Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Tsunade's new look on life.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Tsunade's new look on life. Empty
PostSubject: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:29

Tsunade groans as the wagon she was in hit a bump making her head bounce up and hit thd wooden floor. Her vision was blurred and from what she could tell her arms and legs were tightly bound. Tsunade tried getting free but to no evail. she was cold. her clothes had been replaced with simple ragged robes that did nothing to keep her warm. How did she let this happen? she was a powerful shinobi but she still let her guard down and as a result hear she was. the wagon stops and she heard voices. two females and two males her vision was clear now and threw the wooden cage like walls she saw the two females. one was around 24 years older but was dressed like a 3 year older and had a leash around her neck. said leash was in the hands of the other women.

" the catch is in the wagon take her. we'll be going. " the men said leaving.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:02

The woman walks up to the wagon and looks at her pet, "Tilly goes inside the trailer and tosses your younger sister out."

Tilly curtsied and obediently did as she said. As she ruffles her way onto the wagon in her babyish dress, she summons a baboon to toss Tsunade off the wagon.

Tsunade crashes onto the ground but not hurt in anyway but pride. Tilly gets off the wagon herself and crinkles over to Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyMon 1 Oct - 22:06

" whats going on! who are you!? " Tsunade asked trying to get free again. all this does is give her wrists rope burns
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:37

"Baby, calm down. Ma'ma Washi is her," She announces herself. The is a lady of 27. Brown eyes, dark-green/light -green stripped hair fancied in a pony tail and wore a ritzy flower kimono. She leans toward Tsunade and puts on a light blue and powder pink collar on the the captive. Washi sends off the wagon and watches the blounde go through th effects of the incognate-regeression collar.

Till takes a seat beside Ma'ma Washi and sucks her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:42

" get this off! I....demand....." Tsunade said as her mind relaxed. her eye lids started getting heavy as well.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:45

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, what a fussy brat your going to be. Tilly teleport us home," Washi said.

When Tsunade wakes up, she finds herself suspennded in the the air bound by tape, restraints, and rope.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:53

Tsunade tried to get free but her limvs would do exactly what she wanted. her regressive mind was also still drozy and she was drooling as well.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 1:56

"Ahh, my baby is a wake," Washi walks toward Tsunade in bondage gear. "This is the conditioning room. Here I will disipline you to my taste," She explains.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:02

" ...what...." Tsunade managed to say before words failed her again. forming words was becoming hard.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:17

Washi couldn't hear what the bloude was saying. She walks towards the bounded and un gags her. "Now what are you saying," Washi asks.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:21

" whats wrong...with me..." Tsunade asked as she drooled
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:30

"Your mental and body strenght is turning into one of an infant," Washi smiles. "You will be my other little girl and Tilly's baby sister. I will not harm you, but I will pamer you if you will relax and let me," She explains.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:37

Tsunade wanted to say something but she was having issues actually forming the words. then out of no wear Tsunade started peeing her self
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:45

"Aww, looks like someone sprang a leak," She said out load. She pulls a lever and it put Tsunade into a starfish formation. Washi startes to strip off the bloude's old cloths.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 2:50

" .....stop.........." Tsunade forced out.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:41

Washi's attitude drastically changed. "I don't think you understand what trouble your mouth can get you. Tilly fetch me the my fan," She instructs Tilly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 22:42

Tsunade tried to get free again but actually hurt her ankles in the process.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:04

Washi notices the injury. "Stay still baby," She instructed as she pulls another leaver to lower Tsunade down. Washi unbinds the noticable area, "Stay still and let Mommy heal you," and preforms a healing justsu.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:14

" Let me down..." Tsunade said. Tsunade was still wet from peeing her self and was a bit dirty from riding in that shabby wagon.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyWed 3 Oct - 12:21

"You are down baby (this collar really retards the wearer). Hmm, after I'll heal you I won't give you the fan, but you are taking a bath," Washi said. Tilly finally returns with the fan.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyWed 3 Oct - 17:19

" but.....my arms? " Tsunade said looking at her free hands in a confused fashion
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyThu 4 Oct - 9:06

"I'll unlock them when I'm through. Oh Tilly put the fan back," Washi said to her girls.

Tilly beings to tearup with a pout. She starts to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyThu 4 Oct - 18:26

" kids got a strong cry......" Tsunade said.
Back to top Go down
jojob60

jojob60

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyThu 4 Oct - 20:32

Washi finishs her medical jutsu. "Tilly~ You did good job for mommy. I'm sorry I changed my mind," she said as she kiss's her Tilly anf caresses her a hug. After Tilly's hug Washi instructs her to put the fan back. She turns toward Tsunade.

"May-may your a strong one," Washi compliments her new property.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. EmptyThu 4 Oct - 22:06

Tsunade's tummy grumbles makeing her trun her head and blush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade's new look on life.   Tsunade's new look on life. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsunade's new look on life.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: