hospital bed, her right arm and left leg in casts, some of her fur shaved to reach her wounds, the burnt fur shaved off, her tummy fur cleaned, and the wound over her bladder all stitched up. "Ugh, Wha happened to me? Whewe am I?" She asked weakly as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 22:15

"You were bought her by a child services worker, I have no clue how you got hurt so badly, all I know for sure is she brought you here for your safety, and I fixed up your wounds, fyi you are wearing a diaper due to your injuries."

Lady Helena smiles as she explains that the hospital helps kids of all ages, the staff is there to take care of those wheo need it, and she will take care of Noraa.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 22:38

Noraa's eyes widened as she looked down at her waist and saw that she was indeed wearing a fluffy white diaper, which was already yellow from urine. "B-b-but, Daddy said if I loved him, I would let him touch me any way he wanted. Why would Daddy hurt me?" SHe asked fearfully, not understanding the idea of abuse.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 23:35

"I cannot fully understand the details of your past, all I know is your safe now, by the way would you like a new diaper sweety, and my name is Lady Helena the owner of this hospital." Lady Helena is very supportive of Noraa's every need including her emotional needs, she waits for her responses, and hands her a plushy in her good arm that look like a kitty with bunny ears.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptyFri 14 Jan - 23:42

Noraa nodded at Lady Helena's offer to change her diaper. "Yes pwease Lady Helena. I really want a new diapee." She sniffled as she hugged her new plushy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 0:43

Lady Helena gently removes the diaper as to avoid hitting the patched up areas, then she slowly wipes Noraa clean, next she carefully powders, adds rash cream, and tapes the new diaper in place with a cute cover. "Noraa for now you will need diapers as I am not sure how extensive the damage was to your body, bladder, and I will be there for you no matter what you need from me."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 0:58

Noraa nodded as she hugged her plushy tightly with her good arm. "Okay Lady Helena. But how am I gunna eat? Are you stick a tube in my tummy like Daddy did?" She asked, revealing another form of abuse, illegal installation and removal of a feeding tube.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 13:48

"I will mix some tummy medicine in with some formula, along with some breast milk which will help your tummy be able to handle normal foods, and for now you will be babied." Lady Helena smiles as she kisses Noraa on her head where it is uninjured, then she offers to bottle&breast feed Noraa with the tummy medicines added, and hopes she will be better sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 14:04

Noraa nodded. "Okay Lady Helena. Um, is it awlwight if I cawll you mommy? I neber had a weal mommy." She asked, her tail waving between her legs hopefully. "And I'wll take da bottle pwease." She said.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 14:37

"Yes you may call me mommy Noraa, I will help bottle feed you with lots of the tummy medicines, then you will feel better, and oh look here is your bottle." Lady Helena mixes the correct dosage of the medicines into the bottles, then she sets Noraa on her lap with her head in the crook of her arms, and slowly begins to feed the bottles one at a time to Noraa.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 14:48

Noraa slowly nurses on the bottles, purring in contentment as she did, her tail waving around happily. She went through three bottles before she finally stopped. "Awll done mommy. Tank oo for da bottles." She said, her missing teeth causing a lisp.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 15:14

Lady Helena smiles as she rubs some chery flavored medicine on Noraa's gums, then she gently burps Noraa after putting the used bottles in the bottle washer, and enjoys her bonding time. "You will always have a special place in my heart as you are a sweet girl, once I have more staff we can work on your theapy process, and please have fun while you are here."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 15:19

Noraa nodded as Lady Helena set her back in her bed. "Otay mommy, but when am I gunna get ta wawk again?" She asked, looking at her broken leg's cast.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:03

"I am not quite sure about that Noraa, it all depends on how fast your bones heal from those injuries, but I have given you medicines to help speed up the process." She goes on to explain that she will need help to fix anything else if it occurs, and smiles as she sings.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:05

Noraa starts to fall asleep as Lady Helena sings, wetting her diaper just as she fully falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:30

Lady Helena turns the lights down low to allow Noraa to sleep more soundly, she hopes deep in her heart that Noraa will always be happy thanks to her, and she takes a short nap in her room. She keeps the monitor system on so she can hear Noraa, then hopes the rest of her staff will arrive, but for now she is fine.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 17:34

Noraa sleeps peacefully, and is still sleeping when Lady Helena returns to check on her. Her diaper was now soaked, but Noraa had not messed in her diaper yet, which was a good sign that her bowels were okay.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:17

Lady Helena is quite happy with how Noraa has recovered, she hopes she will be fine in the long run, and she listen intently for her as she sleeps. Lady Helena has a very pleasant dream of having Noraa be her daughter, though she does not know if it is more than a dream, and goes with the flow as time passes.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 20:23

Weeks come, and weeks paas, and Noraa is eventually allowed to have her casts removed, but the damage to her bladder was too much. She could no longer tell when she had to go, and was now permanantly in diapers.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:14

"I tried my very best to heal your bladder, though it cannot be healed, your mouth can be healed later as there is no major damage there, and your tummy seems to be up to soft foods such as pudding." Lady Helena hugs Noraa closer while showing her a new dance, it makes her very happy indeed, and she gives Noraa a full tour now that she is healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)   Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint Helenas Hospital rp (private rp message anifan5890 or Ace to join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next