Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Diaper Isle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:06

Kayla stood up and waited for you to take her place so she could get to changing you."Lay down and I will get the cold diaper off of you and if you're good I have a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:10

Ray's eyes grew a little wide. "If I'm good?" She asked softly a little worried "Mine are in my bag over there." she said pointing over to the corner that her bag ended up in guessing it had been moved after her little first time experience, before she went to go lay down on the changing mat Kayla had just vacated.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:14

Kayla went over and grabbed the bag coming back over to you. She got a fresh diaper out of bag and knelt down and untapped your wet diaper."Yes if you are a good girl, are you a good girl?" She pulled down the diaper and took a wipe and started to clean off your crotch.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:16

"I think so." Ray said a little nervously as her crotch was carefully wiped clean. "I'm not sure how I could be bad already." she admitted trying to figure out if she could have done something wrong by having just woken up from a small nap after her first intimate female on female contact.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:20

Kayla smiled and made sure you were all clean before pulling the soiled diaper from under you. She then went over to her bed and came back with a vibrator,"Well I think you're a good girl do here is your reward." She turned it on and slowly circled your clit to tease you a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:23

Ray jumped and scooted back a few inches as her new friend produced the vibrator turning it on and approaching her womenhood slowly with it. It had just barely made a full circle before she moved out of its reach without Kayla moving it forward a little more. "W-w-what is that thing?" she asked shocked at its sudden arrival.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:28

"It's called a vibrator and it's used to pleasure yourself or others." Kayla said as she turned it off and handed it to you.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 2:33

The black haired teen looked at it for a few moments as she held it in her hands for a few moments. "It feels weird." Ray said softly as she set it down beside her. "Why do you have one of these?" She asked remembering her own items at the bottom of her bag not sure why she had brought them.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 18:24

"Well I use it to pleasure myself and others," Kayla said as she started to unfold your new diaper seeing you didn't want the vibrator reward she had planned.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySun 6 May - 18:32

Ray smiled as her new diaper was unfolded. "I think I might be a little pleasured out right now." she said softly lifting her rear up off of the changing pad a couple inches so that Kayla could slide the diaper under her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyMon 7 May - 21:34

Kayla slid the diaper under you and sprinkled some powder on the crotch and rubbed it in before tapping up the new diaper. "There you go nice and clean!"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySat 26 May - 18:35

Ray smiled warmly as she slowly sat up. "Thanks That feels a lot better then that wet one." She giggled glancing towards her open bag. "Did you go digging in there at all?" She asked knowing that her special toys were at the bottom and the diapers should have been right above them.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:25

"Why should have I kept digging around in there?" Kayla asked as she finished changing you and her eyes went back over to your bag. You had her curiosity going now and it wasn't going to be satisfied till she knew what you were hiding from her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:41

Ray looked back from her bag and shook her head quickly. "No you shouldn't have." she said softly not wanting to show her new friend the items in there even though she did want them discovered and used. Glad to be back in a fresh diaper Ray slowly sat up looking around the room. "So what do we do now?" she asked shyly
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:44

"Well I'm going to have to look back in that bag now that you have my curiosity flowing." Kayla said and walked over to the bag and started to take the diapers out to see what was underneath. She finally got all the diapers out and what she found surprised her quite a bit."What do we have here?"
(You can describe what kind of toys are inside)
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:53

At the bottom of her baby laid a pair of mittens lacey for her hands that would render them as useless as a babies own hands, baby booties for her feet that had a smooth lacy outside that would make it hard to walk and stand up, a pacifier with a strap running around it and a baby harness. The harness had a saying on it in bold letters 'sissy baby girl'. All of these were a nice bright pink a color that Ray rarely ever wore along with that each one had a timer looking device around it that would lock and stay locked until it ran out.

Ray closed her eyes as her items had been found. "Another part of my order." she said softly having a feeling she was going to be finding out just how effective they were.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:02

"Oh some one is into some baby bondage, aren't you the kinky one." Kayla said and took the items out of the bag and laid them out near you. She was loving it as she watched you get all embarrassed, she was going to let you squirm around before saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:05

Ray nodded slowly at Kayla's mock question. "I liked the look of them." she half lied she was interested in the bondage part it was true but even if it was that why did she choose pink. The harness itself would make sure her diaper would stay in place until whoever had put it on decided that it was time to change her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:12

"Well then it's time to try it out come over her and lay down for me." Kayla said and got the harness ready wanting to have some with this innocent girl. Ray had these things for a reason and Kayla was going to get to the bottom of that reason.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:15

Ray gave a slight gulp in anticipation as she crawled from where she had been sitting over infront of Kayla and laid down there. "Alright if your sure." she said looking up at the far more experienced girl becoming slightly aroused as she did.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:17

Kayla quickly slipped the harness on you and made sure that it was tight,"do you want the booties and mittens?" She didn't want to do to much to you and have you freak out like you did earlier with the vibrator.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:20

Ray gave a slow nod as she looked at the harness. Thankfully Kayla hadn't set the timer for its lock yet though after a few seconds of thinking the slightly restrained girl wasn't sure that was good just yet. "Yes Kayla I do." she said softly knowing why she was asking. "Sorry I just haven't had that kind of experience yet." she said softly looking down slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:51

"It's fine don't worry," Kayla slipped the mittens on first and then the booties before discovering the timer. "Well I think I will set this timer for two hours." She then held the pacifier out and looked at you."I could use this too but then you wouldn't be able to speak."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 0:18

Ray looked at her now pink hands before looking back up towards Kayla. "Its your choice." she said softly. The semi bound girl thought it might be fun to use all of her new toys and at the same time it would also mean putting complete trust in her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 EmptySat 9 Jun - 5:39

Without another word Kayla strapped the pacifier in and stick in your mouth,"does the baby like this?" She now had a fun thought about slipping you a laxative to make you suffer a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaper Isle   diaper - The Diaper Isle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaper Isle
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next