Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] Empty
PostSubject: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:29

Marla "Mari" Suzuki sighed as she walked down the hallways of her normal, average, boring school. Everything seemed normal here, of course, it only seemed that way. Marla was busy tying back her fruity pink hair with a ribbon to notice the girl in front of her. Mari smelled like cherries, very small and sweet, that were similar to her personality. She was nice, but also very shy. She wore a soft pink shirt and a brown jacket over that. As for bottoms, she was wearing a pink and white skirt. If only she had looked forward, she would have been able to avoid bumping into the girl in front of her. "Opps!" she yelped as her body impacted hers. "S-sorry.." she blushed as she laid on the floor, her pink panties in the other girl's higher view.
her dark brown eyes glimmered with innocence as she tried to get up .
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:41

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Yukina had been going to the same High School for the past 3 years, yet no one seemed to really remember her. It was her final year as a Senior and she was looking to go out with a bang, didn't matter how, who or what, as long as it was satisfying for her. Some viewed her as a girl that gave off a bad vibe, and those who teased her where never the same again.
My my, what do we have here? Are you alright my deary? Said Yukina staring directly at the girls panties.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:49

"I'm sure I'll be fine" she groaned, her cheeks still cherry red. She checked her backpack, happy that her books didn't spill all over the place. "Nice to meet you anyway, I'm Mari" she tried to put on a smile. "Did I hurt you?" she asked, checking the older girl for any marks. "Good. I didn't" she shivered a bit as she looked into the girl's eyes. Something was totally wrong about her, but mari wasn't able to place it. She gave off a strange dark aura around her, and her better senses were begging her to turn away. Unfortunately, she failed to listen and continued to stare at the senior, unable to escape her eyes.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:54

Yukina moved in closer to the girl, once she stood up, she saw that the girl only came up to her abdomen.
You're pretty short... are you a freshman, or are you just a midget? Said Yukina with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:03

"I'm a sophmore actually..." she tried not to laugh at the girl. In fact, she tried to back away. The keyword there being tried...Yukina was so scary that mari was frozen in fear. "M-my mom says I'm a late bloomer, so I might not be big right now..but maybe later I'll..." she turned away from the older girl, afraid of her icy eyes. She felt like screaming for help, it was such a tense encounter.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:09

Yukina places her hand on the girls shoulder.
Relax... Marla, I won't hurt you... unless you want me too.. Tell me, do you have a girlfriend at the moment? I wouldn't mind having such a cute looking girl such as yourself as one. We'd have sooooo much fun together.
Yukina licks her lips as she says this.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:12

"how did you know my f-full name..." she was stunned, her whole body shaking as the girl gripped her. "Why would I want you to hurt me..." she starred into her eyes, unable to move. "h-how did you know I was a lesbian...?" the pink haired girl whimpered, looking as if she was about to cry in surprise.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:22

Those are some pretty legit questions you have asked there... It's too bad I'm not gnna to give a legit response back. Tell ya' what, I'll forget this whole incident happened if you simply agree to go out with me. How about it, my pretty?
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:27

"I-i guess...?" she wasn't very sure how she could answer. She was afraid of what the strange girl would do if she dared to refuse. "I guess I'll be your...girlfriend?" she didn't sound too sure. Mari wasn't planning on finding a partner for a while longer, but if this girl was offering then it seemed like a good chance to take.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:31

Good, good choice. Let's just ditch classes and go over to my place, shall we?
Yukina place her arm around the girl and pulls her in close as she begins to walk.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:38

"But I-" her lips stopped moving before she could say another word, still afraid. Before she knew it, Mari was being dragged along with the older girl. "C-could you please let me go?" she tried to be polite.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:42

Yukina ignored the girl and kept walking. "I hope it's your first time... I sooo love being the first... except cumming, of curse" The girl said as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:49

The girl looked down, growing nervous "Are you asking if I am a virgin...?" the blush wouldn't leave her face and she was almost unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:55

They finally reach the door and exit the school, Yukina then picks the girl up and place her on her shoulders as she teleports them to her house. "Finally! Make yourself comfortable as I go get myself ready" The woman says as she kisses her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:59

"huh?!" she looked around, noticing they were suddenly in a new place. "h-how...?" she was so shocked that they had teleported. She figured she might as well listen to the girl since she had nothing better to do. Mari took a seat on of her chairs and waited.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:12

Yukina went into her room and began to under dress her self. "I know what I'll do with this one..." Yunkina began to put on a thong, heels platform boots, gloves that had spikes for the knuckles, a neck bracelet that had hand cuff dangling from them, she stayed topless then began to look for her "toys".
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:25

Mari sighed and twiddled her thumbs, astonished at how fast this was going. She imagined that the girl was getting dressed in something nice and comfy, rather than what she was actually dressing into. She was looking down, and decided to remove her jacket and lay around in her simple pink shirt and skirt.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:30

Yukina calls the girl into the room. "You may now come in, hunny!" She yelled as she waited near the door for her to come in.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:39

The shy girl walked into the room, unsure of what would await her on the other end. "Alright, I'm on my way..." she opened the door and gasped in shock. "you..." she tried to cover her eyes as to avoid seeing her bare body.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:56

As the girl has her eyes closed Yukina slides in a vibrator in the girls underwear. "What's wrong? Don't like it, or is it too intimidating for ya'?" She said as she turned the vibrator on.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:58

"I'm not sure! Just put some dang clothes on!" she waved her other hand frantically, not noticing the little slip. "I don't wanna see you like THIS!" she tried to turn away. She felt a jolt though her body and fell to her knees in surprise. "ah~" she let out a quick moan, unable to stop it.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:05

"Getting turned on, are we?" Yunkina sits on the girl's back as she on her hand and knee "Let's see how you'll fare with my weight on top of you and the vibrator in you!" Yukina says as she smacks her ass.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:10

"ah..ugh~" Mari groaned in pain and pleasure as the girl smacked her "hmm~" she tried to stop moaning, but the tickling of her insides was too hard to ignore. "Y-you're sick..." she complained as she was weighed down by her.
Back to top Go down
quefue

quefue

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:12

Oh please, you know damn well you're enjoying this. Yukina then turns up the pressure on the vibrator.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:19

"ahh~!" she was squashed under the weight of the older girl and started to moan loudly as she wiggled and squirmed in pleasure. Her whole body grew hotter and hotter. "ugh..." she couldn't speak anymore, she was too caught up in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]   Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue] Empty

Back to top Go down

Downsides of Dating a Witch [me and quefue]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next