Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyFri 27 Jul - 22:50

Just a day ago, a group known as Organization XIII had found and collected a mysterious girl with even more mysterious powers; she could manipulate, change, and destroy memories at will. The abilities she possessed proved that they had potential in helping them succeed in their plans in studying the powers memories had. They could speed up the process with this one girl. However, there was one tiny problem: she actually stood up to them, and refused to follow their orders.

The Organization wouldn't allow this. They needed her to obey like a dog or they wouldn't be able to make any sort of action. For a start, they locked her in a large, white room, which had nothing in it aside from an equally white table and chair in the center of it. On this table were a pack of crayons which had the most color in the room, and a single notebook. This was all that was given to the witch (which is what the members of Organization XIII now call her) to keep herself occupied until further notice. This wouldn't last too long, for soon the girl named Namine would be taking apart of more than simply coloring blank pages.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyFri 27 Jul - 23:55

The girl was a creature know as a Nobody, human in appearance but really the hollowed husks of those who lost their hearts to darkness. However, this girl was different, as the girl who she was replicating, Kairi, lacked the darkness in her own heart to be taken away and replaced by the Nobody. Her body was born from the heart and soul of a young warrior, Sora, who attempted to save his friend. Because she was born from his body and soul, she had the ability to manipulate the boy's own memories, as well as the memories of those he knows. It was this ability that was trying to be exploited by the malicious Organization XIII.

The young girl was drawing pieces to occupy herself, unknowing of what would happen to her but defiant of the plans of the group of Nobodies. She was never threatened with violence or cruel punishment, making her much more resistant to their demands. However, there was a certain member which she was yet to face, one who would take matters into her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySat 28 Jul - 0:24

This person was named Larxene, the Savage Nymph. In reality, Larxene served little purpose to Organization XIII. It was questionable to the woman how now she was given an assignment to watch over Namine and get her to follow their orders. If anybody, why her? Saix or another far more important member could have taken this job. Although, once putting the pieces together, Larxene figured it out; she was sadistic and cruel when she wanted, so if she use her personality as a weapon against this witch, surely she would crack within a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySat 28 Jul - 0:37

Namine didn't know what to expect, she simply thought that they would do simple means of interrogation. They didn't seem all too terrifying. Right now, she used her crayons to color a blank piece of paper, a cheap interpretation of the boy who she was born from: Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 17:11

Larxene made her way to where Namine was stored. It was about time she was given a task which was entertaining. Usually, she was only told to scout a certain world and nothing else. It wasn't interesting in the slightest. Now she could actually use her insults without getting into trouble. Xemnas said she could do whatever needed to gve Namine "motivation" as long as no physical harm was brought upon her. Larxene was good at that with another member, Demyx, so this should be easy. Yet again, she wasn't aware of Namine's nature yet.

Soon, she was now in the room, the large white door opening with a loud creak. It echoed in the almost-empty room, her footsteps doing so as well as she made her way over beside Namine. At first, Larxene merely stood there, waiting for Namine to look up at her first. She didn't. The nerve of the girl to completely ignore somebody without even bothering to see who it was. To make her do so, she grabbed a hold of the chair and spun it sharply so Namine's body was now facing towards Larxene's, the woman's arms now crossed.
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 17:21

Namine did hear the door open and noticed the light as it gleamed on the other side of the perfectly white room, but she really didn't care. She continued to color onto the piece of paper until her chair was suddenly spun around, something which she did not expect that startled her briefly. Grabbing onto the chair to prevent falling off, she was now facing a black overcoat. Open glancing further up, the figure of a blonde woman was staring back down at her, towering over her. "Who are you? I haven't seen you before." Namine asked with an obvious attitude, already irked enough that the demands from the Organization were being so heavily placed onto her.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 19:46

"Obviously." Larxene growled, her voice hissing aggression, doing this to intimidate Namine. Just hearing the younger girl's voice annoyed her. She could tell right away she would have an attitude that would need some work to get rid of. Larxene had to get an analyze of Namine first before she could fully tackle the situation. She would set that aside for now, since she was now provoked and needed to get it through Namine's brain that she wasn't in charge. "I've heard through the grapevine that you've been a real bitch to everyone, even the big boss. I don't think having the sass of a 5-year-old is going to fly while you're under the Organization's roof."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 20:20

"I don't have sass, I just don't want to do things that I know won't turn out well in the end." Namine retorted, the attitude still there. Internally, however, she took note of the fierceness of the woman's very first statement, an indication that something maybe different from her than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 21:25

"It won't turn out well for you if you don't follow orders." Larxene retorted, not liking that she was standing up for herself. Namine looked weak and frail from the outside, but her attitude was what kept her strong. She had dealt with this in the past, though, so it wasn't anything she didn't know how to deal with. She could break her easily, but it all depended on the method of punishment which would do the trick. But what for this girl? It was one of the reasons she didn't outright smack Namine across the face as soon as she encountered her. "We are trying to be modest; we gave you shelter when you clearly had none, we're feeding you, giving you protection! We could have easily left you as food for the Heartless, you ungrateful toddler!"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 21:32

Namine's emotions were starting to get riled up, again strange for a Nobody who only copied the emotions and memories from those who had fallen before. Considering that Namine originally had no prior memories, however, she could learn to show true emotions for herself, creating an independent personality for herself.
With learning comes knowledge, and Namine had learned enough to tell that what the Organization was doing was wrong. Rising from the table, she literally stood up to the woman, although only going up to the member's chest. "I don't need any of this! I am better off alone than having to be used by the likes of you! And I am not a toddler!" Namine argued back, trying to sound as strong and full of courage as possible but sounding meager for even a young girl her age.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 22:10

"You sure as hell are acting like one." Larxene snapped. "Not to mention your height seems to match that, shorty."

Namine was acting like a child who didn't get her way, at least in Larxene's eyes. She hated kids, or at least the annoying ones, and Namine was the latter. A mere spanking or something similar simply wouldn't do. It would have to be something she would think of on her own time. It didn't mean she wouldn't do it, however. Right now, she only attacked with words, sparks lightly dancing around her as her temper rose. "For beginners, you do NOT want to provoke me. It will literally be the last thing you'll do. I don't care what'll happen to me when I do. I'll slit your throat in your sleep if you so much as raise your tone AGAIN. Are we clear on that?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 22:18

Namine could now see the savage tone from the woman just in the way that she spoke to her. The fact that sparks literally flew in all directions while she spoke certainly complimented that.
Namine's attitude may have represented a strong soul, but her will was far different as her emotions would judge what she would say. She could tell to this woman that she would fight off the demands until the very end and stand up, but deep down, there was something about Larxene that frightened Namine inside. It would take time to pick into that hole, but judging from the tone and ferocity of the Nymph's words that it wouldn't be all too difficult.
"You're... you're bluffing." The "witch" replied, her legs now slightly trembling underneath her long skirt as an uneasiness started to fill within her.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 22:48

"Oh, am I?" With a flash of lightning, a single kunai knife appeared between her fingers. Grabbing the front of the dress that Namine was wearing, she harshly pulled her closer as the knife was now an inch away from the girl's face. Larxene grinned as she noticed the terror within Namine begin to grow. She would show that every word she spoke would be serious in every way. Larxene pressed the tip of the knife into Namine's shoulder, but only enough to just barely break it and cause blood to come out. Keeping it in, she made a 4 inch cut after dragging the knife, which was only as deep as a paper cut. Surely Xemnas would call her out on this once he found out she harmed her, but it was satisfying to see Namine wince. "I'm showing you mercy, but I hope I have gotten it through your thick skull that I mean business now. For real."
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptySun 29 Jul - 22:59

Namine was startled as the woman grabbed onto her skirt. She tensed up in paranoia as she was dragged in, and as the blade poked her on the shoulder, she slightly cried in pain. Although the cut was relatively small, it stung pretty badly, and fresh blood started to ooze from her shoulder and down the length of her arm. This woman really wasn't playing around, as Namine could now plainly see.
The girl now grabbed used her opposite hand to press onto her shoulder, feeling the thick blood from her to slowly glob onto her palm. While doing so, her stance seemed to weaken, her legs now trembling and a nerved look on her face as she turned away from Larxene, trying to compose herself.
"But... but... this isn't right..." Namine said, trying to remain strong even though she had doubts about whether or not she could maintaining that strength.
Back to top Go down
Sami-Chan

Sami-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyMon 30 Jul - 14:36

"I know." Larxene said with a wide grin. She was going to play dirty if it meat getting a mission done. This was technically a mission, and the first she actually cared about. Being so, she was going to put effort into it. If it meant giving Namine a few bruises, then so he it. She wouldn't hesitate to do it. "You can bet that I'll break you eventually. It doesn't matter to me how it's done, but it all depends on you, really. So why don't you talk back to me some more?"
Back to top Go down
thelonegrunt

thelonegrunt

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) EmptyMon 30 Jul - 14:41

Namine was not only a bit scared inside, but also enraged by this woman. She truly seemed to represent the evil selfishness of this entire group, and she didn't bother to masquerade it for Namine. "I don't care who you are. I don't care about this little Organization you all have running. I won't do it! I won't be used!" Namine, overcome with rage, made the foolish decision to take her blood-soaked hand and push the woman's chest so she could simply walk away from this. There was nothing more that she wanted than to simply get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)   Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Lightning Strikes Twice (Private)
Page 1 of 1